[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, does someone want to have a friendly conversation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 14
File: image%3A7231.jpg (190 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
image%3A7231.jpg
190 KB, 500x598
Hey guys, does someone want to have a friendly conversation? I got tired of getting ignored here :(
>>
File: 1446797624003.png (39 KB, 633x973) Image search: [Google]
1446797624003.png
39 KB, 633x973
>>26215058
Have this nice pic OP.
>>
Are you a Neet or what? I'm going to basic training in 5 DAYS, scared af senpai
>>
Hi OP

Hi Thread
>>
How are you anon?I am used to being ignored, I actually get really happy if anyone bothers to respond to me desu.
>>
>>26216134
>are you a neet
Yes and I would like to talk to you about my newfound mental illness if you have a minute to spare
>>
>>26216134
basic training for what
>>
>>26216175
I have been ignored all night, it gets me kind of mad to be honest
>>
File: Gondola_tanz_auf_der_strasse.png (31 KB, 682x681) Image search: [Google]
Gondola_tanz_auf_der_strasse.png
31 KB, 682x681
>>26216155
Hi guy.
>>26216134
That's neat. Not OP here but just today a guy from the US marines came to my college.
>>26216175
Have this reply my dude!
>>
>>26216206
The US Navy.

My first real job, I'm 19 but I've been Neet since 18, this is going to be a scary transition desu I'm pretty fit though.

Anyway who do you want for president?
>>
File: hyppy2.png (7 KB, 1012x462) Image search: [Google]
hyppy2.png
7 KB, 1012x462
>>26216207
I'm sorry my dude! Have these gondolas as consolation.
>>26216240
>Navy
are you a literal homosexual?
Honestly I would be in the navy if I had to pick an armed-forces branch. Also I don't really like any of the candidates.
>>
>>26216240
a string puppet will do fine

good luck with the Navy, you gonna swim and shoot torpedoes and stuff
>>
>>26216280
what's wrong with being homosexual
>>
>>26216207
I do get a little angry to be ignored, but years of neglect has gotten me use to it.I am just happy to get some attention when i get it. You just have to accept people aren't going to like everything you do.

>>26216225
thanks guy!
>>
>>26216191
>being ignored in my own thread
Kind of anew low to be honest
>>
File: 1754c3c3e0997dae4cfeacb8a7d413c9.jpg (543 KB, 1625x1117) Image search: [Google]
1754c3c3e0997dae4cfeacb8a7d413c9.jpg
543 KB, 1625x1117
>>26216315
Nothing! It was a joke my dude. I'm actually gay so. It is kinda stereotypical that a gay guy would be in the Navy though.
>>26216355
Of course my dude.
>>
>>26216355
I don't really, it can drive me insane even if it has been happening my whole life
>>
File: gon dol SS.jpg (483 KB, 1932x1740) Image search: [Google]
gon dol SS.jpg
483 KB, 1932x1740
>>26216372
Oh my gosh golly OP I am sorry I did not know how to reply to that sentence. What is your newfound mental illness?
>>26216355
It's not good to just accept neglect! You're better than that anon. Obviously everyone won't like you, but you just gotta do you.
>>
>>26216283
Yea I'm going to be GI Joe

>>26216372
KEK, idk anything about mental illness though desu idk if I could be of assistance senpai

but ill still talk happily s.o.r.r.y to miss you
>>
>>26216191
What is it? Is it being a mopey bitch? You can have a conversation with the otter people in this thread. Not every conversation has to be about you. Someone's doing an interesting thing. Your problem is that you're immobile and it's making mould grow on your brain. We've all been there. Super boring senpai
>>26216240
I tried to get in. Too much fuckdd up surgery when I was younger
>>
Hello OP, how is your day going? Where do you live ?
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 640x640
>>26216460
I always forget my pictures and it makes my posts less funny :(
>>
>>26216155
Hello fellow friend

>>26216175
You won't be ignored here anon. Come, take your pants, get comfy off and lets talk.

>>26216240
What made you wanna join the navy?

