[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>call suicide hotline >they don't answer oh. so what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: 1453407322599.jpg (29 KB, 480x762) Image search: [Google]
1453407322599.jpg
29 KB, 480x762
>call suicide hotline
>they don't answer
oh. so what do now robots

pic of qt I saw on the bus once
what do you do when you see qts in public robots? and not like hot girl tier but just humble qts
what do you do when you feel like dying? who do you talk to?
>>
Well you can talk with me :)
People close to me tell me I'm honest
>>
>>26225287
Where the fuck is her face?
>>
>>26225329
thank you anon
what do you like talking about? I was just gonna tell them about how I imagine hugging my family and old friends and crying before I kill myself

I imagine a wedding kind of, but I just go home at the end and take some pills
>>
>>26225357
I suck at taking photos I'm sorry
>>
>>26225361
Does this make you sad? Did you ever love someone? How does it feel like? How does it feel like knowing you weren't loved back?
>>
>>26225410
>Does this make you sad?
it calms me down a lot

>Did you ever love someone?
yeah

>How does it feel like?
lovely and torturous

>How does it feel like knowing you weren't loved back?
i dont know whether they didn't love me back or not. I know they abused me and that might've been their way of loving me. I don't blame them, it's not their fault.
>>
>>26225489
Being in an abusive relationship sound like fun tho my ideal relationship would be with someone who absolutely needs me and I get tons of control over their lives
>>
>>26225573
>Being in an abusive relationship sound like fun tho
it is, it really is lovely.
I wish they were that way though, they really did need me, really bad, and I did everything i could all the time. but they treated me horribly.
>>
>>26225287

Why do you want to die? What's going on in your life?
>>
>>26225595
>>26225489

How did they abuse you OP.?
>>
>>26225595
I don't really understand this if she needed you then shouldn't you be the abuser?
I also want to know how did she abuse you
>>
>>26225602
that relationship just ended, i don't have any support really. im a wagecuck and live alone. it's nice but im lonely.

>>26225621
emotional abuse, threatening to kill themselves a lot, used a lot of my history (stories from my youth, past relationship (only had one other which was equally bad) etc.) against me.
also their whole family was just insane. been threatened legally by their dad because he didn't want them to move out.

>>26225653
well, they wanted things and I gave it to them. I didn't have any control, I was manipulated a lot into staying.
>>
>>26225667
I don't really understand, did you love her? The way I thought abusive relationships work is that she needs you and you get to make her do all sorth of stuff to keep you happy
I never really felt love
>>
>>26225667

Why did the relationship end? Do you still talk at all? Are you a boy or grill?
>>
>>26225667
>having a relationship
>being a robot
Pick one and only one.
>>
>>26225704
>I don't really understand, did you love her?
yeah
>The way I thought abusive relationships work is that she needs you and you get to make her do all sorth of stuff to keep you happy
well, i ended up being the one trying to make her happy
love is ok

>>26225708
>Why did the relationship end?
i left her
>Do you still talk at all?
no
>Are you a boy or grill?
trap
>>
>>26225735
oh
i just wanted to talk about my pretend funeral, but okay.
>>
>>26225736
Would you say your life would be better without being able to feel love or empathy?
Do you have any funny stories?
>>
File: 1370702696224.jpg (829 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1370702696224.jpg
829 KB, 1920x1200
What do I do when I see qts? I smile and wonder whether their appearance actually reflects the inside of them. Makes me want to talk to them and in general, see if they're a pleasant person to talk to. It's the same with most people really, not just exclusive to qts.

It's been a while since I wished to die, somehow managed to get out of my depressed, suicidal thoughts. I got sick and tired of it, being constantly plagued, so I think at a certain point I just gave up. There's more to it than that, but that's the gist of it. I mostly talk to the few people that I know off of 4chan. Wonders, they are.

Try calling them again later on, or talk your problems out in here. May I ask just why exactly would you wish to end your life? Rarely the problems are easily solvable with either a small change or two or simply a shift in the mindset. Not saying to be yourself, but it's just some general advice.

