[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has a woman ever showed sexual interest in you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 50
File: RfeiMqw.jpg (41 KB, 960x719) Image search: [Google]
RfeiMqw.jpg
41 KB, 960x719
Has a woman ever showed sexual interest in you?
>>
>>26215318
Yeah, it was pretty nice. I want more of it.
>>
yeah this girl at my job with terrible posture kept asking me out a few times but i rejected her.

>anon why dont u walk me to my car?
>anon so when are we gonna hang out?

bich u is not my type. thank god she got the hint and left me alone.
>>
>>26215318
Yes, but then she moved to Utah
>>
>>26215318
Shit was so cash

>>26215345
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
>>
Yeah at a party, she was drunk and literally all over me
I fucked it up of course
Never happened again
>>
Yes. Current and only gf.
>>
>>26215318
Yep. Many times, failed Semi-Chad normie here.

Only twice was I ever actually into the girl though and I've never once been able to convince someone I was actively infatuated over a long period of time to want to be with me.
>>
Yup. Earlier today. She came over, we had sex, napped and she wanted to have sex again.

Fantastic.
>>
Yes, but I can't make a girlfriend stay with me longer than six months. I'm like Taylor Swift. I go on too many dates and I can't make them stay.
>>
no grills hate me :(((
>>
Yes.

And the next morning she told everyone I raped her.
>>
>>26215318
I have no fucking idea.

I think it was but she was shy. She would try to talk to me but would always embarrass herself. If I did something this way she would follow how i do it.

she even gets a bit nervous when talking to me but I feel like she is just a shy person in general...

she is cute and I don't want to scare her
>>
No. I'm in a weird position where I like myself quite a bit, but I can't fathom a girl ever being interested in me. I'm not sure what girls value in a guy, but whatever it is I definitely don't have. Girls and I are just too different, I'm destined to be a sad, lonely cunt.
>>
>>26215318

Some girl asked me out when I was playing table soccer with my friends in highschool. It came out of nowhere; I mumbled some kind of rejection and everyone laughed.
>>
yes, but then they NOPE the fuck out when they find out I'm spineless and have no social skills or income
>>
File: 1452724522514.jpg (10 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1452724522514.jpg
10 KB, 240x240
>>26215318
>tfw girls flirt at you through eye contact
>don't know what to do
>do nothing
>alpha chad comes in anyways and talks to her first
>week later she is with him

I never stood a chance
>>
>>26215318
Plenty of times.
it seems ignoring it, only make them try harder.
>>
Girls stare at me a lot but I have bad acne. I don't really mind because being looked at with disgust actually makes me feel good, especially when I stare back at them until they turn away.

I go to a prostitute sometimes who is good at faking sexual interest and it does nothing for me.
>>
>>26215318
Who's this semen demon? blox blox
>>
>>26215318
Nope, never happened.
>>
>>26215318
Yeah, it happened a few times actually.

Ended up getting cucked two times and started feeling a bit bitter towards women.

The last girl that I went out with for a bit sucked my dick last weekend and I couldn't even enjoy it. All I was thinking about the entire time was "that cunt is probably going to be sucking on another guy's dick next week"

She stopped responding to my texts and I deleted her number. Fuck women.
>>
File: 1449018273132.jpg (68 KB, 623x306) Image search: [Google]
1449018273132.jpg
68 KB, 623x306
Yes, then she fucked my best friend after I went to him for advice, and the both of them cut off contact with me.
>>
>>26215318

Quite a few have.

But, ontop of being beta about it I know that I'd be a lousy lover sexually. Mostly I'd rather just get each other off doing whatever the other wanted instead of doing the whole sex thing and just clean up and move on.

Never heard or met a girl who was down for simple exchanges.
>>
>>26215318
Yes, why?
can't believe this comment was original
>>
>>26215318
Dozens, but I have avoidant tendencies, so I'm a kissless, handholdless virgin. It's my own damned fault.
>>
robots how do I get closer to a girl? I keep dreaming about her and at first I didn't think much of her

Now i fucking have a oneitis over her
>>
Nope. Nobody likes awkward manlets. Nobody.

Get out of here you fucking normies.
>>
Yea I actually had sex earlier this evening. We fucked then talked and laughed with each other until I left. It was nice. Btw sex feels different than your hand. Feels like thrusting into a tight warm thing.
>>
Yes, they always leave though because I'm too afraid to commit.

Who else /afraidofcommitment/ here?
>>
File: 1388650257218.gif (136 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1388650257218.gif
136 KB, 500x500
No girl has ever shown interest in me, they do their best to stay clear of me.
>>
>>26215318

yes, and Ive greentext my stories before. My autism gets in the way, they get mad that Im quiet, to the point of bulliying me
>>
At least a dozen, I'm currently in love with my gf, we fuck all the time
>>
>>26215318
I think one woman wanted me once.
But the closest thing she did to show attraction was leaning towards me.
And I blew it afterwards.
So, I am not sure.
Never have been in a situation were things can get sexual with a woman.
>>
File: 1378945259102.jpg (65 KB, 521x506) Image search: [Google]
1378945259102.jpg
65 KB, 521x506
Hey guys listen up. This one time, this is really good, this one time I actually has SEX. That's right. I put my penis, my real actual wienie, inside a real life girl's vagina. I've only ever done it once and it was pretty magical. It's been over 2 years since I've so much as kissed or held hands with a girls
>>
Only normies would be desired. The true robots are lurking.
>>
>>26215318
Only ever fucked 7 women, so not really.
>>
not that i know of
then again i turn them all down because i know they're just trying to trick me anyways
>>
>>26215318
Does romantic interest = sexual interest?
>>
File: 1453078870254.jpg (43 KB, 500x478) Image search: [Google]
1453078870254.jpg
43 KB, 500x478
god yes and it makes so mad thinking about how oblivious i was...

