[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do You Tell The Truth Like A Retard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1404852441455.jpg (105 KB, 908x768) Image search: [Google]
1404852441455.jpg
105 KB, 908x768
How badly could the mods/janitors ruin your life?
>>
if every 4chan post I made was made public, things wouldn't get worse because I'm the same autist all the time
>>
>>26222773

Even if they called your parents or oneitis or something?
>>
Oh man, that pic reminds of how much I used to be into fingerboxing. I should pull out my old rig and give it a spin.
>>
>>26222815
You don't need to spout shitty memes from /b/.
>>
>>26222845

No fun alert.

Your parents didn't get you a fingerbox as a kid huh.
>>
>>26222808
yep, at least my oneitis would know how I feel
>>
>>26222858

The only reason I'm on r9k is because my parents fingerboxed me
>>
>>26222755
My entire family already knows I'm practically a nazi. Most of everyone else already knows I'm at the far-right.

My family would hate the stories about my time as a street pharmacist however. I'd get shit for that.

>be dealer
>have to deal with nigs
>live with nigs for a while
>the more you deal with them, the more you hate them
Yep...
>>
I exaggerate or slightly alter it. You would all know it was me and how pathetic I am if I posted the truth every time.
>>
>>26222872
>My entire family already knows I'm practically a nazi.
No one you know takes you seriously. None of your family is impressed or frightened. It's incredible that you need to be told that, but here we are.
>>
It would be embarrassing. But the cool thing about everything I say is that I can easily say "I was just pretending"
>>
File: 1442289968880.gif (1016 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1442289968880.gif
1016 KB, 500x375
>>26222869
for fuck's sake r9k
>>
>>26222973
you could always say that, but there always a lot people who know it better than you.
>>
>>26222922
>No one you know takes you seriously. None of your family is impressed or frightened. It's incredible that you need to be told that, but here we are.
That's what you think but desu, they're pretty blase about it. I don't sieg heil or have any nazi paraphernalia. I don't believe in NatSoc but I am incredibly racist and principally from experience. My family knows it's not a joke and it's not supposed to be frightening or impressing. It's literally the simple idea that I'd rather the country was entirely White.
>>
>>26223002
>who know it better than you.
Yeah really simple to know if someone is for real or not with a name [email protected].
>>
>>26222755

I speak the truths of love through my actions. And everything else that I do or say is simply a lie
>>
>>26223009
>My family knows it's not a joke
You're an internet racist anon; you are the joke. Why did you think everyone makes fun of /pol/.
>>
>>26223053
>You're an internet racist anon
How am I an internet racist? What delineates an internet racist from a normal racist?

Also, what's wrong with being racist? Is it because it hurts peoples' feelings? WAAAHHH He doesn't like these people because he knows they're feral apes that get away with a fuckton of crime because "muh slavery".

Stop being a bullet magnet apologist.
>>
Is it bad that I consider the mods to be a greater threat than the NSA?
>>
>>26222755
95% of my posts are bullshit
>>
I change IP, VPN, OS, WEBGL version, kernel, and browser every time I post.

See you all y'all next week.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.