Have a comfy wallpaper too.
>>
File: 1374076759512.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1374076759512.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>26225783
Not rarely, but often times problems are solvable, etc and etc. My bad, I'm a bit tired here.
>>
>>26225765
>Would you say your life would be better without being able to feel love or empathy?
no
>Do you have any funny stories?
one time i was with some friends at this 24 hour comic event (you take 24 hours to make a 24 page comic) and i spilled some coffee on a page and my friend rubbed deodorant on it and it smelled like beef jerky and the whole room started gagging and told us to go outside and throw our comic away
that was funny

>>26225783
> I smile and wonder whether their appearance actually reflects the inside of them.
aw, that's very sweet
>Makes me want to talk to them and in general, see if they're a pleasant person to talk to. It's the same with most people really, not just exclusive to qts.
i figure most robots see someone and immediately start being cynical, though that's not particularly bad, just maybe symptomatic of something or an attempt to push people away more. loneliness is kinda beautiful.
>It's been a while since I wished to die, somehow managed to get out of my depressed, suicidal thoughts.
it's not that I want to kill myself, I just want to die
> I got sick and tired of it, being constantly plagued, so I think at a certain point I just gave up. There's more to it than that, but that's the gist of it.
I understand that
> I mostly talk to the few people that I know off of 4chan. Wonders, they are.
we're all really good here, i think. I don't agree when people say 4chan is so awful.
>Try calling them again later on, or talk your problems out in here.
im doing both
> May I ask just why exactly would you wish to end your life?
i don't, again.
but i don't really want to change or any of those things.
> Not saying to be yourself, but it's just some general advice.
don't like advice, i like to be seen and heard and held, but thank you, you sound very genuine.

>Have a comfy wallpaper too.
so pretty. thank you
>>
>>26225852
Do you make comics? I like megg not and owl which is made by a tranny
I want to make comics someday I'm learning to draw for it
Im unable to feel love or empathy so I couldn't care less about your problems just like your girlfriend :)
>>
>>26225901
>Do you make comics?
i did, want to again
>I like megg not and owl which is made by a tranny
interesting, I'll check it out
>I want to make comics someday I'm learning to draw for it
can you post some of your art? i love looking at people's stuff.
>Im unable to feel love or empathy so I couldn't care less about your problems just like your girlfriend :)
thanks, I wish they didn't care too. sociopaths are great caretakers.
>>
File: 1369535328494.jpg (675 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1369535328494.jpg
675 KB, 1920x1200
>>26225852
Indeed. I am trying not to be too much of a cynical bastard in real life, but at times I do notice that most people simply do not have anything interesting or worthwhile going on in their lives. A kind, pretty face and a smile is still something worth investigating. But really, the same goes for men. I've found more interesting conversations from them, and that is a true shame.

I am not going to lie, I have my own fair share of problems and they oft disturb my normal life in more ways than one. Anxiety, lethargy, paranoia of people, urges to push anyone away who wish to be kind to me in return... it's all really just a massive pile of stuff on my side. Still, it helps to have someone to talk to, and 4chan has been my outlet in some ways for longer than a few years. This place is absolutely wonderful, but yet it has it's own fair share of problems. Everyone and everybody does.

Why do you wish to die then, hmm? Was it something that you decided on a whim, or whether it was something carried with you from a long time ago? Perhaps it is simply just a bump in the road that you're struggling to get over. There's usually a reason in someone's thoughts and actions, and I do believe there's possibly one in you. I am not good with these kind of things, so I'm simply throwing off suggestions here and there, and seeing what exactly may be up with you.

Keep talking and be seen then. Everyone needs that from time to time, especially so if one is lonely. I won't be around for too much, but I thought I should have given my slight bit of attention to you. You sound like you need it, and I'm willing to give.
>>
File: image%3A5872.png (82 KB, 292x534) Image search: [Google]
image%3A5872.png
82 KB, 292x534
>>26225923
I'm not good enough at drawing tonpost anything but here is a 3d model wich I like doing too
I can fake caring about people very well but people with problems just bore me really unless they are fun problems like if they are experiencing pain but you have to talk more in detail or else its not really fun
>>
I'd be surprised if this wasn't common. They're 24/7 not profit phone lines so they can't keep huge callfloors answering constantly surely.

