[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to truck >See this >What do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>Go to truck
>See this
>What do
>>
Write a letter back and smear it with feces.
>>
How loud can a truck idling truly be? I understand if it were somebody revving their motorcycle over and over in the early morning but the sound of a car running is just basic neighborhood noise, I don't know what that bitch expects. I'd throw it away.
>>
>>26226080

obviously they want you to start and idle your truck before early morning. try doing it late at night and tell us how it goes.
>>
>>26226080
you obviously drive around a loud and obnoxious truck, to the point neighbors had to write you a letter. I hate assholes in my town with trucks like these
>>
let it roll in neutral.
>>
first instinct is to start up the truck and rev it but then I remember what its like having neighbors with noisy cars and remember that typically they are cunts that just want to show off and get attention

OP, you're probably as much of a cunt as neighbor. Maybe you should go cunt it out with one another so you can both be less cunty
>>
Tell them to fuck off. I have a neighbor like this, maybe you shouldn't be living in a shitty apartment if you want a kid.

Not everyone else has to cater to your life because of your personal life choices. These people need to kill themselves.
>>
File: 1433725301843.jpg (97 KB, 331x319) Image search: [Google]
1433725301843.jpg
97 KB, 331x319
>>26226104
if it's a diesel which it probably is then it could be somewhat loud

but the neighbor is being a bitch and exaggerating it, it's not really that bad. not as loud as a lawnmower going early in the morning or something
>>
I don't drive a truck and I'm not turning my head or downloading that so I can read it. Your thread sucks
>>
Reply with the Navy Seal copypasta.
>>
>>26226080
I would change nothing or maybe be even louder. That message is super passive aggressive and entitled. If they left a note that said something like "We have a baby trying to sleep, can you please not idle your truck?" I'd be more courteous.
>>
>>26226169
How is it having autism where you can't read things sideways.
>>
>>26226080

unless you str8 piped your truck like a fag then you are in the right OP

just ignore them and their passive aggressive letter writing
>>
>>26226223
How is it being a retard throwing around buzzwords you don't understand?
>>
>idles truck for a maximum of maybe 2 minutes
>can't drive it otherwise
>dickhead parents and infant don't have to deal with it for the rest of the day
yeah fuck them
>>
>>26226080
tell them that they're stupid wagekeks
>>
>>26226246
Autism is a retardation, not a buzzword.
Also why u still in the thread faggot?
>>
>>26226080
>If I could change the sound or time I would
>but I can't
>so wear ear muffs or whatever
>>
Leave a note saying "sorry" and continue idling your truck like before.
>>
Hi /o/

But you should write back telling the "exhausted parents" they shouldn't of had a kid if they wanted comfort and sleep. Your truck isn't the problem, their shitty spawn is.
>>
> start car
> attach hose to tailpipe
> slip hose into neighbor's window
> idle
> compassion and after an hour press f
>>
>>26226080
Channel your inner chad and rev the shit out of it instead of just idling it.
>>
>>26226080

over the summer we had neighbor who had their roof re shingled at 7 am everyday for a week, it was so fucking loud.

>mfw they were clanging away at 7 am being as loud as they could and i was trying to sleep
>>
>>26226322
kek

bloxxy kek blox
>>
>>26226339
the nerve of normies not respecting robot bed time hours of 8 am ...
>>
You're supposed to be exhausted if you have a baby. They're taking out their hatred for their baby on others because they can't handle parenthood.
>>
>ignore it
>continue as usual
They can go fuck themselves if they think they can control your behavior or straight up USE their child to gain sympathy.
>>
>>26226370
pretty much this. not everyone is cut out to be parents. it's not like OP made them have a stupid kid, now is it?
>>
>>26226080
Tell them it's your right as an american to own a large truck.
>>
>small penis detected
>>
buy a motocycle and rev it at 3am for a week. then leave a leeter saying: is this better?
>>
I don't have a truck; also, my vehicle is pretty quiet, and also I don't really have neighbors.

Tell them get better soundproofing insulation, or maybe not put the infant in the room closest to wherever your truck is.

Either way, unless you're pimped out, it's their fault.

If you are pimped out, I hope you crash.
>>26226223
Poor handwriting at that angle is pretty difficult to read.
>>
>>26226080
jesus fucking christ how passive aggressive can you be?

if they just posted a note saying "hi there, sorry to bother you but pelase could you not idle your truck in the morning because we have an infant who is sleeping and we are exhausted, thanks, your neighbour" it might be better but this is stupid as fuck
>>
>>26226370
it's basically a couple of normies continuing their highschool-derived activity of shaming solitary men.
they want to rub their baby in your face.

