[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /hatestheirboss/ here? Give me some stories.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: 1454387535860.jpg (172 KB, 400x259) Image search: [Google]
1454387535860.jpg
172 KB, 400x259
Who else /hatestheirboss/ here?

Give me some stories.
>>
File: 1433985519145.jpg (23 KB, 224x223) Image search: [Google]
1433985519145.jpg
23 KB, 224x223
>>26219322
>having a job
How's it feel to waste most of your week while I enjoy myself wageslave
>>
>>26219475
feels bad, mang tbqh
>>
>>26219492
What the fuck, how's this shit legal?
>>
>>26219517
Idk, but my bosses are cunts.
>>
>>26219492
Where do you work?

What do you do for a living then, robo cockblockert?
>>
>>26219546
Publix. Looking for a better job.
>>
>>26219595
Are you stacking shelves at that hour?
>>
>>26219646
Yeah. Half of the people quit after a month because of the shit my manager pull
>>
>>26219546
I'm seriously considering just quitting and letting my bills pile up until i find another job. I'm a hard worker but the hours are killing me. I can't get a sleep schedule going
>>
>>26219492
YEAH, try 4am-5pm, M,T,Th,F,Sat,
and 4am-2pm sun
>>
>>26219693
Why is your one off day on Wednesday
>>
>>26219693
fuckkk. what do you do?
>>
>>26219718
cause its one of the non busy days

>>26219741
merchandiser, basically labor monkey, just started so im one of the new guys
>>
I don't have a job but I hate all bosses anyway so I can hate your boss for you
>>
>>26219322

At least you got a job, try never getting so much as a call back.
>>
>Work for a company for 3 years
>Boss calls me in to the office and starts yelling at me infront of a client
>Get fucking humilated infront of a stranger, furious as fuck
>Just take my things and leave, send him a letter of resignatation
>A few days later he sends me threats and shit that I tinkered with the servers at work and tried to destroy it
>Says he'll go to court and shit and destroy me and call the police
>I have no idea about it but he is threatening to sue me
>Discover that he didnt pay me pensions and a few law clauses for the 3 years
>Get laywers and pay them 2.5k$ to get me like 20k$ back
>The same day my boss calls me to say he exaggerated and just wants to fix things
>Feeling guilty cause I am going to sue his ass and he doesn't know about it yet

Feels bad.
>>
>>26219939
>Publix

Don't feel bad, he sounds like a total dickhead.
>>
>>26219939
Fuck him. He's still the same piece of shit at the end of the day.
>>
>>26219939
Fuck that, this dude sounds like a huge douchenozzle and the fact that he's being nice is probably because he knows you're feeling litigious
>>
File: wow.webmsd.webm (433 KB, 578x480) Image search: [Google]
wow.webmsd.webm
433 KB, 578x480
>just discovered this
>>
My last boss was a cute asian girl. She was kind of incompetent(so was everyone else working there so it was no big deal) but she was super nice and sweet.

Boss before her was a middle aged jew. That guy was a total dick. Lazy as fuck. Would spend his all his time reading the goddamn newspaper but would bitch me out if I sat down to take a break for a second
>>
>>26219939
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dNbWGaaxWM
dude watch this it's important
>>
>>26220030
Are you fucking retarded? 10 years old?
>>
I have the friendliest boss in the hole world. Nobody respect him because of that..
>>
>>26219322
Everybody should hate their boss. The only reason anybody ever hires anyone is so they can make more money off of their work than what they have to pay them. Every employee is getting ripped off.
>>
File: 1454451486941.png (27 KB, 318x373) Image search: [Google]
1454451486941.png
27 KB, 318x373
>>26219322
>be 16
>working at bruegger's bagels during the summer to make some money
>fat mexican fuck tries to Jew everyone out of their paychecks by signing us up for a money-floating transfer service
>the checks that come with the package mysteriously dissapear
>tell him to piss off and demand direct deposit
>a couple weeks later the bolice Co e into our shop and ask where the manager is
>point them to the back entrance
>he walks out cuffed
>give him the finger and tell him to eat shit on the way out
>cops just laugh
>mfw I got a raise after that

Turns out he'd stolen $4,000 from the safe. It wasn't the first time he'd done it either. He got fired from another fast food company for doing the same thing.

Dumb spic.
>>
>>26220048
I get it, you are right. You are all right.
Guilt is a weapon that is used againts me basically.
He is a douche, yeap.
>>
>>26219939
Jesus

fuck him hes a cunt no one should be yelling at anyone
>>
I do freelance work currently and the job I had previously was pretty enjoyable, so I'll just recount something from my teens.

