[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh, hello wagie. Are you coming to the world premier of my symphony
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 23
File: 123432.jpg (484 KB, 1277x901) Image search: [Google]
123432.jpg
484 KB, 1277x901
Oh, hello wagie. Are you coming to the world premier of my symphony tonight? Which one? Great question. It's my fifth. The one that coincides with the novel I published. Anyway, come on down to the local concert hall, 8 pm. There's an afterparty, I'll let you in,

Oh, I'm sorry to hear you can't make it. Working late and coming in early, huh? That's too bad. What is it that you do? Hm. Well, whatever fulfills you. Oh, it doesn't. Bummer. But hey, I get it. Can't be out gallivanting with a buck like me. You'll want to spend time with your family. Or, no. I guess you'll need to get right to bed.

Well, the short answer to your question "How do I have time for all this," it's easy. I don't have people breathing down my neck, telling me when to do what. I approach things in a way that is natural to me.

Oh, wagie. Before I go. Life is about choices. I'm just saying. Think about that on the way home. I mean the one with your bed, not with your desk.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>26225342
This is quite a coincidence, because I also just also published a couple of novels.
>>
I'm actually a professional Symphony critic
>>
wagecucks on suicide watch

wageblox
>>
File: annoyed pepe.jpg (5 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
annoyed pepe.jpg
5 KB, 200x192
I'm going to ask you a straight forward question, in full honesty.
How do you actually live with yourself? Knowing that your parents despise you a little bit more with each day. Knowing that they expected you to be something great. Someone who leaves the house on Fridays, fuck, someone who just leaves the house regularly. Someone who doesn't believe he's superior to normal, average members of society because he doesn't work or have his own home or any achievements to date. But what's worst is how you lie. Lying on the internet. why? we all know you are a virgin. You are here posting frogs on a japanese image board on a Friday night, so quit pretending you are a non virgin. And how do you even work out? With your pathetic government paychck? Mummy or daddy's money? And if you eat shit like subway then no way are you in shape. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you don't even have the attention span of three hours, so why do you even pretend to "study" greek philosophy or classical music. Looking at wikipedia for a few minutes is not "studying".
If you are doing this to somehow feel justified in your NEET lifestyle then stop. All this delusional lying to yourself is not helping you. Just accept that you are a NEET and most other people are people with jobs. You will be far happier then.
>inb4 butthurt wagie or some other argument dodging ad hominem
Roblox
>>
go to asia if you are white and not poor
>>
>>26227431
Despite all your rage, wagie, you ate nothing but a raft in a cage
>>
>>26227614
>>nb4 butthurt wagie or some other argument dodging ad hominem
You have successfully proven my point and no matter how much you plug your ears and yell 'BUTTHURT WAGIE DETECTED" it doesn't change the fact that you have the mentality of a child who can't formulate arguments.
>>
>>26227707
All this stress and anger isn't good for you, wagie
Such a shame you don't have the time for counseling
>>
>>26227740
Is that really all you can say? I was hoping for an actual response from a decent neet but I guess I hoped for too much. Note that you have still failed to make any attempt to contradict my points
>>
>>26227431
every. single. thread

someone gets triggered
>>
>>26227740

But at least he has the money for it, pooro.
>>
>>26227760
Come now, wagie. You expect far too much! But hey, another day another dollar, right?
>>
>>26227770
I was asking a question ,but by all means plug your ears and yell "TRIGGERED WAGIE DETECTED" if it helps you sleep at night. Even NEETS hate these threads because of this shitty meme you keep fucking shitposting. You are killing r9k faster than normie threads.
>>
File: NEET MASTER RACE.png (1 MB, 1004x1364) Image search: [Google]
NEET MASTER RACE.png
1 MB, 1004x1364
>>26227799
I am currently in college. Still waiting for a decent response.
>>
>>26225342
>the world premier of my symphony tonight? Which one? Great question. It's my fifth. The one that coincides with the novel I published
holy shit
keep dreaming, NEETfag
we all know you haven't accomplished a goddamn thing except being sub par at league of legends
>>
>>26227431