>Be me in middle school
>Me and best friend skateboard (or try our best to) everyday in culdesac
>qt girl next door is two years younger than me
>She shows interest in us skateboarding and hangs out with us while we play N64 games. She just kind of hangs out and doesn't play games but will participate in conversations and jokes. Good times
>Get to HS. Best friend moves away. I don't go outside much anymore. qt still randomly wants to hang out
>She starts HS when I am in 10th grade. Her first day of school she wakes me up early banging on my door. "Anon youre going to drive me to school in your car so I dont have to take the bus right??"
>I take her to and from school almost every day.
>She starts after school gymnastics. I even pick her up from that
>People at school always make comments on how jelly they are I am best friends with the hottest freshman
>Almost half the time she will stay in my room after school while I do homework or play vidya. She takes naps on my bed
>Still oblivious think we are just friends

>This goes on for a little over a year until I get a job and don't have time for her
>Later on after she goes to uni she sends email saying how she really liked me and tried her best to get my attention
>tfw you realize the whole time she would give me back massages, change in my room and tell me "no peeking ;)" and asking if I wanted to take naps with her was this girl throwing herself at me.

shes married now
>>
>>26215318

Never ever in my entire life.
>>
>>26217389
Didn't your mom or dad ever tell you to take a shot?
>>
Yes, when i was in highschool, she was a 8/10 Stacy, she used to flirt a lot with me, she used to hug me and even tried to kiss me every day for almost 2 weeks (i never let her kiss me though), she also did things as sitting on my lap, play with our legs under the table, took my hand and made me feel her thighs (i have a huge leg fetish and she knew that) while she rub her tits on my shoulder, she made me put my face on her chest almost weekly and one time attempted to give me a handjob/blowjob in a bus.
She did all that shit and some more for 3 fucking years, I to this day still don't understand how the fuck that happened, i mean, to me, i'm at best a 6/10, i didn't have any hobbies besides watching anime, playing vidya and studying, so i was boring as fuck, also my social skills were a fucking -1/10, so all that shit was surreal.

Even though she was practially telling me "Fuck me", i didn't do anything, and to this day i'm still a KV.

(Sorry if my english is broken, i don't write in english often)
>>
>>26217389
That was nice.
I'm drawing the anime storyboards right now, but I'm gonna change the ending cause that doesn't sell.

Hope you reflect on this once you reincarnate.
>>
>>26217662
What the hell am I reading

Why didn't you go for it?
>>
>>26217714
because i was dense as fuck, besides, i can't go for someone i don't "love", she just made horny as fuck, i guess you can tell that i'm a complete autist
>>
once. it was a couple of years ago and she was a chubby 3.5/10. i rejected her
>>
yes. when I think back on it, I could have most likely fucked at least 4 girls. I autismd out in each case and fucked it up though
>>
File: b1r37gxfo1_500.jpg (22 KB, 393x700) Image search: [Google]
b1r37gxfo1_500.jpg
22 KB, 393x700
>>26217658
They both later told me they were under the impression we were together. My family, especially me and my father, are very socially awkward so I could def see how they would feel weird about bringing it up.

>>26217686
It used to keep me up at night. I've just kind of accepted it at this point. I was this close to being a normie guys...
>>
Nope. I haven't even talked to a woman outside of a workplace in at least 6 years.
>>
>>26217749
You're next level austist, rain man doesn't have shit on you.
>>
>>26215318
I don't know. What are some signs or indicators that a female is SEXUALLY interested in you? I'm not talking about money or status whores who are only looking to exploit your resources, but don't feel any attraction towards you. I'm talking about females who are genuinely physically attracted to your looks.

Will they walk up to you and tell you they think that you're attractive? Touch you? Kiss you?

I've narrowed it down to two primary reasons as to why I'm still a kissless virgin at 21.

1. I'm extremely ugly
2. I'm autistic

or both
>>
>>26215318
Yeah.. but since I'm so fucked up in the head I automatically try to sabotage the situation. It's really sad actually.
>>
>>26215318
yes, it happens all the time
>>
>>26218545
Your cousin doesn't count.
>>
Once.
She was a lying exploitative person.
>>
Interest, but not necessarily sexual interest. Just things like a few certain girls looking at me more than average, and stuff. I had a female lab partner once randomly tell me about how good peeing felt and she'd always say things like "Oh here I am the weird tall Asian girl, your lab partner" and giggle stuff. It felt flirty but she might have just been bored. I don't know.
>>
>>26215372
Dwg ven ith dat tru dat beit
>>
>All these yes's

What the fuck? I've never had a single women show interest in me and I'm 20. I often go days without speaking to a single person outside of my parents and brother, let alone talk to a girl.
>>
I'm a robot and I've fucked 10 women.
>>
>>26218744
How often do you get outside of your room? A girl isn't going to magically teleport inside and talk to you.
>>
>>26218770
I commute to university every weekday. It's like I'm invisible.
>>
I have no idea when a woman is expressing interest unless she is like, blatantly obvious. Basically unless she flat out says something like "I find you physically attractive" I can't tell the difference between friendly and flirting. So to answer OP's question, once, maybe more?
>>
>>26215318
no because im weird as shit in real life
the only people who like me are my family and even then not always
>>
>>26215318
No.
>so many people posting yes
>tfw you're more undesirable than 90% of /r9k/ of all places
>mfw I have no face because I'm posting from a new phone where I have no images saved