>>26216191
Go for it buddy. Ears are open.
>>
>>26216425
That's better :) unless you are pulling my leg but you aren't pulling my leg are you:(
I have antisocial personality disorder, look it up if you want, kind of a fun read.
It means a lot of stuff but the tipping point for me is that last year I realized I can't love and I realized this one I can't feel empathy either.
Other giveaways are that I enjoy doing bad things, love getting my way with them and even kind of like getting caught since I see them as a game
I love been charmi g and wining people over wich seems to be associated with sociopathy but there is the charm thing and I have hurt people as a calculated measure before but also espontaneous so I'm not sure if it counts as psychopathy
>>
>>26216460
I'm not really imovile at all. There are tons of mental illness not that I would be able to u derstand your situation tho because of mine
>>
>>26216504
Don't want student debt/reliance on my parents

Plus I'll be making like 25k after 2 years, im trying to get accepted to the naval academy whem im in the navy though, they pay for it.
>>
>>26216526
I love being the center of attention too ha-ha, of course I do, big give away
>>
>>26216191

I've got a minute, pal. Tell me about your illness.
>>
File: 1444342008418 (1).jpg (10 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1444342008418 (1).jpg
10 KB, 208x250
>>26216526
I don't know how to reply to that honestly. I don't have any experience with mental illness other than the fact that I probably have some minor level of autism as I have difficulty connecting and empathizing with people.

If you are a psychopath, I would advise seeing a psychiatrist or something. I get that that might not seem like the best idea, but there are therapies to help you connect to people on a cerebral level, if not on an emotional one. And of course address the "doing bad things" part.
>>
File: 1450678358698.gif (277 KB, 656x637) Image search: [Google]
1450678358698.gif
277 KB, 656x637
>>26216384
Thanks I appreciate it.

>>26216391
I know, its hard to not get mad. I am more shocked when I'm not ignored by now.I still get mad when I am left behind or ignored still, but I try to distance myself and accept I won't be accepted often at all.

>>26216504
>>26216425
Thanks that means a lot. I wish I could honestly say I deserve more, but I don't
believe it.
>>
>>26216526

How did you realize you had this illness? Do you know what might have caused it?
>>
>>26216526

>enjoy doing bad things

like what? I've always been fascinated with aspd.
>>
>>26216563
That's cool anon, I didn't want to take a loan or borrow money from my parents either.
Is there anything you wanna study/pursue specifically while in the Navy?
>>
>>26216699
I don't believe I'm a psychopath, they are supposed to feel hollow? I don't, I think i m a sociopath, I understand there is a way I'm supposed to behave and a way that I'm not and even tho behaving bad is fun I can't get away with it irl that why I do it online all the time.
I have therapy, I think my therapist knows, he asked me if I enjoy doing bad things, I didn't realize I do until he asked me,
>>
>>26216706

Why don't you think you deserve more?
>>
>>26216706
You only deserve whatever you think you deserve, because ultimately it's your own feelings, something no one else in this world will be able to comprehend.

If you want this world, take it. But then again, I guess it takes a certain amount of courage right. I wish there was a potion for bravado .
>>
>>26216795

When was your therapy appointment? You said it was a newfound mental illness, did you just discover it today?
>>
File: guumodus.jpg (74 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
guumodus.jpg
74 KB, 500x500
>>26216563
That's fair. Does the Navy pay your whole Naval Academy tuition though? I thought they take out a portion of your salary to pay for it.
>>26216706
Man, you sound like you need a hug or something. It really bums me out when I see people that actively just accept being left out. Keep your chin up, my guy. I don't mean to give you that same inspirational drivel that you can get anywhere else, but I think everyone deserves some attention. Sometimes you just need someone to talk to or whatever.
>>26216618
Everyone likes to be the center of attention sometimes. Myself included.
>>
>>26216689
I really never felt anything for anyone. There was this really pretty girl who was a really good friend and cared for me and she had to move to another country and I felt nothing
My cousin was about to die in the hospital a couple of years ago and o felt nothing best friends dad died last year and I felt nothing during highschool I used to be really mean to people and make them cry and I felt no guilt
Not even when I beat up a kid, I felt scared that time tho
I even bullyed an old lady in a bus and it felt really good so I tryed it again the next week but she started yelling and people ganged up on me so I had to get out of the bus, it was really risky so I'm not doing that again
>>
>>26216916