I trust OP is a mature man, and would judge this situation well before acting on impulse.
When people are passive aggressive, it is usually because they have no spine. I suggest talking with them, apologizing for the noise, but explaining that trucks make noise, and there is nothing they can do to change that.

Take charge of that conversation, don't let it drag on, and leave on as good a note as they allow.
>>
>>26226080
Fucking passive aggressive normie cunts. Can't even talk to you to your face.

But truck drivers suck anyway and idling is dumb. Why don't you have a car?

>>26226116
kek

also, respond to your thread op you cukc
>>
>>26226080
>Your Neighbor
>Your Neighbor
>Your Neighbor
sneaky cunt
>>
Tell them to fuck off.
If they dont like it they can move.
>>
>>26226080
>wahhhh I chose to get married and have kids and I'm too poor to afford anything besides this apartment complex
That letter is projecting as fuck
>>
>>26226080
do you know which neighbour it is?

you should start blasting your favourite music at full volume when you start your car every morning. Make sure to roll the windows down
>>
don't care

call the cops, lets see how much no one gives a shit. what the fuck should anyone do anyway? get a new fucking truck to appease them? fuck off.
>>
If it's before 8am or after 9pm then you should be quiet. Between those times it is acceptable to be noisy, other than being noisy for the sake of annoying people which is never acceptable.
>>
If you don't need to idle your truck or make as much noise then stop.
If you have no choice or they're exaggerating then keep going. Send them a letter that says "Please do not leave passive aggressive bitching on my truck". If they try harassing you call the police and explain the situation, you are probably not doing anything illegal
>>
What do they mean by idle your truck the way you do? Do you rev it in the morning or something?
>>
>>26226988
whoever got the note probably leaves the truck running in the morning for 10 minutes or something so it warms up and it's not ice fucking cold when he gets in it. it's winter.
>>
>work nights
>its winter
>have shitty exhaust on car
>fire it up at 1am everynight to warmup
>literally sounds like a jet engine for 20 minutes
>laugh to myself
>>
>>26226080
Write a letter like this.

Howdy neighbor! First off i'd like to say that I understand that as a breast feeding mother that your breasts are very sensitive and you're VERY irritable right now, so it's alright that you snapped at me with your letter but I understand!

Second, I'd like to ask that you buy a pair of good quality ear plugs! I think it's better for you anyway because you wouldn't want to hear that darned baby crying all night right!?

Sincerely, your bull.
>>
File: guldo.jpg (92 KB, 353x333) Image search: [Google]
guldo.jpg
92 KB, 353x333
>>26227047
>Sincerely, your bull.
>>
>>26226929
>It's only acceptable to make noise for an hour a day
Move to the country if you're that teiggered by other's existence
>>
>>26227167
Hey retard.
He said it's acceptable for 13
>>
>>26227193
>Fish !!6CacHYe/lH9
>>
Idling any vehicle for 30 seconds before you drive is important to prevent engine wear
>>
File: 1449607858843.png (91 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1449607858843.png
91 KB, 200x200
If OP has a diesel than it probably takes him a while anyway to even start his truck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2y-EgVqllM
>>
Respond to them saying that you have to start the truck up for you to be able to go to work and live your life.

You're sorry for the inconvenience but there's not much else you can do. Perhaps they can purchase ear-muffs and the likes to help them sleep through the noise.

Some people actually have to get up early to be able to get to work on time or just work early/night shifts in general.

Don't be an arsehole about it, just make them feel like they're in the wrong for expecting the world to revolve around them. Be kind then it's in their court really.
>>
>>26226080
Start telling your neighbors someone left you a threatening letter. Continue as usual.
>>
>>26226080
Write a letter back about how obnoxious their crying infant is
>>
Not be a fucking brainless monkey and actually have consideration for your neighbors.

You deserve to be run over by your own truck if you're one of those niggers that revs the engine early in the morning.
>>
My first instinct is
>fuck them, they deserve it for being dumb enough to have kids
But then I realized that really, there's no reason for you to make a bunch of noise and the fact that
>they're people, too
You won't be losing anything by reducing the noise you make, so why not? I know compassion isn't hip, but being an asshole doesn't help anyone.
>>
>>26227284
lolz I seriously doubt he uses a big rig to commute to work every day. If it is a diesel, then the biggest thing I imagine it could be is a F-250 or something. More likely, it's just a beat up old Ford Ranger, and if it's beat up enough then it really can sound much louder than a big diesel engine.
>>
>>26227232
This. It's winter some most places too, you you need to warm up your vehicle for that much longer. My neighbor was in construction and had to be at work at like 6am so he was starting his work truck at 5am. No big deal people have to work.
>>
>>26227340
You know what happens when you assume.
>>
its easy op just think what would clint eastwood do in your situation

