[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tulpas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: aXm785xjU.jpg (77 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
aXm785xjU.jpg
77 KB, 650x650
Really /r9k/? In all of my browsing here, I haven't seen one thread about basically the best thing you can possibly do as a robot with no friends.

Tulpas! /x/ discovered them a while ago, and essentially they're like grown up imaginary friends. They have their own consciousness, and if you try hard enough you can hallucinate them completely in the actual world.

>will always love you
>understanding
>motivate you
>a friend, you don't have any real ones

tulpa.info has all the info on it

Pic unrelated
>>
if i cant physically touch it with my dick whats the point
>>
>>26218613
tulpa general literally belongs on >>>/trash/

im not kidding you, go and look. its there. my tulpa and i think its hilarious.
>>
>falling for the tulpa meme

desu
>>
>>26219544
>i don't understand something/dissagree with something so i call it a meme to make it seem like an insane opinion to hole
the irony is off the charts
>>
File: ss+(2015-08-11+at+03.52.58).png (22 KB, 735x204) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-08-11+at+03.52.58).png
22 KB, 735x204
>>26218613
What would you even do with a tulpa? asuka.jpg
>>
File: Irony.png (396 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
Irony.png
396 KB, 540x540
>>26219585
>the irony is off the charts
>>
>>26218613
Problem is, if you fuck up or do something wrong, your tulpa will become your worst nightmare and they are hard to turn off.
I personally wouldnt do it, the risks of fucking up is too damn high and could leave you an insane rambling wreck.
>>
>>26219498
wtf, there's a trash board now??? lmao
just stick /b/ there
>>
it works but you go crazy soo have fun retards
>>
Your superego is your own worst enemy. Projecting it to where it can actually talk to you seems like a path to self destructuon.
>>
>>26218613
i keep seeing this shit on 4chan, but no one has ever given proof that it actually works.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.