Just fucking end me desu.
>>
>>26218851
forgot to mention im 26
>>
>>26218791
fair enough, it was basically the same through me
still a student (25 and phd) but it's like a new level of invisibility now
>>
NOOOOOOOOOOOO
NEVER
EVER

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: 1391664371345.jpg (27 KB, 502x600) Image search: [Google]
1391664371345.jpg
27 KB, 502x600
No. Females can smell my autism a mile off. More often than not women look like their days just got a whole lot worse when they realize they have to deal with me in some capacity or other. All these normalscum saying yes need to fuck off and stay fucked off.
>>
I guess so I am physically attractive to some degree, but I'm too autistic to tell if they have or not.
>>
>>26215435
How is it possible to fail at being a Chad, let alone a normie? Can't really wrap my head around this.
>>
File: 1451232028709.jpg (413 KB, 1745x953) Image search: [Google]
1451232028709.jpg
413 KB, 1745x953
Sometimes girls stare at me while I work. Does that mean they are interested? They don't look at me with disgust but they don't smile either.
>>
Once in HS that I know of because she was pretty blatant but I was/still am an autistic robot that doesn't know how into relationships and feelings.

Also it was kind of strange to me since it came out of nowhere from my perspective, though we did have some classes together but I was generally focused on classwork.

She was kinda a slut anyways and had a kid a year outta HS. Not that I turned out much better as an anxious wreck.
>>
File: Sheeeeeeeit.jpg (195 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
Sheeeeeeeit.jpg
195 KB, 1000x750
>>26215318
The ones i'm not interested in show too much interest, the ones I am really interested in would never date me and the ones that I could give a fuck less I ignore. Vicious.
>>
Yes. She presented her ass to me, practically begging me to make a move. She bent over in front of me in the context of searching for something on a shelf, but really she was just presenting her ass to me like an animal in heat. She and I knew what she was looking for was on a completely different shelf, she just wanted an excuse to entice me. She didn't squat or kneel down, legs perfectly straight, face way down, ass up. Like the failure I am, never made a move. Obviously, in the middle of the day, with other people around, I couldn't just grope her ass and then it's on. But the window was there for me to make a move under more private circumstances.

She was my teacher.
>>
>>26215318

Never.

The idea that a woman could actually show interest in me is extremely alien and surreal.
>>
>>26217001
>Only 7
>ONLY
>7
Iv'e had like 3 but 2 of them were whales and one of them was borderline psycho.
so fuck you.
>>
>>26215318
yes.

But that was years ago.
>>
>>26218744
This.
This fucking board sucks so hard nowadays
>>
>>26215318
Yes, but comically ugly ones
>>
>>26215318
Yes, but I only know it because they were coming on really hard and giving me obvious "fuck me" eyes. One was a bisexual SJW and the other was a weeb who ended up dating a MtF tranny. Most girls don't flirt that bluntly in casual, out-in-public situations where Chad can easily work his magic.

I have a near Neanderthal brow ridge that makes my eyes look sunken in and perpetually in shadow. People have told me that it makes me look perma angry. I wear a 1/4" beard as well, so that's probably not helping. That and living in Southern California. Maybe it could be different somewhere else. A robot can only hope, right?
>>
never ever

i used to think it was looks but it was probably personality
>>
>>26221012
For real, if you say yes you really don't belong here
>>
>>26215372
>yeah this girl at my job with terrible posture
I hope you're joking you autistic mong
>>
>>26215318
Women showing interest in me killed my confidence. I thought they were joking
>>
>>26221283
I used to think the same thing regarding looks before I realized I was illiterate in reading body language. If you aren't Chad, girls won't lay it on thick in public, you have to go out with friends who are chill and can give you a reference point to imitate. Given that that is so much work, I've never even bothered, even though I know it would probably work.

On that same note, anybody know any body language tutorials that aren't entirely /cringe/-tier? Preferably ones specific for flirting body language/facial expressions?
>>
>>26221340
what happens if your personality turned them away?
>>
File: fuckyoubitches.jpg (45 KB, 300x303) Image search: [Google]
fuckyoubitches.jpg
45 KB, 300x303
>>26215318
No, They want me to pay for their shit and I always refuse and they get mad at me.
>>
File: 2015-12-13 (1).jpg (46 KB, 451x317) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-13 (1).jpg
46 KB, 451x317
>>26215318
Had a fembot offer to be my gf because of pic related once
Does that count?
>>
>>26215318
Juts not a virgin cause one girl didnt wanted me to go into the world "unexpirienced"
>>
>>26221340

I know I don't belong here. I come to this board cause its like a constantly updated cringe thread
>>
File: 1115488365.jpg (333 KB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
1115488365.jpg
333 KB, 1920x1040
>>26218853
nope
just think that the most "no"-sayers are probably just lurking and thinking about their lives instead of posting a imaginary yes
>>
>>26221390
yeah, Ive read a great vone before, gonna look for the title, just a sec

its called "The definitive book of Body LAnguage" by Barbare and Allan Pease

here you go senpai
>>
>>26221770
Awesome m8. If there ever is an /r9k/ sticky, this should be the first thing on it. I love how the author is a total normie, but is also obsessed with breaking down body language to some kind of robot-tier logical formula.

https://e-edu.nbu.bg/pluginfile.php/331752/mod_resource/content/0/Allan_and_Barbara_Pease_-_Body_Language_The_Definitive_Book.pdf
>>
One of my sisters friends always asked my sister if I had a gf while I was sitting right there. Still can't tell if she was interested or wanted to know if I was pathetic.
>>
Yeah, two. One IRL and one online. Well, a few have online if you just count aquantances.
>>
>>26215508

What is that pic trying to say?
>>
File: 1448588397455.png (19 KB, 462x320) Image search: [Google]
1448588397455.png
19 KB, 462x320
>>26215598
>tfw girls flirt at you through eye contact
>don't know what to do
>do nothing
>regret it years later
>alone and want to kill myself
>>
I don't think one ever did.
Maybe I was just super oblivious but I don't recall any women ever showing interest in me at all.