This wagie works at olive garden. Look at all the fresh pasta
>>
File: neets.jpg (23 KB, 430x318) Image search: [Google]
neets.jpg
23 KB, 430x318
>>26227965
>'LALALAL I CANT HEAR YOUR ARGUMENTS ILL JUST CALL YOU A WAGIE HAHAH SO MAD DESPITE THE FACT THAT I REPLY TO HIS EVERY SINGLE POST CALLING HIM MAD"
The most jimmy rustled neet i ever encountered. I can taste your virtual tears
>>
>>26227431
>>26227707
>>26227760
>>26227807
>>26227902

Holy fuck these triggered wagies. I tried to be reasonable but obviously you don't want to be. Let me talk to your manager.
>>
File: neetlogic.jpg (985 KB, 992x1856) Image search: [Google]
neetlogic.jpg
985 KB, 992x1856
>>26228013
>I try to be reasonable by dodging arguments by calling him mad without evr showing evidence of my "novel" or "orchestra"
There needs to be a new word that means "height of delusion"
>>
This is just stupid. Most NEETs can't manage basic human interaction and hygiene. Why on earth would they write novels? On the basis of what experience? I might play along an agree that you are the alpha-NEET leading a jet set lifestyle, but the average of your sort are basically just mentally ill shut ins.
>>
File: 1449666133095.jpg (21 KB, 492x323) Image search: [Google]
1449666133095.jpg
21 KB, 492x323
>>26228144
That's the joke.

Fucking normies can't even into humor.
>>
>>26225342

Ah, I would love to attend with you, fellow NEET. However, my wagie neighbor is going out of town on a business trip. I have to seize this opportunity to take his wife out for a fantastic lobster dinner before having passionate sex with her until the wee small hours of the morning.
>>
What NEETs think is happening
>have all the time in the world
>live like a king
>spend time learning stuff and improving themselves
>write books and create art
What's actually happening
>wake up at 4 pm
>sit on your computer all day
>go to bed at 5am
>repeat
>>
File: 1454455948908.gif (73 KB, 540x725) Image search: [Google]
1454455948908.gif
73 KB, 540x725
>>26228700
no, its' this
>>
>>26227827
That's what they all say wagie. That's what they all say.
>>
>>26228700
>here's my strawman telling you how you live
>>
File: 1441151302643.jpg (51 KB, 383x367) Image search: [Google]
1441151302643.jpg
51 KB, 383x367
>>26227431
>>26227707
>>26227760
>>26227827
>>26227902
>>26227996
>>26228144
>>26228700
Despite all your ragey, you're but a mere wagie in a cagey.
>>
File: 1453189683836.png (107 KB, 273x302) Image search: [Google]
1453189683836.png
107 KB, 273x302
I'm thinking about quitting my job tomorrow. I genuinely enjoy reading and would write if I had free time as 8 hours of work and the normalfaggotry involving it kills me inside every damn time and makes me so physically tired that I can barely manage to keep my eyes open to read a chapter or two. Issue is that I'm from a poor background and my country doesn't give me money for nothing, so I have to rely on my mum. She works hard and it hurts me to see that. She had a chance to emigrate to Germany, which would solve a lot of problems, but she couldn't go then since she had to deal with doctors.

So, I'm thinking about writing a novel and publishing it before the year is over. If it doesn't work out, nothing does, and I was never meant to be anyways as things could be different if I hadn't screwed my education over.

