[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you believe in spirit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 0987784784.jpg (89 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
0987784784.jpg
89 KB, 500x375
Do you believe in spirit?
>>
I believe in spirits. I don't believe we can use the logic of this one world to understand or define them who travel through many worlds. When we die our connection to this world is severed and we become spirits. We inheirit our luck and fate from our bloodline, they determine what you actually are.
>>
Do you?
I don't know what I believe
>>
Sure do, our soul is a spirit. What we do with ourselves this lifetime is preparation for the souls next journey in the next life. What we've learned, the wisdom we've gained, the actions we've taken. Everything will be accounted for.
>>
Yes i do. I don't think we are just matter
>>
Its a little more than just believing in one thing over another. More like I see that theres more to myself and others than can be captured by diagrams or pictures in textbooks.

I guess some people would consider my beliefs spiritual. And I do believe in a sort of reincarnation, but every separate moment is a similar reincarnation in my view.
>>
Ghosts and the Holy Spirit.
>>
you mean like "geist"?
>>
I want to die right now and find out
>>
Consciousness is fucking weird, man. I don't know what it is.
>>
>>26220001
Is consciousness weird or is it your brain, body and the world around you that are weird?

I guess it depends on how you define yourself
>>
>>26219929

ghosts and the Holy Spirit is the same as spirits and the Holy Ghost if youre Irish Catholic
>>
>>26220001
i ran into a theory, but i can't find it anymore.
it had something to do with the ionosphere. that belt that carries streams of radiation, magnetism, particles, etc around the planet.
there's something that we're not putting the pieces together with or we can't yet: the ionosphere, gravity, the moon, tides, electricity, it all affects our brain somehow, but cosmic in origin, as in this is the process for all things.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.