These feelings man, am I even human?
>>
Yeah. Was a too big of a pussy to do anyting about it. Regret it every day
>>
File: 1436313811979.png (288 KB, 600x413) Image search: [Google]
1436313811979.png
288 KB, 600x413
Only in high school and when I'm wearing hats.

Being bald sucks.
>>
>>26222477

>hats

DECEITFUL. THIS IS WHY YOU TAKE YOUR FIRST DATE IN THE WIND TUNNEL REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: wowwow.jpg (77 KB, 640x555) Image search: [Google]
wowwow.jpg
77 KB, 640x555
>>26222433
>>26215598
>>tfw girls flirt at you through eye contact

Fuck, I always avoid eye-contact.
Maybe that's why I'm such a failure.
>>
yep.classmate of mine."accidentally" keeps rubbing her ass to the back of my head when I'm sitting down.
>>
I couldn't tell.
I'm not bad looking at all and i'm not a complete asshole either, so at one point in my life i guess at least one female did show sexual interest in me but i was too oblivious to notice
>>
File: 1450883582549.png (32 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1450883582549.png
32 KB, 633x758
A few times, yes.

3rd grade:
>qt 4th graders likes me, I liked her
>Never asked her to be my gf because I didn't know she liked me, I only figured it out after she moved and my cunt friends told me after
>If I would have gotten her I could very well have become Chad tier

8th grade:
>Black chick liked me, she was actually pretty cute for a black girl
>Never did anything about it

12th grade:
>Another black girl liked me
>Never did anything about it because she wasn't really cute and was definitely not worth betraying my race for

12th grade:
>qt girl maybe liked me
>Never asked her out because I had just turned 18 and she was only 16 and I didn't fancy getting thrown in prison and getting ass raped
>>
>>26222667
>I had just turned 18 and she was only 16

Eu here.
I get this is illigal and all, but wtf ?
Would like somebody call cops at you and they would bust your shit ?
Same thing happened to friend of mine, they even did sexy time and when cops found out they just ask girl if it was consensual and that was it.
>>
>>26222737
Sorry, eh what ?
>>
>>26222759
Fuck off back to le reddit xD fag
>>
File: a8M8YvO_700b.jpg (68 KB, 584x387) Image search: [Google]
a8M8YvO_700b.jpg
68 KB, 584x387
>>26222765
Oh. Sorry I made you angry I really didn't mean it.
>>
File: whos-that-feel.png (9 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
whos-that-feel.png
9 KB, 633x758
I went to my friend's birthday party when I was 15. His cousin was there, and she was hitting on me the whole time.
>you're so funny, anon!
>so what's up, anon?
>hey, anon!
Didn't even pick up on it because of my autism.

Then, a second time, this girl had a whole "pretend" relationship with me. We would snuggle together and hold hands. She'd tell everyone in my dorm, "Hey guys, look! Me and anon are dating!" I was so sure it'd become a real relationship.
>it didn't

At least I learned to kill my loneliness in the healthiest way possible: crippling opiate addiction.
>>
>>26215710
Damn nig.

Original shit right hyaw
>>
>>26215318
Yes I have had girls, back as a child thur teen years, and women make advancements to me. It's not as great as it sounds...
>>
no

next original question
>>
File: wraith.jpg (91 KB, 681x439) Image search: [Google]
wraith.jpg
91 KB, 681x439
>>26215318
Yes/no, she showed sexual interest but it was a tease gimmick in actuality. Have I ever gotten any? and will I? Fuck no, why muddle up my spiritual energy with intimate relations and not achieve sorcerer status? The only thing I have to stop doing is jacking off and I can get there.
>>
>>26220109
How is it like have sex with crazy? Did anything strange happened
>>
OP, thanks for this thread. I'm sure it triggered many but it made me realise, women have actually shown sexual interest in me and infrequently have done even recently. You made my day.
>>
Obviously because I'm not a virgin.

Love how this wasn't original, /r9k/ is changing. Fuck off back to wizardchan.
>>
>>26222096
Most likely interested
>>
File: oops.gif (2 MB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
oops.gif
2 MB, 285x285
>>26215318
Never ever, as expected.
>>
There was a girl on my bed once. Actually she was on me, who was on my bed. I didn't really like it and told her she had to go home.
>>
File: tumblr_m6q20cKViQ1rpopyk.jpg (147 KB, 500x731) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6q20cKViQ1rpopyk.jpg
147 KB, 500x731
Yes
>tfw sweet black qt3.14 gf who is in love with me and my cock

feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
File: 1452969609800.jpg (118 KB, 503x544) Image search: [Google]
1452969609800.jpg
118 KB, 503x544
>>26215318
Who has the feeling that if 2D waifu would come into 3D dimension she would be disgusted by you and leave you in mere seconds?
>>
>>26222709
No he would have been fine. No one is calling the police on 18 year old dating their 16 year old. You can get away with a 2 years difference.
>>
>>26223168
kill yourself normie shitposter
>>
There's a girl I'm going out with on Friday for my very first date ever. If she wasn't interested sexually to at least some degree, I'm sure she wouldn't be as excited about it.
>>
Literally every year of high school i had my dream girls be into me but I never did anything about it because I'm fucking retarded.
The worst was when i spent the weekend at a girl's house cause her bf wasn't around. She spent the whole time half naked, making comments on how she was on the pill with no one to fuck since her bf is gone, and putting on lingerie and letting me touch her tits for omegle.
I could have fucked her all weekend but my autism didn't let me because i didn't want to be the guy she cheats with.
>>
A few yes, I was too much of a sperg to do anything bout it though.
One outright told me she wanted the D.
If I could go back I'd slap 17year old me in the face, and tell him to go for it now
or still be a virgin when he's 25
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mit0wmU6v01rpopyk.jpg (147 KB, 500x548) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mit0wmU6v01rpopyk.jpg
147 KB, 500x548
>>26223212
But if I killed myself, I wouldn't get to hang out with my awesome sweet black qt3.14 gf. She's adorable. She's napping on the couch behind me right now. Her cute little green lace panties are sticking out the back of her pants and she's so sleepy. When she wakes up, I'll make her some breakfast before she goes to work and I go to class.

>>26223232
That's great to hear, anon! Just relax and be yourself. Also, don't expect anything to happen on the first date. Most kisses, etc., don't happen on the first. The first is supposed to be an ice-breaker. Most people don't get attached enough to kiss until a couple of dates in, like 2-3.
>>
File: 1387599404538.jpg (24 KB, 200x233) Image search: [Google]
1387599404538.jpg
24 KB, 200x233
Ive only been hit on by four different girls in my life. I have however been hit on by six gorillian guys
>>
>>26218791
I had that until I "lowered my standards" and decided to just pursue a bunch of girls at once and only look at personality. I have a date with one of them that is like a 6/10 fitness freak that plays d&d. I mean I will inevitably fuck up hard, but until that date, things are looking up.
>>
>>26223262
>implying I'll be able to get a second date, let alone actually keep her interested enough to kiss me

Come on senpai, where do you think we are?
>>
Yeah, but I was super dense about it. It was about a month into the relationship, and beyond kissing I hadn't really made any moves, so she forcibly took my hand and put it on her tit.

Shit was kind of cash I guess. We're still living together, at least.
>>
>>26218816
if a girl likes you she go out of her way to make conversation or hang out. the majority of women wont make the first move out of fear of rejection or seeming too aggressive
>>
>>26222399

that when shes trying to be serious and angry, hes being patronizing about her smallness and cuteness, and not taking her threats legitimately, making her 'REEE' in terms.
>>
It has happened to me 0 times in my entire life. Literally 0, not even joking or exaggerating. I'm 22.
>>
>hanging out at my friends house back in the day when I had one
>his older sister always comes to his room when I come to talk about random shit with me
>her brother always tells her to get out, that she is annoying, and I'm completely oblivious at was is actually happening the whole time
>so one day I come to his house and there's no one there
>call friend, he tells me he'll be there in 20 minutes so I decide to chill in his room play some cod2 on his pc
>suddenly his sister comes in the room and says "hey I have something for you"
>she gives me a condom
>I laugh it out, like it's a prank or something
>ask her where did she get it, she says her friend gave her some so she has plenty
>I just say "oh cool thanks hehe" and put the headphones back on to continue blasting fools on Toujane with my kar98 karabiner
>she leaves the room without saying anything and didn't speak to me since then
>after a few months that friend tells me in a convo about her sister dating some guy and tells me "remember when she was all over you god I hated that" and I froze while my brain imploded

I mean she gave me a fucking CONDOM and I didn't realize anything man fuck my innocent life. So now I am doomed to be a kissless virginite till the end of times and I deserve it
>>
File: FB_IMG_1453274738409.jpg (26 KB, 451x669) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1453274738409.jpg
26 KB, 451x669
>be me 19
>be drunk af at festival with friends
>ditch friends because normies in normie beer tent
>meet group of metalheads such as myself
>talk a bit with one of them, really cute
>her friebds sit in bus stop thing across from street
>we just sit for like 3 hours holding hands and shite
>her friends leaves, we still sit
>notice my phone vibriting like your dads vibrator
>see messages "answer now and I'll give you a bj"(from a grill who was really interested in me), "where are you", "are you alive"
>answer friends
>go meet them, take new friend with me
>one friend knew who new friend was and told me she was 15
>everyone against me being with her because "pedo", it's legal here
>15yo tries to take me home, other friends tells me it's wrong so I let her go home alone
Day after have big fight with normie friends

>kept talking to new non normie friend
>slept in her bed a couple times, she was topless
>we only kissed
>didn't even touch her because had normie voice in head telling me it was wrong
>she even asked while netflix and chill if I wanna fuck
>say no and keep watching movie

Stopped talking with her after two months
And no, she was not a virgin, she's had sex with more than 15 guys

That's about all sexuall interest anyone ever had to me
>>
When I was younger, and being a hugely shy autist was alluring to some people, of course nothing came of it, at several points I had girls effectively hanging off my shoulder and trying to get me to talk to them/join in their normie activities

Not anymore though, I was truly meant to be alone forever
>>
does it count if you're a cashier and a cute girl smiles abnormally much at you?
>>
>>26224066
COD2 >> girls
I mean come on nigga
>>
File: pedo bear master roshi.jpg (246 KB, 550x492) Image search: [Google]
pedo bear master roshi.jpg
246 KB, 550x492
>>26224070
>edgy pedo
>until im an edgy cuck
>>
>>26215318
yes, several times, and i have no idea how or why
>>
What the fuck is this normie thread?