>Be 18
>Come back to shitty hick hometown from first year at uni, get first real summer job working at Harveys
>After some >muh anxiety issues I start getting the hang of stuff and get along with my coworkers, things get chill
>Enter: Pig Boss
>OK she was a supervisor but her rotund figure makes for a good pun
>naively thought that Pig Boss was on my side since she was the one that interviewed me, only to find out that she must of had some kind of profound change of heart seeing me in action
>Was one of those supervisor who took pride in this shitty fast food job because it was basically all they had
>would prod and make comments about the small things I did that everyone else did
> "Anon have you ever made a burger in your fucking life?", "why are you so piss poor at this?" would shove me out of the way if she didn't like what I was doing right in front of a customer, would say demeaning things to me in front of customers, asked me some fucking awful things about my background, etc
>Keep in mind customers and other supervisors had no complaints
>Made me cry one day as I was working cash and a female coworker got so upset she did that she literally went up to her and told her to fuck off my case ;_;
>"Lost" my pay cheque one time
>tfw I'm afraid of going back there every time I visit my hometown even though she's been transferred

Also a chick I knew from high school worked there. We didn't talk back in hs and we barely were able to bond at work but after I left one of my sister's friends who was a manager told me that she started spreading some rumors about me? She told everyone we had english together in senior year (we actually had gym together in first year and that was all) and every day I would copy off of her work/cheat on tests and such. No idea what her damage was. Pretty sure she was pals with Pig Boss tho.
>>
>>26219322
>be my own boss
>hate myself
>>
My boss is legit Chadbro and love him. He's like 50 something though.

He's racist, sexist and HATES muslims. Bought him lunch once and we checked out girls asses while we ate. He's blunt as fuck with women when he's attracted to them but he gets away with it because he's actually good looking. He's pretty cool.
>>
>>26219322
I'm self employed and work from home. My boss won't let me have friends or hobbies, makes me spend all my time working, cooking or cleaning. I'm only able to do this because she's asleep right now. I hate my boss.
>>
>worked at a company for over 5 months now
>it's a pretty modern company with equality shit going on
>I don't even know who my boss is or if I even have one
Pretty chill desu
>>
>>26223169
>tfw no working wife to be a househusband to
Why live
>>
>head chef
Little Asian lady, pretty chill most the time, but when there's work to do, she'll push your butt.
>shift lead
50 year old Mexican that was unemployed for 8 years before this, and boy how it shows that he's out of practice. Head chef refers to him endearingly as Mr Mess, but she's not the one that has to clean up after him. Always makes me make twice as many premade sandwiches than head chef says we need, then makes me initial everything so it looks like I'm the one who fucked up. Also, annoying lisp that made me honestly surprised when he mentioned he had an ex-wife. Says he hates this job and is gonna try to find something else, but never does
>>
>>26221401
Are you legit mentally retarded?
>>
>>26219322
>ask for Tendies
>she tells me no
Fuck her reeeeee
>>
>we'll only need you a few Saturdays
>worked every Saturday for a year now

K
>>
>>26219517
>9 hour days
What do you mean
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1506x552) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1506x552
>>26219322
>Used to work for a Jew.
>Started getting on my case Bc he could detect my Arianism
>Shave my head Bc balding, keep crushing job, leading sales for my tenure.
>Hate him so much, decide to quit otherwise good job
>On last day tell him if I ever see him outside work I'd beat him within an inch of his life
>His face when
>Haven't seen him in the city at all
>This was two years ago

Haha Jew
>>
I don't hate my boss but he hates his and uses me as a weapon against them.

>Boss wants to say asshole comment in a meeting
>Boss can't do it because of position
>Has me come to meeting and be asshole

It is a lot of fun, the really higher ups are terrible people.
>>
>>26219322

>Female boss
>We are just talking about cars briefly
>She says she knows how to check the oil and tyres, but wouldn't know how to do anything major
>Tell her as long as she knows how to make a sandwich, that's all that matters

I wasn't even sacked, I have quite a good boss.
>>
>>26223924
>tyres
Jesus Christ...
>>
>>26223960

Jesus christ what?

originalblox
>>
I hate my employees

>new position
>put out a job ad specifically listing requirements for the job
>niggers with jail time apply
>people from completely different industries apply
>people without degrees apply
>people who've been out of work for two years apply
>no one even semi-competent applies

Every single person working under me is a complete failure. God fucking damn
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.