Also, funny how normies can't mentally process that I am going to refuse to do my shitty work and slave for a bare minimum wage. The biggest flaw in their perception is that they can't see anyone actually feeling content by staying home all day. They assume that I will do nothing, but they are projecting their own meaningless existence which involves doing nothing other than slaving away most of their lives and participating in 'relaxing' activities such as binge drinking and shitty relations. Fuck you, I will do everything but nothing and you useless husks of human beings can't even comprehend that there is no price high enough for freedom. Shitty wage and no free time opposed to wageless existence of nothing but 'free' time ( as if there was such a thing ) is always the better deal. Fuck you and your mentality, I despise all of you. You work your shitty work and struggle with your life precisely because you are fit for nothing else than mind numbing slavery.

By the way, are there any ways to earn an extra dollar or two online? I don't need much, just a buck or two. Keep in mind I'm from Eastern Europe.
>>
>>26229263
On and I wanted to ask if anyone is aspiring to become a writer? What are you writing?
>>
>>26229263
How is your english so good?
>>
>>26229376
I think it has its own 'goofs', but I am mostly self conscious of those. Well, I've been exposed to internet for a long time and it didn't take long for me to start playing vidya that requires knowing English to enjoy it, like the Gothic I/II and Morrowind, as opposed to games that are mostly relying on gameplay not narrative like most of the FPS games and so on. As I got older, I started reading more and more literature in English as it was easier to pirate a book that I was interested in than to buy it overpriced here in physical form. I'd say its necessity that has helped me out the most.
>>
File: CU0UAhNUYAU-rw6.png (17 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
CU0UAhNUYAU-rw6.png
17 KB, 550x400
>>26225342
I get the bait value here, but what's really funny about this is, if you were valuable enough as a musician or novelist to have published works people would be willing to pay you to be one, ergo you would not be a NEET. by definition NEETs don't have skills or education.
>>
File: qOKst.gif (1 MB, 220x147) Image search: [Google]
qOKst.gif
1 MB, 220x147
>>26229263
How will you pay for your period of non-work? If you just expect your mom to cover you you're a contemptible piece of shit.

Save up enough money to not be a burden, then take the time off to write.
>>
>>26229263
Your English is pretty good, you could try to become a freelance translator. Check out Gengo.com. It pays shitty but you don't have to deal with the horror that is trying to find customers and working with shit customers. You just pass a few tests and can translate for some money (3cents & 8cents per word I think).
>>
>>26229263
You're not accepting NEEThood, you're pursuing your dreams. Don't get suckered into framing it by the terms of a troll thread.
>>
>home
>one with your bed
>not with your desk

Holy shit, wagies btfo

You're a poet op. I don't know how you keep doing it but you really have a way with words that so succinctly capture the essence of wagecuckoldry.
>>
>>26228173
Right? This shit cracks me up. OP is hilarious, triggered wage-folk also hilarious, anons who mercilessly troll said wage-folks add even more flavor to an already spicy and delectable meme.
>>
>>26229655
You can save jackshit with three hundred Euro wage. I started working because of normie pressure as in I had 'nothing' to do and was clueless as to what I want out of life, but suddenly every normie started to assume I'm working because I am staving off death by famine as opposed to trying something new out. I know what I want now.
>>26229658
Closest to a relevant language that I know of besides English is Russian. I need to hone my Russian though, as it's been better back in the day.
>>26229712
I don't think that when someone creates works of art that might be worthy to be called as such is not being in employment, so yes, you are right. I think it is hardest of the 'employment', as you are creating new values and literally making people perceive the world through your descriptive lenses and making them feel what you want to feel exactly when you want them to feel either to make a point about something or just purely out of aesthetic joy for your vision can be so strong that it can project beyond itself and create something other other than itself, not just bland copies of everyman coming and passing as nothing else but a statistic increase or net loss in GPD, only to be forgotten and discarded. So yes, it hardly compares to shitposting about wagies on r9k or pointlessly consuming vidya for most of the day.

Work feels like death, but I love life, and me quitting work is only an affirmation that I can live. If we love life and it only comes once, or we have to relive it for thousand times, why would anyone ever pick to squander his life doing work that gives no meaning and vitality to his life rather than squander it by trying to create art that might just be good enough, and even if it is not, such a pursuit will still be more fulfilling, even if it is unfulfillable. How can anyone in their right mind choose to be a prole and not a Faust, haunting something he very well knows he can't get?

