[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
D-does he like me? > be at work > be kinda dirty and awkward
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8
D-does he like me?
> be at work
> be kinda dirty and awkward
> Chad at work is at first kinda standoffish but turns out to be a quiet guy, definitely a fucking Chad though
> lose a little weight, not too much
> catch him looking at the booty
> Chad always starts grinning if I look at him for more than a few seconds
> trying to do bantz
> actually talked to me just to shoot the shit yesterday
> spaghetti'd and revealed my powerlevel, he didn't seem to care.
What's going on, this is a prank right?
>>
NO
GAY
SHIT
original
>>
>tfw no Chad bf
Are you pretty OP?
>>
>>26214498
cuxk outta here u tranny
>>
>>26214498
You need to clarify if you're male or female, anon
>>
>>26214498
does the average gay guy liked to be fucked in the ass or do the fucking?
>>
>>26214529
I don't know, I seem to get ignored by most guys my age. I have a lot of old men orbiters, guys older than 30 always want to talk to me. Maybe they have shit taste. I try to dress well, though.

>>26214540
You're just going to call me a degenerate.
>>
>>26214587
They like to do the fucking, son.

Also, OP, you're a faggot.
>>
>>26214597
lol your gay
>>
>>26214654
Not if I have a vagina, anon.
>>
bump, I need your help
>>
>>26215253
I-ill show tits
>>
>>26215582
I assumed you meant you were a guy when you thought I was going to call you a degenerate.

Why would a female be a degenerate for wanting the attention of an attractive male?

Post your tits with today's timestamp and I'll tell you how to get his attention for real.
>>
fellow grill here op
figure out if his power level is in proximity to yours,
if it is = bf material
if it isn't = he probably just wants to flirt and take his chances

choose wisely
>>
>>26215619
Because women aren't welcome here, you dip. Also
> falling for the ol' titty gambit
kek you're stupid
>>
>>26215656
>Not falling for it.
Kys
>>
File: 1345646644585.png (34 KB, 600x594) Image search: [Google]
1345646644585.png
34 KB, 600x594
>>26215656
b-b-b-
bloooox
>>
>Awkward and dirty

How dirty are we talking? Like lice dirty? Do you go to work while visibly dirty?

If you walk around while visibly dirty, that's weird and kind of cute because it's somewhat childlike I think.
>>
>OP is revealed to be female
There is nothing special or interesting about a man being attracted to a woman OP
Thread dropped because this has happened billions and billions of times before in the history of man and is boring
>>
>>26215656
Psh, I took my chances. No regrets.
>>
>>26215727
unless you're fat.
then that's just lazy and disgusting
>>
>>26215727
Like I look decent from far away, but up close you can see that my hair is fucked up and I have really dry skin and shit.

>>26215644
You don't understand, he's a real chad, not just a normie.
>>
>>26215726
>N-nice guys aren't really nice!
How many times does this have to be said? You've got it backwards. Most robots were probably genuinely nice when they were young and innocent, as are most children. However, when they hit puberty, they never grew out of the nice phase, never learned to act like Chad and be assertive around women. For one reason or another, be it lack of confidence, social skills, looks, or some combination, robots were never given a second look by women their entire adolescent lives. Over many years they grew more and more bitter, watching Chad fuck countless women while they failed for reasons they either didn't understand or were out of their control. Eventually all that repressed energy comes out in the form of bashing women, even though deep down it's all they've ever wanted, but were always denied.
>>
>>26214498
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>>
>>26215869
Oh you mean like your skin is flaky and stuff? On your face? That's pretty gross.

