[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Random things people made fun of you for in school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (85 KB, 309x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
85 KB, 309x300
ITT: post random things you were made fun of in school
>be me, several years ago
>in 2nd year junior high
>just moved to new school
>zero acne/really clear skin except for freckles (late bloomer)
>have full/thick lips, (for a white person) lick them a lot cause dry feels like shit
>do this covertly, curl lips into mouth and lick them from the inside of my mouth
>be a guy/boi
>people start looking at me weird
>eventually girls start asking me if I use lip gloss
>ohhellno.gif
>people keep noticing, but can't let my lips get dry
>too addicted to the wet life
>eventually everyone thinks I'm gay/future tranny or something
>this was worse considering I had longer than usual hair (short for a girl, but like almost mullet-tier)
>eventually get made fun of so much that I leave the school because my reputation has been forever tainted
>principal tries to get me to stay because the place is a shithole and everyone slightly above average in grades is an valuable asset
>transfer to new school
>mfw I hear girls snickering
>"I wonder if anon uses makeup"
>"his lips are so shiny, he MUST use lip gloss"
>mfw the cycle begins anew
Fucking roasties, man.

There was another time people made fun of me for my high-top autism shoes, but tbdesu the comfort made up for the humiliation.
>>
>>26219609
People made fun of me for trying to be their friend.
>>
>>26219609
Those roastie sluts were jealous of your obvious beauty, anon.
>>
>>26219609
>teacher would always make me read the textbook
>grade 8, something about organisms
>kept saying "orgasm" instead
>teacher corrects me
>fuck
>say orgasm again

Classmates would mock me by shouting organism at me for a good year.
>>
File: 1453866802386.jpg (35 KB, 548x531) Image search: [Google]
1453866802386.jpg
35 KB, 548x531
I was made fun of for being a loner, and once I had that stigma it was impossible to remove. During lunch I spent my time in the train tracks waiting 20 minutes and then going back to school. I didn't make one friend throughout the entirety of middle school and high school. You guys want to talk about loneliness, I AM LONELINESS
>>
>someone comments if I wear my hair down
>someone comments if I use gel/product in my hair
>someone comments if I get my hair cut short
>someone comments if I wear a hat

No matter what I did with my hair someone always had to comment at it. To this day I am severely insecure about my hair.
>>
The way I walk, had someone ask if a stick was up my ass.. :(
>>
File: 1454474652276.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1454474652276.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
>>26219609
I used to be known as "Sunshine" in middles school because I had a jewfro and when the light hit it I would glow.
>>
>>26220373
Your fault: Doesn't count
>>
>having long hair
>saying i liked this girl (got really bullied about his and has made me subsequently never try to ask out a girl in case anyone finds out)
>>
>>26219609
I got made fun of cause I existed.
Then I stepped their comfort zone and proceeding to shit in mass and caused lot of problems.

I went from made fun of to hated and avoided.
>>
>>26220591
I could have gotten a haircut.
>>
>>26220591
Yes it does, stupid-head.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.