By the way, have you read Jack London's credo?
>>
>>26230258
There it goes, the 'Credo' by London.

I would rather be ashes than dust!
I would rather that my spark should burn out
in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry-rot.
I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom
of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them.
I shall use my time.

I think these lines very agreeable?
>>
>>26230362
Without the question mark, ahem.
>>
>>26230258
>Work feels like death, but I love life, and me quitting work is only an affirmation that I can live
If that's what you need to do to get there, do it. You need the support of your parent right now though, is she going to be OK with you being unemployed? Plus, have you pursued writing at all in your free time up to this point?
>>
>>26230541
She is picking up a new job this month. I need to support her for the February and March and I can do that. There are ways to earn some money during the summer months. I think it can work out. What bothers me the most is peer pressure, I can't stand to listen to an another wageslave telling me some inspirational shit about how working in a dead end job can still result in financial success, which is their version of success and doing nothing all day is paradise for them as well, despite the fact that half of them are nearly thirty, stuck in debt and have absolutely shitty relationships and bad habits.

I quit smoking about a month ago, so it helps as well. Funny how I started to smoke a lot because of the stress that is work, although cigarette took about 30 percent of my expenses. Smoking because work is stress and working because I need cigarette. God, how could I ever be such a directionless retard.
>>
Wagecucks, I know it's natural to be angry when confronted with the realites of your awful lives, but if you keep yelling I'm going to have to talk to your manager about you. The job at S.S Shelelsteins is the only thing paying your rent so I wouldn't want you to lose it, since clearly you don't have the mental fortitude to pursue your destiny as a masterful NEET

> inb4 "lol but I am the manager"

Don't embarrass yourself
>>
>>26230541
I have written a bit. It all needs heavy editing and heavy improvement that requires me being able to allocate at least four hours to practising writing whilst not feeling too physically and mentally tired.
>>
>>26230687
>implying I'm not the manager
I live in America. Making money is as easy as writing a Twitter post or monitoring a transaction on Amazon. I work at a lab just for fun, if they fire me I go down the road to another biotech firm.
>>
>>26230844
Of course you are kiddo, and you just get on here to laugh at all the losers while you're on your private jet. Yep, your life has to be the bees knees, I'm sure.
>>
>>26229263
If you feel that way, why not ask your boss if you can work 4 days a week instead of 5 or whatever?
>>
>>26231365
It doesn't work that way.
>>
>>26231365
Fuck off tripfag, nobody wants you here.
>>
File: educated NEET.jpg (83 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
educated NEET.jpg
83 KB, 409x409
>>26225342
*clap clap clap

haven't even seen it yet but im getting brilliant vibes allready

you should check out my poems about wagies and schoolcucks i've taken a break from them to pursue other hobbies but im starting to post them again next monday for the wagies to read on there way to work
>>
>>26231604
Well, I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe get another job where you can work part time so you don't totally screw yourself?
>>
>>26231847
Fuck off tripfag, nobody wants you here: the sequel.
>>
>>26231752
Do you have a link to your poems? I'd like to read them.
>>
File: NEET and Wagie.png (285 KB, 504x694) Image search: [Google]
NEET and Wagie.png
285 KB, 504x694
Why isn't smug pepe used for this maymay?
>>
File: 1451245070022.jpg (201 KB, 1000x509) Image search: [Google]
1451245070022.jpg
201 KB, 1000x509
>>26232549
Comfy NEET Pepe is smugger and more refined than Smug Pepe.
>>
File: NEETLYFE.png (169 KB, 938x938) Image search: [Google]
NEETLYFE.png
169 KB, 938x938
>>26232549
>>26232601
Always good to see NEET Pepe Oh Cee.
>>
File: maybe neet.jpg (8 KB, 249x250) Image search: [Google]
maybe neet.jpg
8 KB, 249x250
h-haha!