>grab letter
>read it
>crumple it
>toss it away
>carry on
>>
Bitch should have thought before getting knocked up. Not even joking. Normie women are so entitled. The young mothers are the worst. They think they're entitled to special treatment because they managed to shit out a kid.
>>
Half cursive half standard handwriting . What kind of retard writes like this.
>>
>>26226080
Tell them you'll care when you're not single like them.
Maybe they'll try to get you a gf.
>>
File: 1454361146407.jpg (66 KB, 650x600) Image search: [Google]
1454361146407.jpg
66 KB, 650x600
>mfw i drive a straight 4, 2.3 liter nissan frontier with a glass pack on it that is extremely loud for no reason.

>I pull up to stop lights and rev the engine as loud as possible knowing it sounds like shit

One a shit poster, always a shitposter. Even irl
>>
>>26226080
Show a little compassion, friendo. Park it the other way around or something.
>>
>>26226163
Keep making noise diesels are loud no matter what
>>
"It's cheap and old, that's why it rattles.
Being cheap and old, it has to idle for a few minutes before I drive it so it won't stall.
Insulate your windows, and it might cut down on sound, as would planting a few bushes between your house and fence.
Noise pollution is part of the compromise we have to make in our income bracket, I pop in ear plugs when your baby cries, you wake up at seven when I leave for work.
See you around,
Your Neighbor"
>>
>>26227521
Is that a Simpsons edit if the hotel scene from drive?
>>
>>26226080
Do you own a real truck or just one of those large fords? Because if its a real truck that you use for work then she can fuck off
>>
Sell your truck and buy a normal car, and stop trying to compensate for your little dick.
>>
>>26227476
One that has a teedly shit baby and complains that people have to drive to their job
>>
>>26226339
Yeah it's a fucking roofing job it sucks, who wants to be up there any longer then they have to be
>>
>>26227521
>having a nissan truck

So besides a shitposter you are a wimpy faggot too?
>>
keep doing it until she speaks to you in person, then explain you cant afford the mechanic to make it cheaper. But if she knows someone or wants to help pay for it...? Then she'll stop because you're making her part responsible
>>
>>26228600
The frontier is actually a decent truck.
>>
>>26226080
Write her a letter back that she's full of shit and that she can go fuck herself. If I could live like a normie Stacy like her and not work a day in my life then I sure as hell wouldn't have to drive to work early in the morning and only come back late at night just so I don't end up on the street. Fucking cunt.
>>
Do nothing. Passive aggression deserves passive apathy.
>>
File: letters.png (26 KB, 640x601) Image search: [Google]
letters.png
26 KB, 640x601
Here OP, I drafted up a response.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Adding text to this post improves its quality
>>
>>26229204
>>26227320
These fampaitachiyo
>>
>>26229725
If dubs do it.
>>
>>26229889
So close.... Ree-rolling for this faggot.
>>
>>26229725
Please send this
>>
>>26229762
ayyy rofl
>>
fucking firebomb their house
>>
>>26226080
run her over man
>>
>>26226080
take off your muffler for a week
>>
>>26227346
>You won't be losing anything by reducing the noise you make, so why not?
You're going to give him a quieter vehicle with the same capabilities, for free? Can I have one too?
>>
File: 1450941580926.jpg (127 KB, 799x387) Image search: [Google]
1450941580926.jpg
127 KB, 799x387
>>26229725
Fucking beautiful anon.
>>
>>26226080

put these on your truck OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REzBPJVBQZY
>>
File: momiji.jpg (266 KB, 1733x2000) Image search: [Google]
momiji.jpg
266 KB, 1733x2000
>>26229725
What does a blue squiggly line mean?

Oh and, DO IT!
>>
>>26230888
Trips have spoken. Do it.
>>
>>26230986
Probably a reminder to check his privilege.
>>
File: are you kidding me.png (318 KB, 567x457) Image search: [Google]
are you kidding me.png
318 KB, 567x457
>>26231068
Guffawed heartily with much grace
>>
>>26227521
you just look like a try hard anon
>>
>>26228956
This 2bh. Just carry on as usual, dont fall to the pettiness or anything (that note was pretty bitchy for a first comment) and wait until someone mentions it in person. Politely explain your situation and that unfortunately there's nothing you can do about it. That only leaves them with reasonable answers of "ok" or offering a solution
>>
>>26228075
http://www.vulture.com/2016/01/simpsons-opening-credits-go-full-on-80s.html
>>
Funk em, this is the solution you seek.
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.