No it never happened, where the fuck do you think we are?
>>
Yeah, quite a lot of girls have hit on me but I reject most of them because high standards.

Had sex with four girls, two of them I regret.
>>
>>26224345
>not knowing that /r9k/ is full of normies these days
Our only escape is wizchan but I refuse to go there
>>
File: wooow.png (14 KB, 764x172) Image search: [Google]
wooow.png
14 KB, 764x172
Yeah, this qt autistic girl who used to be my sort-of-gf

We don't live in the same state anymore, but she's been sending me awfully HNNNNG messages lately (pic related for example)

I have pictures of her that I can post. She's really attractive. It kind of sucks because going from 0 to 90 like that kind of detaches one from reality.
>>
>>26224844
post em, i wanna see this autistic chick
>>
>>26224868
Here she is

this is original holy shit

asshole
>>
My gf has she even was planning on having sex with me, but she's so mean to me so I haven't talked to her in a while. Please hold me :(
>>
>>26224890
>>26224844

Holy shit this is disgusting.
Why not tell her to stop being a child and actually commit to a relationship?
>>
>>26224890
That is one manly jaw.
"She" a trap?
>>
>>26215318
I guess, a girl I was into would do or say sexual shit and stare at me afterwards I eventually scared her off or something because I suck at that kind of thing
>>
>tell qt blondie slut I'm gonna miss her during summer break the most
>she makes a come hither motion with her finger
>I do a 180 degree turn and briskly walk away

Not even memeing.
>>
Yes, and it's weird because I'm a fat fuck but every now and then I run into someone who clearly wants the D and I have no idea how to act. I've been conditioned that it's unacceptable for me to experience or expect anything from anyone sexually and it's like a huge (seemingly) unscalable wall in my mind.
>>
>>26215318
>Has a woman ever showed sexual interest in you?
no. what's it like?
>>
>>26225351
You probably shattered her mood and made her feel disgusting as fuck lol. You should learn to RP someone who is sexual even if it feels corny because being corny is better than literally running from pussy you want.
>>
I have decent facial aesthetics but pale DYEL

The most popular girl in my grade kept asking me to go to a tanning place with her. I ignored her due to autism and then she cheated on her next boyfriend.
>>
>>26215318
yeah, tons of girls in high school

but i was a church boy and kept my virginity for that someone special

now i'm a 26 y/o virgin. awesome
>>
>>26225383
I know.
The worst part is that later on she snuggled up next to me and put my arm around her and I completely choked, I had no idea what to do and didn't say a single word so after a while I just let her go and sneaked away into the night.
>>
>>26215539
>a shy qt
Oh how I envy you
>>
File: 1344683766-1274901559-lmlt03.jpg (556 KB, 600x3031) Image search: [Google]
1344683766-1274901559-lmlt03.jpg
556 KB, 600x3031
>>26223184
I Always have this feel.
>>
>>26215318
Funny story actually
>Be me
>young pre adolescent
>was always a skinny kid
>Moved and gained weight
>went on a trip to tropical island
>gained so much weight I had to wear a speedo to not chafe
>high to average girl (some sort of Latina chick) sees me at the pool
>was still confident from years as a skinny person/naive
>"Hey, anon want to be my boyfriend"
>"I've had fatter boyfriends in the past so it's ok"
>Self awareness kicked in
>eat to forget
>here I am in 2016, 19, and still trying to lose weight
>>
>>26216115
You already fucked up by developing oneitis. Realize this is an unhealthy attitude, as you're putting pussy on a pedestral. You don't know her and she doesn't know you. Learn from this and try avoiding it in the future.
>>
Tons of sexual interest especially now that I am not as retarded as I used to be.

High School I was 6' tall hungry skellington but had sex with 2 girlfriends I had. Awkward as fuck, no confidence, nerdy.

Throughout college only have sex with two girls, this includes 3 and a half years of not getting laid in the middle there, despite being good looking and getting in very good shape in a sea of horny drunk 20 something girls.

Now be 26, live on your own, figure out I should actually take time to care about my appearance, realize how powerful a smile and eye contact can be, pretend to be confident even though I am not, spend money on clothing instead of wearing the same old t shirts and worn jeans every where. Everywhere I go I get hit on.

It's all a mental thing
>>
I was in my science class and we were learning about penises. When the teacher was talking about how urine and semen both come out of the urethra, a girl shouted out, "Ew, Anon."
>>
>>26215318
There are a couple of girls who seem interested in me, including one that looks like something out of an anime anytime she sees me (big smile, eyes lit up, looking up to me like se sees Jesus himself)
But I have a micropenis so i never have or will do anything about it.
>>
File: 1451671376196.jpg (279 KB, 660x1004) Image search: [Google]
1451671376196.jpg
279 KB, 660x1004
>>26222667
8th grade:
>Black chick liked me, she was actually pretty cute for a black girl
>Never did anything about it

12th grade:
>Another black girl liked me
>Never did anything about it because she wasn't really cute and was definitely not worth betraying my race for

Looks like you dodged two bullets there.
>>
>>26225789
>betraying my race
Lol
>>
>>26222667
You got the black girls all over you

For whatever reason I am like jewbait or something.

I never know beforehand although now I start to suspect it more often than not.

At least half of the girls I have fucked have been jewish. Jewish girls are down to get weird from what I have seen. Freaks all of them but the pussy feels nice
>>
>>26215318

Yes, but they've usually been varying degrees of fat. Even friendzoned one, mainly because she was a single mother. Now she's had a second kid with some poor wagecuck.