You said you do stuff to people online. What kinds of stuff do you do?
>>
>>26216905
Nah they pay the whole thing, its not through the GI Bill, its called STA-21, you have to get accepted

>>26216776
Well now my rating is STG, which means sonar technician
>>
>>26216998
Neato. Is this something you've always wanted to do or was it just an option? If so, how did you get into it?
>>
>>26216876
Kind of, I thought the fact that k didn't have feelings for this girl was really odd and that was last year, I thought I had but I didn't , then I thought more. My family gets mad all the time because the wy I express myself so I tend to hide my true thoughts from new people because I like being charming and liked a lot but I never wandered why I think or feel the way I do
I remember crying twice in my life once was my grandma's death but I felt nothing for her, k was ten and death scared the shit out of me the other one was when my friend threatened to cut contact with me but according to what k read I'm supposed to feel attachment to one person, I guess itz my.onli friemd
>>
>>26216795
I dunno maybe not realizing what you are doing is bad is a form of hollowness? Like a lack of awareness? I could be wrong though.What do you mean by bad things?

>>26216814
>>26216855
I >>26216905
Again I appreciate it. i have built a lot of reasons why I don't think I deserve anything.Low self esteem, depression, social anxiety, neglect, feeling of ugliness, etc,, you get it.I wish I could get myself to want more ,to stop the destructive thoughts, but they never seem to go away.And it not like I don't want attention, but Its hard to think I deserve it and tell myself why would anyone give me any.

>Sometimes you just need someone to talk to or whatever
I would like that. Never had anyone too though.
>>
>>26216966
I'm really mean to them, I bulky them and make fun of their problems, making people feel bad about themselves is really fun to me and it really feeds my ego j can't really explain it k guess I'm always watching out trying to not say the wrong thing but when I come here I don't have to at all, I love being here a lot I get to be honest with people, I get to be charming, I get to play my games with them, I really love when someone tries to fight me even if they win because that just makes it more fun
>>
>>26217086
Do you see a psychiatrist? That might be able to help the self-destructive thoughts.
>I would like that. Never had anyone too though.
Hey man, I'm here if you need me. I like to help people out.
>>
>>26217046

are you stoned or why are you typing that way?

why did your friend threaten to cut contact with you?

>onli friemd

was that supposed to say online friend or only friend?

Either way, what's your friend like?
>>
>>26217086
Indont feel remorse at all for my actions, I don't feel my life or myself as hollow. I don't feel bad at all for not being able to feel empathy or love I couldn't care less :)
I mean I love a lot of things just not people
>>
>>26217139

what are some things you've said here to fuck with people or make them feel bad?
>>
File: My_face_my_soul.jpg (10 KB, 250x168) Image search: [Google]
My_face_my_soul.jpg
10 KB, 250x168
Post steam ids and we can talk lonely anons.
>>
>>26217168
I'm really tired and I'm trying to express the way I feel, I never tried to and it feels odd. I'm not trying to be charming right now or articulate
Only friend left from highschool
He threatened to cut contact because I caused him of stealing from me its a long story
I broke down crying and begging him not to I felt completely lost wich is wierd since I'm always happy, I me er felt like that before
>>
>>26217086
I know that feel, although it's not really warranted. I feel like I build up all these flaws to protect my own ego at times. I feel as you do, but I'm trying to let go of whatever anger or insecurities that have been plaguing me my entire life.

I think a lot of it has to do with how we believe others perceive us as.
Try to find solace in your own thoughts and self.

