[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mcdonalds interview tomorrow wat do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Zrf2h3RD_400x400.jpg (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Zrf2h3RD_400x400.jpg
7 KB, 400x400
mcdonalds interview tomorrow
wat do?
>>
>>26219254
>>26219254
Is this a meme? You'll be fine if you just act like a somewhat competent human being. If you're drug-free and can always be on time you're a shoe-in.
>>
>>26219278
this. let it be the stepping stone into better things for you.
>>
I fucked up the interview somehow and never got hired. Fuck them, I didn't wanna do it anyway.
>>
poor people are hilarious who the fuck would work at mcdonalds what are you 16?
>>
File: 1454437304339.jpg (36 KB, 371x410) Image search: [Google]
1454437304339.jpg
36 KB, 371x410
>>26219278
They're on the spot interviews. How should I dress?
>>
>>26219331
life is hell. forgot what board i was on so i got muted.
>>
>>26219340
its mcdonalds nigger as long as you don't show up with a fedora and trenchcoat you're good
>>
File: Reeeeeee.jpg (36 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Reeeeeee.jpg
36 KB, 1000x1000
>>26219278
>tfw I didn't get a job at mcdonalds

FUCK YOUR FUCKING FLIPPING BURGERS YOU POOR FUCKS I HOPE YOU WORK HERE FOR THE REST OF YOUR FUCKING LIVES AND DIE IN A MORBID FRY MAKING ACCIDENT YOU FAGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS
>>
>>26219254
Jack off in the restaurant's bathroom right before. The smell of cum and sweat on your body will fill your interviewer with Freudian passion and she will be literally unable to refuse you the job.
>>
>>26219254
At the interview pull out your gun and start shooting up the place.

The the workers will thank you for ending their miserable lives
>>
>>26219340
Button down shirt and nicer looking jeans will do just fine.
>>
>>26220025
jeans or dresspants?
>>
>>26220050
Jeans with a few holes and wear cowboy boots and a brown belt with a big buckle that way you look like a hard working country boy
>>
>>26219254
Ive just applied, I really hope they will call me. I want a flipping burgers gf
>>
Theres almost no way you can fuck this up, anon.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.