[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I don't use social media >uses 4chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1449883730589-min.jpg (6 KB, 494x481) Image search: [Google]
1449883730589-min.jpg
6 KB, 494x481
>I don't use social media
>uses 4chan
>>
>>26217821

great post, i believe you are stating that 4chan is in fact "social media" awesome work op.

upvoted for quality and original content.
>>
File: uqaGvPb.jpg (64 KB, 639x767) Image search: [Google]
uqaGvPb.jpg
64 KB, 639x767
the anonymity of 4chan eliminates the majority of the negative qualities that make social media so shitty
>>
>never had a gf
>DUDE TRUST ME WOMEN ARE EVIL LMAO HERE'S SOME CHARTS AND INFOGRAPHICS ABOUT MGTOW
>>
Add me to 4chan friends guys

Like my 4chan status update guys

Comment on my selfies plx

tehehehe
>>
4chan and social media are both traps, but I'm too addicted to stop using them both.
>>
4chan is not social media. It is a dark perilous pit devoid of emotion, discussion, and knowledge. It is a stagnant pool of wasted potential and a echo box of poisonous ideas. Every second you spend on 4chan is one that is immediately regretted but you know you'll be coming back for more pain, just so that you can feel something.

It is the first and foremost of anti-social media.
>>
>>26217851
>muh anecdotal evidence over statistics
Special kind aren't you?
>>
Social media by definition involves interacting with other people online. 4chan is just a forum with no retention and no usernames.
>>
>>26217964
>I don't need to play football to be good at it, I read a book about it. Science, bitch. Bernie 2016.
>>
>>26217983
That's completely irrelevant and missing the point you illiterate underage fuck. This is about statistics and how anecdotal evidence is a logical fallacy. Like it or not, statistics are better.
>>
File: heatmap of euphoria over time.gif (2 MB, 383x576) Image search: [Google]
heatmap of euphoria over time.gif
2 MB, 383x576
>>26217821
>identity-less social media has no colloquial difference to Facebook and the like
>>
Nice job bud, you make us proud
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.