[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Want to commit suicide >Every method either doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Mitsuba sip.png (537 KB, 456x729) Image search: [Google]
Mitsuba sip.png
537 KB, 456x729
>Want to commit suicide
>Every method either doesn't work anymore, is quite painful, or may leave one crippled rather than dead
Why isn't there an easier way to do this?

Is asphyxiation painless at least?
>>
The best way to kill yourself is like that movie. The Big Blue.
>>
I don't know OP, jumping from a dock with a big rock tied up seems quite effective.
>>
>>26223186
If you do it right. If you don't you'll just pass out, meaning you can try again.
>>
>>26223331
>If you do it right. If you don't you'll just pass out
[citation needed]

Is there any possibility of brain damage?

Is there any way I can find a guide to this sort of thing?

I don't mean to sound rude, but obviously I don't want to become crippled or braindead. If what you're saying is true, this is great.
>>
>>26223395
Make a throwaway email and post on here http://alt.suicide.methods.narkive.com/
Get a suicide partner, there's plenty of people who just want to shoot someone in the head, and others have a really expensive plan already formulated and are just scared to do it alone.
>>
>>26223395
Idunno anon, being braindead might not be too bad.

I'm a layman AF, but recall reading an medical journal article that equated being braindead with being in a constant dream state. That might not be too bad, assuming escape is all you really want.
>>
>>26223430
>Get a suicide partner, there's plenty of people who just want to shoot someone in the head, and others have a really expensive plan already formulated and are just scared to do it alone.
Too scared to do something like that. I don't want to get in trouble if something goes wrong and get v& for helping someone commit suicide.

I just need to know those things about asphyxiation.
>>
Get beta blockers from your doc, very easy to get. Take 5000mg (about 60 pills, they come in boxes of 28 so two months worth) and it'll stop you heart painlessly and quickly.
>>
>>26223186
>Every method either doesn't work anymore, is quite painful, or may leave one crippled rather than dead
You're obviously someone who doesn't actually want to kill themselves.
The only people that say this shit are just looking for excuses and a way to be 'le so depressed'
>>
>>26223518
>You're obviously someone who doesn't actually want to kill themselves.
But I do.

If what the anon said earlier about asphyxiation is true I'm going to try it very soon.

I want to be dead. I don't want extreme pain. I don't want to be braindead. I want to die.
>>
Asphyxiation can be painless. It tends to be painless or not very painful with inert gasses.
>>
File: 1431555740750.png (221 KB, 888x900) Image search: [Google]
1431555740750.png
221 KB, 888x900
>>26223527
>But I do.
Well you don't have a brain.

>is quite painful
Unless you hang yourself properly, you're going to suffocate. You'll spend the last 30-45 seconds of your life flailing from some rope, you'll be gasping for air and putting up with every fiber of your being telling you to get out and breathe.

Are you the whore from the other night who was rp'ing about wanting someone to kill them?
>>
>>26223395
>Is there any possibility of brain damage?
Absolutely. Brain damage always occurs before death when asphyxiation is the cause. It is possible to be saved or have a problem with the way it's administered that leaves you alive with brain damage.

>Is there any way I can find a guide to this sort of thing?
Yes, I don't happen to have one, though. There's many books about the subject and right to die groups often have an explanation of the procedure available to people considering it that is public. There's also many research journal articles about it and guides for animal euthanization involving it.
>>
>>26223567
>>26223568
Well I guess it's back to the drawing board. Thanks for letting me know.
>>
>I want to die
Okay, fair enough.

>BUT I WANT IT TO BE PAINLESS
You're a fucking retard OP, you'll be DEAD. Why does it fucking matter?
>>
>>26223186

I think it would be extremely painfull........
>>
>>26223622
That's why I said you don't really want to die.

There's the whole internet at your disposable, there's thousands upon thousands of websites dedicated to 'peaceful' ways to go, yet you still come here bitching about how "everything's too painful" and "it's not going to kill me."

Killing yourself is simple and easy, yet you're here trying to have people spoon feed you. Why?
You want attention.
>>
>>26223624
If your goal is to find a suicide method that is guaranteed to work and not have the possibility of leaving you crippled for life you will not find one, unfortunately.
This is also why they had so many problems with painful or ineffective prisoner lethal injections over the last few years.
I've done quite a lot of research on it myself and have settled on being a member of Dignitas as my back up.
>>
>>26223676
More on Dignitas.

>Although Dignitas and Exit provide little or no data into its activities, it is known that 21% of people receiving assistance by Dignitas and 65% of women attending Exit do not have a terminal or progressive illness (though many illnesses which cause suffering are not terminal or progressive); in certain clinics an age-restriction is in place for potential clients, so as to prevent young people from using their services.

>Dignitas is a Swiss group helping those with terminal illness and severe physical and mental illnesses to die, assisted by qualified doctors and nurses. They have helped over 1,000 people die in clinics in Zurich. Additionally, they provide assisted suicide for people provided that they are of sound judgement and submit to an in-depth medical report prepared by a psychiatrist that establishes the patient's condition, as required by Swiss courts

They accept foreign members.
>>
Carbon monoxide poisoning is ideal.

First you seal up a room then you burn some charcoal briquettes outside. Bring them into the sealed room and chill/nap/whatever. The carbon monoxide can be inhaled without causing asphyxiation so it doesn't bother you. It gets absorbed in your blood stream and fixes the oxygen in your blood, preventing it from being absorbed. Eventually you will pass out and continue breathing the CO and die.
>>
>>26223186
use helium. It's an inert gas, so you won't get CO poisoning when asphyxiating
>>
File: 1454198501750.jpg (295 KB, 962x1235) Image search: [Google]
1454198501750.jpg
295 KB, 962x1235
>>26223186
hi my name is wax can i attempt to make you happier ?
>>
>>26224413
Doesn't work anymore. Would have been what I'd have done in the first place, but they diluted the tanks with oxygen.
>>
C'mon don't kill yourself, you will be dead if you do it
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.