[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
beta uprising
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.jpg (220 KB, 1042x998) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
220 KB, 1042x998
Which one of you faggots did this?
Or why haven't you done this yet? Give the normies something to keep them aware or whatever.
>>
I hope they catch the asshole. You can't go around making threats like this. It sickens me.
>>
Stay in your dungeon edgelord no one cares about your autistc hate for "normies"
>>
>>26219112
>going to the girls' bathroom

Yeah, no, keep your uprising..
>>
>>26219137
I'm not even one of you faggots, I just found it on fb.
>>
File: 1441307669677.jpg (8 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1441307669677.jpg
8 KB, 316x202
>>26219168
>someone wrote a vauge threat on a bathroom wall, probably trying to get out of a test or something
>"those freaks down at /r9k/ must've had something to do with it! They're all school shooters, right?"

You're a normie of the worst kind. Please do us all a favor and kill yourself.
>>
>>26219168
>Le ebin browsing le ebin faceLebook
>The Le Newsfeed had a Le annoucement from Le overlords, the american school systems
>Posted by my friend Stacy! I have her for 3rd period. Her boobies are really nice! :^)
>Says that someone wrote a vague threat in Le Wimmins room
>the Le 9gag army won't Le take this lying Le down!!!!!!
>>
>>26219301
No I just hoped it was one of you fuckers trying to mess with people, not actually do it. I know every time one of these things actually happens, theres several threads calling the shooter a hero. And I know none of you have the balls to do it yourselves, not to say you don't dream of it. So it's not like its reaching to imply this wasn't done by a robot.
Don't get me wrong, there was a time where I lived on this board too.
>>
>>26219132
You sicken me, Reddit faggot
>>
>>26219603
Dude, fuck off retard
>>
This happened to my college couple of years ago too. So many students were pussys and only a handful of students went to class that day. One Professor gave us 5 points extra on the exam for coming to class.
Needless to say nothing happened and it was a false threat.
>>
>>26219681
Amazing rebuttal fuckface. That effectively denied the shitty reputation this board has made for itself
>>
>>26219737
fight me irl fucking pussy
>>
>>26219112
>Screenshotting a snapchat of an email.
>>
*smacks lips*
man yo cracka asses be wack, yo

>5 people liked this
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.