[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey there, wagie. You know what's great? Being able to do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 32345.jpg (48 KB, 253x229) Image search: [Google]
32345.jpg
48 KB, 253x229
Hey there, wagie. You know what's great? Being able to do things at the pace and time you set for yourself. Take me for example. I get up when I am no longer tired. I go to bed when I am. You know when I eat? When I'm hungry. I am never tired, or overly hungry, or stressed.

If the mood strikes me to pen the next great American novel, I go work on it. And when I start running dry, something else calls to me; maybe it's working on my 5th string quartet. Maybe it's gaining a deeper understanding of theoretical physics.

It's so bizarre to me that someone else dictates when I sleep and eat, what I work on, and when I work on it. But not everyone can be like me.

Some people, like you, are cucks.
>>
>living your life at the mercy of someone else's generosity

no ty
>>
>>26224848

I know, right? I will never understand how the wagies can bear it.
>>
>>26224816
making enough money to support myself , my own place , big savings.

Having a nest egg for the future and doing something that has meaning in my life and not being a cucked NEET waiting for christmas to get money.

Plowing girls weekly .

Damn being a wage cuck sucks
>>
>>26225001
All of your hard work will be in vain come January 2017 and Bernie's inauguration.
>>
>>26225001

>wagies gonna ragie
>wagies remain BTFO
>>
Question for wagies. Why not kill your boss and join us NEETS? Do you like being a slave that much?
>>
>>26225025
Bernie will not get elected. There are literally thousands of people voting for her becasue muh first fem presidannt.
>>
I'll take my yearly vacation down south instead of this meme
>>
>>26225059

wagies won't answer this, lad. they're too cucked to even think that far outside of the box.

>not have someone tell me what to do all day every day? How will I know what to do and when to do it?
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>26224816
This post is full of golden words.
>>
People who think scraping an existence as a NEET is in any way comparable to a normal life are the most autistic people on this board.

They literally can't comprehend what it is like to live a normal, happy life.
>>
>>26224816
Let me hear your other four string quartets.
>>
>>26224816
Does anyone have more of these? Like the neet stand-up guy(s)?
>>
>>26224941

#REKT

the wisdom of the NEET ever amazes me
>>
>>26225937
No string quartet I guess. What a surprise. I wonder if OP can even play an instrument. Probably not
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.