[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How true is this faggots? Made me think of you.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
How true is this faggots? Made me think of you.
>>
No shitty facebook meme is ever true
>>
i hope this is a post ironic meta post

otherwise I have grave fears for the future of this board which seems to be in decay already
>>
Pretty much true for 75% of college student. Most of need to be there tbqh
>>
>Made me think of you
>happy in 3 of those years
>>
Depends. If you're going to some shitty no-name college then it's accurate.

If you actually managed to get in somewhere decent you should be all right regardless of your major.
>>
>>26221044

degrees are always 100% worthless. its the experience that gets you the job.
>>
>>26221044
>Made me think of you.
Only normies can survive college. Unless you have a piss easy degree I suppose.
>>
File: 1452505271733.png (22 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1452505271733.png
22 KB, 499x499
>>26221044
Tfw no degree and always get nice jobs due to work experience
>>
>>26221044
>tfw no degree and no experience
>never ever had a job
>still can do what I want and rich as fuck

feels good senpai

I will never know the "need"
>>
>>26221200
No, its not. OP is just a huge cunt who feels worthless and inferior in comparsion to all the normal people surrounding him so he comes here in hopes of finding a bunch of necbeards who he can insult. Little does this sack of shit know, this board is filled with normies so he is gonna get laughed and pointed at once again.
>>
>>26221044
If you're doing nigger tier degrees then yes, its true. If you're doing something that will actually be useful later in life, then you're going to suffer, but be better for it
>>
>>26221044
dno about the rest of the world but US colleges are a fucking meme and a waste of time
>>
Fundamentally true.
The last is a lie, too because I don't live in a shithole.
>>
>>26221044
I have never met a person who is genuinely happy to be in college and I've been to both community college and my state's university. Every person I've met falls into one of these categories:

>wants to do something else
>because their parents said so
>attends solely because they are afraid of doing nothing with their life
>wants to be in very specific field/job position and unfortunately it requires a degree

Sometimes the reasons overlap.
>>
>>26221908
Well what other reasons could they have? Nobody enjoys studying unless they have autism, you go there to get your shitty degree you think you need and get a job.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.