Felt good to dodge a bullet, but only for a moment.
>>
>>26220087
This
I have AVPD and it doesn't helps
>>
File: 1440370217932.jpg (135 KB, 460x322) Image search: [Google]
1440370217932.jpg
135 KB, 460x322
>>26215318
No, no interest at all.
>all these yes'
what the fuck /r9K/?
>>
A girl stripped, fucked herself with a vibrating dildo and came 4 times to a still image of my face on omegle. She did this after I came on camera briefly, and the image froze after turning it off.
>>
>>26215318
Yes, my gf sucked my dick and sat on my face this morning :^)

feels good man
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>girl showed interest in me years ago
>find out she's batshit insane cut all contact
>recently remember how chill she was and decide to talk to her again
>talks about going to see her "daddy" this month
>remember she told me her dad died when she was younger
>mfw she says in a daddy-dom relationship with some old guy

I laughed at first but now I feel even more depressed at how someone can fall so low and weird.
>>
No never in my life
Anyone who has a different answer needs to fuck off from this board
>>
>>26215318
Yes, but they were either crazy or club sluts who no one wanted so they came to the last resort. But never the ones that I liked.
>>
>>26221370

>And if you were wondering, my back isn't like this because I spend alot of time sucking chad dick XDD

you game for fucking with a hunch back, family?
>>
File: 1453778899188.jpg (47 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1453778899188.jpg
47 KB, 500x461
>>26215318
if she did I probably thought it was a joke or a way to make herself feel better, In community college there was a girl who would always talk to me and she would look me in the eyes and smile... I think she was just using me for notes on days she was gone and wanting to know what I was planning over the weekend just to seem friendly... looking back I'm such an idiot
>tfw she invited you to come with her somewhere if you weren't busy over the weekend
>All you thought was I don't want to go anywhere with a stranger or acquaintance
>>
Yes.

Pussy out, cut all contact, hit the eject button and run.

gg. Wizard status soon. Its my own fault.
>>
File: PEACE OUT HOMIES.jpg (53 KB, 600x844) Image search: [Google]
PEACE OUT HOMIES.jpg
53 KB, 600x844
>makes "enemies" with girl for most of middle and high school
>she teases me all the time and finds reasons to work/hang around with me
>all the innuendo, wrestling, all the questions about me having a gf, all the touching, grabbing my stuff and making me chase her, all the (in restrospect) playful insults
>my autistic brain assumes she's being a "REEE 3DPD bitch!"
>graduate
>her friends call me an asshole for screwing with her feelings
>wtf?
>turns out she had a massive crush on me
>>
no
(this is a fucking original comment I'm miserable and I really want to die)
>>
>>26225229
I'm pretty sure if she was, I'd know.
>>
if a girl matches you on tinder is that sexual interest?
>>
>>26227208
kinda, maybe they want you as a beta orbiter or for food stamps
>>
>>26227228
what if she says you are very handsome and invites you over "because she's bored" at 11 pm?
>>
All the time, and it normally goes a little something like this.
>be me
>like a random woman from afar
>build fantasy about her
>start a superficial relationship with her (small talk mostly)

One of two things happen at this point

>eventually she'll make the first move because I take entirely to long
>immediately turns me off because the imaginary person I built around her would never do such a thing

Or
>I finally get the courage to make a move
>she says yes
>I'm immediately turned off because she has shit taste in men
>>
>>26215318
Nope. I'm not even ugly or an autismo, maybe I'm just too plain or something.
>>
File: 1448236067546.png (20 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1448236067546.png
20 KB, 640x480
>>26227150

lmao you were inadvertently chad, denying all her advances
>>
File: 1430610929723.png (66 KB, 571x372) Image search: [Google]
1430610929723.png
66 KB, 571x372
>>26227281

no anon she just wants to be friends
>>
how do you know if a girl has sexual interest in you?
>>
Of course they have. I'm 6'2" with broad shoulders. I'm somewhat attractive (in a non-traditional way) but I have poor self esteem and I see myself as a 2/10. In reality I'm probably a solid 6 or 7, but when I look in the mirror all I see is an ugly guy.

Last semester this absolutely gorgeous girl was into me, she wanted me to talk to her so bad and she would constantly set herself up in these situations in hopes of getting me to talk to her, but I pussied out every time. I probably fucked her self esteem up by 'rejecting' her advances. I deeply regret it too, she was definitely out of my league and that was my chance to hook up with a legit 9/10

People see me as a Chad and I can't keep up with their false perceptions of me. I'm too mentally fucked up to maintain a Chad facade.
>>
>>26227507
>I'm somewhat attractive (in a non-traditional way)
So you're ugly?
>>
>>26227507
>I'm somewhat attractive (in a non-traditional way)
>In reality I'm probably a solid 6 or 7
7s arent 'somewhat attractive' they are just attractive. youre probably a 5.5-5.9/10
>>
File: image.jpg (240 KB, 1236x651) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240 KB, 1236x651
>all these fucking normies ITT

Off my FUCKING board
>>
File: 1451454345347.gif (489 KB, 380x300) Image search: [Google]
1451454345347.gif
489 KB, 380x300
No.

But then again I never look people in the face, so it's possible I just missed it.
>>
In my 19 years of life, no. Never.

I haven't talked to a girl in good three four months.
>>
honestly I don't even fucking know

have had a girlfriend for the past year, fucking 10-12 times a week, before that (and during as well) I've had a lot of girls express interest in me (I THINK)

despite all of this I feel like no girl wants me and I'm very unattractive, I think something might be wrong with me lol
>>
File: 905.jpg (109 KB, 724x844) Image search: [Google]
905.jpg
109 KB, 724x844
>>26223103

You're welcome anon.

original comment
>>
>>26215318
Only on the Internet. I have a decent looking face but I have unusual body proportions and have a legitimate ass-burger diagnosis.
>>
>you always thought they thought you were weird

University was our last chance man, we fucked up.
>>
>>26222667
>black girls keep liking you

Are you me? I seriously don't know why they do.
>>
>>26222814
>I was so sure it'd become a real relationship.