Look at all these w-wagies getting upset!

You s-sure showed him one N-NEET
>>
>>26225342
If you're working creatively, then isn't that, by definition, a job?

Not all novelists, composers, and artists are NEETs.
>>
File: White Knight.jpg (666 KB, 1019x1285) Image search: [Google]
White Knight.jpg
666 KB, 1019x1285
>>26228080
nu uh wagie look at my picture it makes wagies look stupifer so that means your wrong haha!
>>
File: This is now officialy spam.jpg (301 KB, 1365x583) Image search: [Google]
This is now officialy spam.jpg
301 KB, 1365x583
I think it's time the mods need to be involved.
>>
File: cofy pepe.jpg (97 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
cofy pepe.jpg
97 KB, 409x409
>>26232453
for a tripfag like you to shit all over and post to your social media? heavens no and no i don't have a link to the threads
>>
>>26232732

lel nothing here is against the rules. Stop telling the mods what to do. Who do you think you are, your boss Shekelsberg?
>>
>>26232753
No, of course not. Why would I shit all over them? You have all the free time in the world, so they can't be anything less than perfect, right?

And if you have a symphony working on a score for your work, then it's obviously nothing to laugh at. Please, post a link.
>>
>>26232683
Is he in employment, though? Would being supported by a patron be considered employment?
>>
>>26227431
And not one person was able to answer your question.
>>
File: P&J sandwich NEET.jpg (63 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
P&J sandwich NEET.jpg
63 KB, 409x409
>>26232844
*nom nom nom* *burps* didnt i tell you trippy, i don't have the link to those threads and im not making a symphony thats what OP is doing
>>
>>26232850
Even without patronage. Vladimir Nabokov wrote novels full-time in the later part of his life, none of which were written with the intent of making him money. Was he a NEET?
>>
File: 1454381627945.jpg (28 KB, 436x425) Image search: [Google]
1454381627945.jpg
28 KB, 436x425
>>26225342
>DO NOT FALL FOR THE NEET LIFESTYLE MEME

I FUCKING HATE BEING A NEET I HAVE NO FUCKING MONEY TO BUY ANY OF THE THINGS I WANT IM TAKING MY ASS DOWN TO THE DOCTOR THIS WEEKEND TO FINALLY GET SOME SOCIAL ANXIETY PILLS SO I CAN GET A FUCKING JOB AND GET SOME FUCKING MONEY

FUCKING DONT
>>
I love how ridiculous these have become. Keep it up NEETs, perhaps I can one day slough off these shackles of wagecuckery.
>>
>>26232937

No one is fooled, wagie. Back to work. Mush mush.
>>
File: 1451482579709.jpg (263 KB, 720x764) Image search: [Google]
1451482579709.jpg
263 KB, 720x764
>>26232917
Yes, he was.

All great artists were NEETs. They decided to dedicate their life to doing what they liked, to create something beautiful and everlasting. You can't be an artist if you slave away 10 hours a day at some office, and then when you get home have to spend all your time taking care of stuff just to continue living. People like that don't have the time or presence of mind to create something truly unique. The only artist a wageslave can be is a qualified sandwich arist who prepares my food just for me at Subway.
>>
>>26233024
But, by that logic, being a NEET isn't even particularly abnormal or special. Lots of people who dedicate their lives to doing things that aren't 9-5 office jobs would fit the bill.

Plus lots of famous, brilliant artists (Mozart, Beethoven, Fitzgerald, Michelangelo, Caravaggio, and Vonnegut, just to name a minuscule portion) supported themselves with their craft.
>>
>>26232732

Mods only shit up the board. They keep deleting good threads. What do you expect when the only thing left is wagecuck and fembot threads? The mods do this on purpose. I actually like wagecuck threads though.
>>
>>26232937

>failed wagie

Kek, the only thing more pathetic than a wagecuck
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.