Do you go to school or work? If anything, try to find a small community/place of gathering around your area. But honestly, your best bet would be to find any job, as it would help distract you from your own thoughts.
>>
https://youtu.be/Kehcb-zZUs8
>>
>>26217247
>tfw no steam, Skype or other forms of communication other then r9k
>>
>>26217202
I sometimes pretend to care about their depression, I thought I did because I experienced depression myself but I never felt anything for them not for the ones experiencing it nor the ones that got over it. At some point ibgrew very tired of trying to help especially the people who answered wrong again and again it made me really mad
So I started making fun of them and their problems and it felt good and it made them mad which felt even better I loved being superior to all of them, I made wild claims about them, diminished all their problems and made them out to be the abusers, I told them everything was in their hands.
>>
>>26217163
I haven't seen one yet. i have been debating of going to see one, but I am very afraid of it.I really don't like talking about my problems and thoughts, and I feel like I am not actually sick enough to see one. like my problems are just problems, not things that are worth therapy.I really don't know if it would even help.

And thanks for listening to me.

>>26217253
> I'm trying to let go of whatever anger or insecurities that have been plaguing me my entire life.

I think a lot of it has to do with how we believe others perceive us as.

Pretty much this. I am very self aware, and cringe retro actively at about every action I do. I feel like people are watching me,which is why I don't leave the house much. I have a lot of insercurites too, so yeah i feel retarded a lot.

I go to a shit uni but i haven't gone to campus in two weeks.I can;t seem to find refuge anywhere.I have worked before for a year, but it honestly made everything worse.I noticed I thought of suicide more every time I went so I quit.

>>26217247
I honestly think steam friends never seem to work out but I guess it can't hurt
Natbuns
>>
>>26217247
I have read about these people here that make friends with you on Skype only to then treat youike shit and it sounds really fun
>>
I guess the earliest tell tale sign I don't really feel empathy is that I could never understand how there is good or bad people, it still makes no sense to me everyone is like me
>>
>>26217339

>I made wild claims about them, diminished all their problems and made them out to be the abusers, I told them everything was in their hands.

Did you ever do this to people you were in a relationship with? It sounds like you would have to know someone fairly intimately to do something like that.
>>
>>26217520
There aren't good or bad people, just people. We can only judge those on there actions. the world is a grey scary world. Empathy is a hard thing to develop. Knowing that you think you lack it is a good first step.
>>
>>26216766
There was this old lady at the buss who accessed me of not being in line and I was really mean to her, I told her to move so I could get off the bus and give her her spot, she had no space to move at all, I said it again louder and she got scared so I told her go shut the fuck up
I tryed it again next week since it felt really good but this new lady yelled at me and a bunch of other people joined in and I had to get off the buss, it was really risky so I never tried it again
This one time on the bus I needed to get off my seat but this other lady didn'tmove so I couldn't, I ended up pushing her to get off and she fell to the ground
A lot of people got really mad but I got off the buss really quickly and they couldn't do anything.
I didn't really feel good about this one but I didn't care either
>>
>>26217641
I'm very ignorant of other people's feelings, I guess I did but not intentionally like the time a friend of mine took a pen away from me and I made fun of him for being poor, we always made fun of him for being poor Nd not educated but I guess I crossed the line with this one since he cried and everyone got mad at me.
I made my mother and grandma. Ry too, grandma cried just because I told her I don't really care about her tho
>>
>>26217641
Oh I know neets, I have been here a long time, I know robots too, easy target
>>
>>26217648
Indont want to have empathy tho having to take it is enough of a burden as it is, I only feel like myself when I'm here
>>
I think I met someoneike me once. I didn't like him at all, he made fun of a lot of people and didn't stop until they cried, he would invest several days into people.
I didn't like him because he cryed to mess with me but also for other reason I guess
I won't tho, gave him a nickname that lasted all highschool
>>
I realize now that there haven't been replys in quite some time, it may be because kI talked too much and didn't answer the questions.
Please reply friends :) I love talking
>>
>>26217924

>what was the nickname you gave him
>have you dated before?
>what were your relationships like?
>what was your childhood like?
>were you abused? how so?
>>
Something funny is that I recognize people like me here all the time. I'm really attracted to them, I can't help it :)
>>
>>26217862
Why do you not want to have empathy?Not saying you need it but just curious.

