[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to find out who is the most pathetic robot on /r9k/. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: photo.png (962 KB, 1063x637) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
962 KB, 1063x637
I want to find out who is the most pathetic robot on /r9k/. I will start.

I am 26-years-old and I'm addicted to over-the-counter nasal decongestants. There are a couple pharmacies that know my face and refuse to sell to me. My girlfriend of three years left me because of my addiction.
>>
last had friends in 2006
havent ever had a conversation with a girl
go to college so i can get student loans and avoid being a NEET
somehow still a virgin with no friends after 3 years at college
all i basically do is study so i can get an ok job in academia
>>
why do they refuse to sell you nasal decongestants..? how did the ban come around?
how did they figure out you where abusing that shit and why do they think it's a big deal?
>>
jesus can you even breathe if you stop taking them?
>>
>>26223859
Because they recognized me coming in and buying fistfuls of them every day. I guess it's bad for the other customers if they're constantly out of stock because of a stupid tweaker binging on all of them.

>>26223869
I get a really stuffy nose when I stop taking them, but that's about it as far as physical withdrawal. Psychological withdrawal is very brutal though. I get extremely suicidal when I'm off them.
>>
bump, surely there must be more pathetic robots here
>>
>>26223821

enjoy being a nigger wrangler
>>
>>26223932
Smoke weed you dumb fucking ass
>>
21 year old depressed,suicidal black virgin whose never even held a girl's hand before. Too much of a pussy to cut myself so I just overeat or eat badly when I'm feeling down as a form of self harm.

Stop replying to this faggot normie OP
>>
>>26223764
Do they get you high or something? What brand?
>>
>>26224849
Yeah, and they're Benzedrex inhalers. Kind of hard to find, pharmacies keep pulling them from their shelves because they're sick of tweakers stealing them. They've got this chemical "propylhexedrine" in it. Propyl has the same exact chemical structure as meth, but with the aromatic ring removed. The result is a pretty nice stimmed-out high that lasts like 10 hours. I would say it's like Adderall but with a touch of MDMA. Like MDMA, it gives you these wonderful tactile sensations and it feels so nice to touch things or take a shower. I find I'm very lovey-dovey on it. I've gotten, and read about other people having, mild psychedelic hallucinations. I like staring at walls because my vision starts to produce these beautiful fractals that move and breathe. Overall, I love this drug. I actually like it better than Adderall or Ritalin, because I really enjoy the slight empathogenic/psychedelic effects. Never tried meth or molly, so I can't comment on those.

Some people get really bad side effects though. Each person's body is different, so people are gonna have different experiences with it. Propyl has trouble crossing the blood-brain barrier, so there are lots of peripheral effects. I think it's worth a try though. Don't take too much your first time, it'll give you lots of stress if you have a bad heart. Also, there's a strong chance it could be neurotoxic because of its similarity to meth and its MDMA-esque effects. I take it every day because I'm a fucking idiot, it's probably squeezing my serotonin and dopamine receptors into pieces.

I'm on it right now, and as you can see it makes me very talkative. I like spending time on 4chan, writing huge crazy rants.
>>
25 year old cough medicine addict here. My pharmacy doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>26225264
How often do you do it, every day? I knew a femanon who was a serious cough syrup addict, and she used every day. I've also gotten a little hooked on it before, and other dissociatives too. I look very nostalgically back to the days where MXE was cheap and abundant. I'd be taking that several times a day if I lived in a perfect world.
>>
>>26225441
Several times a week. It's not so bad. It's barely an addiction really. I miss mxe too
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.