Their lines are obviously busy. Try another one.
>>
>>26225958
>I do notice that most people simply do not have anything interesting or worthwhile going on in their lives.
that's ok too
>A kind, pretty face and a smile is still something worth investigating
i agree
>the same goes for men. I've found more interesting conversations from them, and that is a true shame.
since when are men not qt's too?
i feel you though
>Anxiety, lethargy, paranoia of people, urges to push anyone away who wish to be kind to me in return...
im sorry for those
>This place is absolutely wonderful, but yet it has it's own fair share of problems. Everyone and everybody does.
yes yes, you seem really nice

>Why do you wish to die then, hmm?
im just tired of living i guess. it's been a long time coming for sure. i don't feel like it's a bumpb. I've been in and out of therapy since very young. kind of always think about dying and life and love. who i am, what is good.
>There's usually a reason in someone's thoughts and actions, and I do believe there's possibly one in you.
there is, but all my reasons for thinking about and loving pain and suffering, etc. are philosophical for the most part. or romantic in some way.

>>26225998
that's fucking cool
>like if they are experiencing pain but you have to talk more in detail or else its not really fun
exactly, i wish people would be more open and vulnerable and like into talking about what hurts. that is so.. lively.

>>26226020
true, i will later. you guys are treating me well
>>
>>26225958
You talk a lot and don't say anything I can barely understand the point of your posts
>>
>>26226045
Sent I felt bad I used to go to this general on /adv for neets and bully them for hours they hated me, it made me feel really good. I still do it from time to time, I tried doing it irl too but it was too risky
Maybe you should try being mean to other people as a way to feel good too.
Robots are easy targets
>>
File: 1370697479815.jpg (722 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1370697479815.jpg
722 KB, 1920x1080
>>26226045
Oh, don't get me wrong, men can also be attractive. I usually do not associate the word qt with men, although in some few cases I would say that it does apply.

As for your own problems, hm. Romantic and philosophical, you say? I would say that at certain times, it's just best to smile and appreciate life for what it is, with all the problems and all the flaws and all the good and bad. Life, in some ways, tends to be a relatively subjective thing, especially on the matters that you seem to be thinking about. I'm afraid I'm not too much of a philosopher myself, so I cannot say anything about it.

All I'm going to say is good luck and I hope you'll manage to drag through this problematic time of yours relatively unscathed. Good day or evening or morning or whatever the time is at your place.

>>26226074
That's just how I talk, anon. Besides, the OP wanted the participants of the thread to talk about something, and so I did. He doesn't seem to mind my long posts about, in your words, seemingly nothing, and that is more than enough for me.
>>
>>26226045
Im a really sexual person and I would like to find a tranny to have sex with and even have a short non romantic relationship, were do you think I should look for this?
>>
>>26226161
>Sent I felt bad I used to go to this general on /adv for neets and bully them for hours they hated me, it made me feel really good. I still do it from time to time, I tried doing it irl too but it was too risky
that sounds nice maybe
>Maybe you should try being mean to other people as a way to feel good too.
i've shitposted before but not really attacked people
>Robots are easy targets
we are
>>26226247
>I usually do not associate the word qt with men, although in some few cases I would say that it does apply.
that's definitely qt
>Romantic and philosophical, you say? I would say that at certain times, it's just best to smile and appreciate life for what it is, with all the problems and all the flaws and all the good and bad.
yeah, that's the romantic stuff
>. I'm afraid I'm not too much of a philosopher myself, so I cannot say anything about it.
it's okay, i just think about it with a process
>All I'm going to say is good luck and I hope you'll manage to drag through this problematic time of yours relatively unscathed.
thank you
good day to you too

>>26226326
>Im a really sexual person and I would like to find a tranny to have sex with and even have a short non romantic relationship, were do you think I should look for this?
4chan
i met my ex on here
>>
>>26225667
First thing, you're not a robot. Secondly, you are a normie, go out and have fun and not be sad just because a relationship thag was doomed to end finally ended
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.