That was completely fucking handed to you, all you had to do is say "yes". That's all. I fucking hate you. Kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>26215318
Yeah one time
She was fat though
I'm desperate but not that depserate
>>
>>26215318
>Has a woman ever showed sexual interest in you?

yes
>>
Once, in eleventh grade.

Some mutual friends set us up to go to the mall together. I sperged out the whole time and she found a Chad boyfriend a week later. A shame, since she was pretty qt and had nice boobs.
>>
yeah, 2 times, the last time was literally 2 weeks ago, she was from another country, also, my first kiss. Now she is gone, I told her that I not going find another girl like her, she refused to think of that, but is real, because I don't think I'm gonna make contact with another woman in the next years.
>>
Yeah. Happens a lot actually. There are 2 girls in my class who like me and one I like. Feels pretty good
>>
>>26229403
(Liar) xxxxx
>>
>>26215318
Yes, but then she moved to Boraas.
>>
>>26215318
This one woman, a female friend, is the only ever showing sexual interest in me.
Not interested in a serious relationship right now and neither is she, she actually suggested some FWB kind of thing could be possible.

At age 27 without any prior sexual experience let alone specific FWB or other similar casual sex experience, I can't even fathom how exactly to initiate anything that would lead to actual sex.
I even told her I have next to no sexual experience and she's actually okay with that.
It is difficult to comprehend this whole thing, as before this I couldn't even fathom a woman showing any clear signs of anything but acquaintanceship/friendship interest in me.
(Smiling, eye contact, etc., don't count as I do those things as well without any romantic/sexual interest and simply being nice; I assume same goes for women doing so to me.)

This is certainly an abstract kind of feel.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 1000x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 1000x820
In my junior year of high school there was this semi-autistic emo chick that seemed to want my dick. She apparently didn't have running water in her house so I had to hold my breath every time I had to get anywhere near her to try not to gag on the pungent aroma of cat piss and ammonia. I may be a beta faggot but even I wouldn't steep that low.
>>
I have been approached by two women. Both were asians I was not attracted to so I blew them off.
>>
>>26215318
One. GF'd her. Eventually broke up.

Can't see it happening again.
>>
Do you guys ever look at women while walking down the street or whatever? I will turn my eyes toward them to look at face, but then most will immediately look at me right back. Is this them noticing me noticing them? Do you think they stared back since I was attractive? I think I am fairly attractive and dress well enough except for my running shoes.
>>
>>26232369
That's fear you see in their eyes, anon.
>>
File: floor-feels.png (62 KB, 696x568) Image search: [Google]
floor-feels.png
62 KB, 696x568
>>26215318

Married 39 year old MILF, about 5'3, 100 pounds, tits were maybe big B's, spinner body. I knew her husband, cool guy.

Gave her a ride home and she gave me $20, I pull into her driveway and suddenly her tongue is down my throat. Wanted me to come in and fuck her. Asked if I'd ever had sex before, I said yeah (true), she said "was it good?" I said "well it wasn't bad", she laughed and said "it would be much better with me" and me the most "fuck me like it's the end of the world" look I've ever seen.

Told her some other time, got her number to make it seem like I was interested, but I never responded to her or saw her in person again.

It was kind of an eye opener, I guess a "red pill" moment, because she was exactly the archetype for the "she'd never cheat" kind of woman; sweet, soft spoken, conservative, brunette, dressed in a conservative yet feminine way, etc, but when she got in the car she turned into this GigaWhore9001.

Later found out from a co-worker of mine, who had previously worked with her at another job, that she literally fucks almost every guy she can whenever and wherever she can, including him, and that she's a no-holes-barred bareback, creampie slut. He said she was an unbelievable fuck.

Husband has no idea. Whole experience was depressingly enlightening for me.

Another later one was a weirdly cute girl at work who, again, seemed kind of shy and introverted and again, turned out to be a massive cock-hopper and fucked most of the guys from work. She would come on pretty strong and I'd kind of give her the cold shoulder, then she'd talk shit asking if I was gay and shit.

Finally one day she said "what are you doing later?" and I look her dead int he eye and said "Not you." Then the black guys (who all called her a thot in private discussion) all went "OOOOHHHHHH SHEEEEIT!" and started laughing and jumping and shit, it was so fucking awesome.
>>
File: 1361203259929.jpg (67 KB, 703x703) Image search: [Google]
1361203259929.jpg
67 KB, 703x703
>>26217389

>this is what women consider "taking initiative"

You now realize women are the autistic ones, but get a pass for it, because pussy.

And don't feel bad, they'll get divorced one day, and you would have too.

She's a woman.
>>
File: 111Kaiji.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
111Kaiji.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
>>26215318
Yes, she wanted me bad too
But the day she asked me if i wanted to go to her place for date
I, like the coward i am, said no
I regret it so fucking much.
The worst part is that she was an 9.5/10 and im a 6/10 at most
i never get a chance like that
Her facebook profile pic is her and a big chad with muscle and shades
>>
Girls only show obvious, visual sexual interest in a guy when there is direct competition for his attention.
>>
>>26232369
Just smile back you mong, a nice friendly smile is all you need.

If she smiles back, congratulations, you are not fucking hideous.
Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.