>>26218014
Sorry man. I should be going to bed for school, but I doubt I'll go so I'll stay.
>>
>>26218081
I don't really remember the nickname, it was rscy tho and it gained me many friends :)
Never seen the point of dating, I'm attracted to hot people tho I have been really attracted to hot people to the point were it lasts forever :) also attracted to people who flirt with me and touch me
But the thing unlike the most is seen people abuse other people that drives me insane.
I have this fantasy tho were a person depends on me or else they would starve to death and I get to do wathever I want to this person
>>
File: 1372292647987.jpg (14 KB, 267x300) Image search: [Google]
1372292647987.jpg
14 KB, 267x300
where would I meet friends?
most people meet friends through work and school
I don't do either of those. I only go out once a month to buy food.
I've been doing this for a year

I think I could meet friends at a bar but im 19 (plus even if I could drinking alone in a bar sounds depressing)
>>
>tfw no one to share inside jokes with
>>
>>26218081
Ibwas severely beaten by my father, he got drunk every night and did things like pushing me to the ground and not letting me get up at all and mocking me and calling me all sorth of names, I would get so mad I would look for more and more always trying to fight him back until he got drunk enough and tired of me and went to sleep then I would break some stuff to get even and go to sleep myself. My dad is definitely like me but he never realised it, he is very dishonest with himself :p
I was bullyed by the other kids all the time, I was even sexually abused once. Y older kids, two of them sit on me and a third one put things in my ass
>>
>>26218127
It's a pain in the ass I don't understand it and I don't think I should, being myself is what I enjoy the most, I spent the last 12 hours here doing so, I was even called a qt by some guy :) I enjoyed that, I think I'm attractive to certain people when I act like myself this is certainly not the first time it has happened :)
>>
>>26218260
Making g friends it easy, just do what they want you to do, I have even made friends bynpicking fights with people, never appreciated any of them tho just the attention they give me. Well except my best friend for some readon
>>
>>26218345

>bullied

what kinds of bullying happened? Did you ever fight with the bullies?

Have you ever told anyone you were sexually abused?

Do you do drugs? Do you commit crimes?

Do you have other mental illnesses?
>>
>>26218378

What is your best friend like personality-wise?

Why do you think your best friend is different?

Would you ever hurt your best friend? Do you care about their happiness or success?

>>26218345

>called a qt

did you post a picture or was it a text-based thing?
>>
>>26218378
>Making g friends it easy, just do what they want you to do
but how and where do I meet them when I do is got to costco once a month
>>
>>26218392
It's kind of hard to remember, I thought I was the bully because everyone kept telling me that.
Earliest I can remember was when 2 kids pretended to be my friends for a year so I would buy them stuff, I never had any friends at middle school younger kids would gang up on me and do all sorth of stuff, kids my age mostly ignored me or made fun of me
K had a couple of mistakes like this one time that I dumped an half a soda bottle to the ground to return it and some older kids were asking me for some but that's because I was never told to clean my ears so k spent most of my childhood almost deaf, it became a serious problem I. Highschool
And this one time I made fun of a kid for having a dead mother, everybody hated me then, my parents, the children and the children parents and the school faculty, I was kicked out I was a problem cbild
I told my.mom about that thing but it wasn't in school, I got most of the bullying at my rugby team, I was medicated and didn't know the other kids names just felt tired all the time because the medication made me unable to sleep and I put on a lot of weight too.
I have been medicated most of my life, I stopped taking my pills a month ago and now I'm happier :)
No drugs ever, a little bit of drinking I highschool thotho.
D depression for a couple of years
>>
>>26218532

