[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>white supremacists proud of all the achievements white people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1451535129446.jpg (290 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1451535129446.jpg
290 KB, 2000x1000
>white supremacists proud of all the achievements white people made
>all it did was perpetuate more suffering and lead to more people forced into this stupid joke of life
>>
Fuck off. worst bait of the year
>>
>>26222079
Then change your life if you don't like it you weak willed beta.
>>
>>26222105

What? How could you have missed the point that badly?
>>
inb4
>b-but muh crusades
>>
>>26222111
>implying your post had any logical point
>>
>>26222124

Ok:

Life is more suffering than pleasure.
White supremacists are proud of white people perpetuating life.

Life is more suffering than pleasure, so the perpetuating of life isn't a good thing.

Do you see now?
>>
>>26222137
Those are some hot opinions :^)
>>
>>26222148

You don't have to agree. I'm simply expressing my perspective.
>>
>>26222137
>life is more suffering than pleasure

Just kill yourself then, if you can't find your purpose and a reason to live for you shouldn't be living anyways.
>>
>>26222137
Why is life more suffering than pleasure?
What can be done to make it more pleasure than suffering?
it's much better to tackle these questions than just not improve everything and leave a shit legacy for humanity
>>
>>26222079
Better a man than a worm, cuck.
>>
>>26222160

I would kill myself, but there is both my will to live to overcome, and the risk of creating more suffering by failing to kill myself.

>>26222168
Life is more suffering than pleasure because it is better towards survival if human beings are suffering than in pleasure, endless chasing a slight bit of satisfaction to forget about pain. It's an innate quality of existence.

Nothing can be done, why should I do anything anyway? I'm just going to die too.
>>
>>26222169

I'd rather be a worm, less suffering.
>>
>>26222137
Humans are still fucking primitive. We have existed for such a brief amount of time, I don't understand this type of pessimism. I would say we are trending upwards.
>>
>>26222197
>Nothing can be done, why should I do anything anyway?

Sex. Girls . Girls to have sex with.
I use to feel very nihilistic.
Bitches are the only reason to try.
But yes life is pointless the only point is to reproduce. So your kids can live there pointless lives and so on. Eventually, maybe we'll invent some purpose . There also could be some type of purpose in plain sight we are all just missing.
>>
>>26222197
but the social and intellectual faculties of humans can get rid of most immediate threats to a person's survival
>>
>>26222250

We're trending towards extinction anyway.

>>26222262
I've had sex. It's ok. Not that great.

>>26222265
What the fuck is a 'social faculty', you have no idea what you're talking about
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.