[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have nothing to live for and I don't want to live. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: practice ;).jpg (139 KB, 1024x942) Image search: [Google]
practice ;).jpg
139 KB, 1024x942
I have nothing to live for and I don't want to live. What is the best way to go out in a blaze of glory?
>>
Kill Ted Cruz
>>
>>26223151
define "blaze of glory"
>>
Become a policeman. Get involved with really tough areas. Remember to say you want to have your organs donated.
>>
>>26223174
Boring. I don't even know who the fuck that is. I do think I want to kill someone though.
>>
>>26223174
How does it feel to know that a Mexican will probably be the republican candidate?
>>
*cough*Hilary
*cough*Before she gains the protection of being the president
>>
>>26223151
Join the Marine Corps pussyfaggot.

Volunteer for the most dangerous aassignments you can
>>
>>26223287
She already has secret service agents for life, she was the first lady. All the ex-presidents get that and it usually extends to their immediate family
>>
File: Killers of Junko Furuta.jpg (47 KB, 364x400) Image search: [Google]
Killers of Junko Furuta.jpg
47 KB, 364x400
>>26223287
I dont give a single fuck about politics. I really fucking hate people anyways, I hope they all get fucked over to be honest. Nothing would make me happier than to see them experience some fucking pain
>>26223187
This is actually a good idea. Cops in america is basically the most robotic job ever. You can even kill fucking normies and get away with it. I'm with this idea anon.
>>
>>26223182
Currently, i'm just holed up drinking and shitposting with nothing to look forward to. I've decided I don't want to die in a corner silently, like the world wants me to. Fuck that. I'm going to make a change, I'm gonna do something, I wanna hold power for once, instead of being a victim.
>>26223322
>>26223188
Damn. These dubs and triple dubs are a sign. I will go out in a most glorious manner.
>>26223299
Checked
>>
>>26223322
If you are in America then just do it really. Pretty sure you'll get a lot of chances to both kill someone & make a difference in someone else's life. I'm hyped for you OP.
>>
Lay your head down on a train track
>>
File: DSC_0379.jpg (302 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0379.jpg
302 KB, 1080x1920
What town are you in?
>>
>>26223322
Good thing that a toxic piece of shit like you would never pass a test
>>
>>26223151
Go to the Foreign Legion anon, you'll find glory
>>
File: 1434883473072.png (171 KB, 296x446) Image search: [Google]
1434883473072.png
171 KB, 296x446
Get a hold of a sawn off shotgun, go to the nearest mall, make sure it has at least 2 stories and there are these bridges on the second one so that people are walking below it. Make sure there is a lot of people, stand with your back to the railings and blow your brains out all over those people, make it rain bruh. Every single one of them will remember you for life.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.