[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All of your ancestors managed to put their willy into the poop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1454077454191.jpg (75 KB, 800x530) Image search: [Google]
1454077454191.jpg
75 KB, 800x530
All of your ancestors managed to put their willy into the poop launcher. Yet you don't.
>>
>>26225778
>All of your ancestors managed

How do you know? Were you there?

Prove it, or take your assumptions elsewhere.
>>
There are tons of lines that didn't reproduce, one more wont matter.
>>
>>26225778
My ancestors probably fucked mares and bitches before being forced to marry some human slut.
>>
> be me
> Italian
> Kong dong long schlong
> ancestors make good snu snu
>>
Yeah? So? At least I have health insurance and will probably live to be at least 80!
>>
>>26225778
>put their willy into the poop launcher

I'm 12 and what is this
>>
>>26225809

Idiot, of course they managed it or you wouldn't be here.

The fact that you didn't realize this proves how much of a genetic dead end you are.
>>
>>26226220
>babbys are form when you stick a dick in the pooper
>>
>>26226201
>living till 80
Why would you want this?
>>
>>26226275
I want to see what 2060 will be like.
>>
>>26226220
pretty sure I wasn't shat out you imbecile
>>
>>26226381
low iq normies getting blown the fuck out
>>
>>26226381
>>26226273
Not OP but obvious as fuck that's just a joke and it's a thread about all your ancestors having had sex, it's not a thread about anal sex you retarded autists.
>>
>>26226475
just kidding, it was me, op.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.