That's really sad, anon. You are sad. Now I am sad
>>
>>26218415
He is an ego centric, everything that ever happens to him is either amazing or terrible, he is always telling me I don't remember things right to make it seem like he is always right.
I don't think he is different lol, I dknt know why I feel so attached to him, earning his friendship was hard, I had a fist fight with him the day I met him
K have hurt my friend many times
It was based on my persona, I put a lot of effort into it so i took it as a compliment, he even told me he was really attracted to me :)
>>
>>26218550
I'm not sad tho I'm happy, I'm able to stop having feelings about things that happened in the past
>>
Sex is something very important to me even tho I never had it, I'm horny all the time tho. K would really like to have sex but first I need to work on becoming fit. I really want r to have sex, I can't stress this enough
>>
>>26218752
how old are you if you don't mind me asking? I would like to too but I have given up on things like that,I am not functional enough to have relationships.
>>
>>26218550
The article is I read said that sociopath is made by his environment and a psychopath is made that way by birth, im glad I'm not psychopath, it doesn't sound fun at all imagine not enjoying attention at all
I remember being mad all the time, furious but I got over it after my depression.
Do yuo want to hear about my dreams?
>>
>>26218794
I don't want a relationship at all tho just sex ;)
I'm 23 and this is mind of new, I have been excluded for some time and last year I realized the world is full of se y people, I would like to try a little bit of everything to be honest
>>
>>26218803
> but I got over it after my depression
how long were you depressed?Did you think about suicide or anything? Do you still feel depressed?

yeah share your dreams anon if you want to

>>26218828
23 isn't too bad, I'm sure you can find someone to bang no problem and thats a good outlook, I'm too scared to try things anymore.
>>
>>26218878
2 or 3 years it gets foggy, I did try to kill myself once it was really odd, during my depression I had many panik attacks, some lasted days and during them I thought I was going to die, I assumed that I would kill myself during one but it wasn't like that at all, I was taking new anti depression medication and chugging sleeping pills every night go support my 16 hours and I just though may aswell slfinish the whole package then may aswell just drink all my antindepressives and may aswell takes every other pill then may aswell take my dad's heart medication and I passed out, broke a coffee table and woke up at the hospital with tubes coming out of everywee
>>
I really wanted to talk to someone about this, it feels kind of wierd to be honest :,p I wonder why I never questioned anything, I don't even know what my pills were for half the tkme
>>
>>26218943
I have done similar stuff, never ended up in the hospital yet but i do abuse cough syrup and sleeping pills and alcohol a lot.I have thought about offing but have never found the energy to do it yet.

>>26218997
have you ever looked the up or ask?Why dont you question things, do you not care or too scared?
>>
>>26219096
It's kind of pointless for you to share this with me since I'm completely unable to relate or feel sorry for you
I once heard my friend talk about his problems and I clarified that I couldn't help with any of them and that he was supposed to help me with mine and never speak about his.
I never got any I did this until now, it came pretty natural :p
>>
>>26219096
I never cared much, I remember having a fumit of rage when I found out that it wasn't sleeping pills like they told me half my life but I went back to taking them eventually. They were pretty addictive
>>
>>26219118
oh ok, I wasn't trying to make you feel sorry for me, just didn't really know how to respond.I don't think I am the type that can help people, sorry.
>>
>>26219128
What drug was it? Was it a benzo? Those are used for both anxiety and sleeping problems. If it was an anti-psychotic though, yeah they were fucking you over. Those shouldn't be used as sleeping pills.
>>
File: image%3A7558.png (23 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image%3A7558.png
23 KB, 500x500
>>26219153
I dknt need any help, I'm just here to talk, I can laugh too :)
You know what made me actually read on sociopaths and realize I'm one? Did you ever play undertale? I love the character flowey since its really fun, he is also similar to me
So I googled it and read all about it and it made sense. All the questions I had since last year were answered
>>
>>26219173
Some of them were anty psichotic yes. For a long Chuck of my life I was unable to experience sadness and fear, I guess I haven't experienced them in a long time either now, experiencing sadness for the first time is ki d of crazy haha
>>
I'm 21 and I've never had sex. Let's talk
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.