In what manner is your hair messed up? Probably shouldn't be too difficult of a problem to solve.
>>
>>26215951
I don't care if this is mean spirited copypasta, it always makes me feel good about myself.
>>
>>26215965
> pretty gross
w-what
>>
File: Natural-Short-Curly-Hair.jpg (28 KB, 500x572) Image search: [Google]
Natural-Short-Curly-Hair.jpg
28 KB, 500x572
>>26215727
Not the OP but o shit that's me but I can't help myself
>be fountain of youth but almost 20
>skinny
>5'2
>clothes are slightly baggy and ruffled.
>hair is boy short and I run to work and just dont comb it
>its curly and just sticks up in Its cut shape
>If I do fix it it still looks bad
>very soft spoken and state and squint at everyone
Pic similar to what my hair is like except messy

Actually my squinting just got some guy to start saying hi to me even though I don't say a word. I usually just make awkward gestures and facial expressions at people. I don't know why they even bother continuing to be around me. Maybe theyre laughing at me.
>>
File: hr_giger_illuminatus_I.jpg (286 KB, 890x1200) Image search: [Google]
hr_giger_illuminatus_I.jpg
286 KB, 890x1200
You sound a lot like a chick I work with.

I'm no chad though.
>>
>>26216023
Flaky skin isn't appealing at all. Maybe a little skin grease isn't so bad, because it's normal, but stuff flaking off your face is disgusting.
>>
>>26216095
>Squint at everyone

Christ, you said adorable and just like me. It's a shame about you're hair, though. Curly hair and short hair is pretty disgusting. Are you a non-white?
>>
>>26216095
I'm certain this is a prank. Even if we suddenly became attractive, how could we actually be sexual with another person? It's like dog chasing cars.

>>26216106
What's she like?

>>26216128
It's just dry skin family
>>
>>26216253
>JUST dry skin

it's disgusting. Are you at least somewhat cute?
>>
>>26216351
I'm alright, I think I get by on personality
>>
>>26216426
Why don't you properly fix your hair? Is it at least brown or black?
>>
>>26216197
I could easily straighten my hair and I'm not African or have nappy hair.
I mean I've never not gotten a compliment about my hair from other females and hairdressers. To go as far as saying its disgusting? Lol..man You think the pic I posted is disgusting too?

>>26216253
I feel the same. I can't fathom sexual experiences. I can barely socialize and have never even kissed or hugged the opposite sex. I'm also actually on the spectrum and cannot read social ques.
>>
>>26216525
Yes, I find the picture of the woman you posted very unattractive.
>>
>>26216525
How do people just press their bodies into each other? I'd have no clue how to even process a guy holding me, or even fingering me. Sexual things seem so cool but I couldn't handle it like an adult. ;_;
>>
>>26216624
Unattractive is not the same as disgusting.
>tfw the worse my hair is the more compliments I get
Anyways to each their own. Are you a man or a woman? I know I get away with my autistic squinting because I look like a little girl

>>26216654
I understand how you feel. Even though I myself fap I still can't understand doing the act of fapping but with another person.
>>
>>26214498
Probably likes you
or probably just likes the boot
>>
>>26216903
I am a male.

dddd
>>
>>26214498
This is bait, but ill reply anyway.
The fact that Chad likes you and that you can sperg out and Chad still likes you proves that you aren't a robot. Seriously, you are actually attracting a person based on looks alone, fuck off with this 'fembot' bullshit.
>>
>>26217138
>This is bait, but ill reply anyway

Why? And why are you so against women using this board? You act like they're the ones bringing down the quality of this board when in reality if everyone was like you this board would still be a massive shithole.
>>
File: tumblr_mg5otdWHq91rb806xo1_500.png (197 KB, 422x638) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mg5otdWHq91rb806xo1_500.png
197 KB, 422x638
>>26217138
Just because I look normie doesn't mean I am. Here's what you don't realize: anyone who has found their way to 4chan is not a Chad. After working with normies I can say they quite literally believe that pic related is a "nerd" and anything below that is a freak. They'd never find their way to 4chan and they have no clue types like robots represent the majority of nerds. So no, I'm not normie.
>>
>>26217449
>anyone who has found their way to 4chan is not a chad

Shut the fuck up, reddit found their way here even, and you're not gonna tell me a site like reddit doesn't have a ton of chads posting on it.
>>
>>26217588
Like hell. Reddit is a bunch of 13 year olds trying to impress 4chan, normies only know
> instagram
> twitter
> facebook
> youtube
You're thinking of hipsters.
>>
>>26217645
fuck off bitcj
>>
>>26217405
Not to burst your bubble but this board IS still a massive shithole
>>
File: fuckfems.jpg (339 KB, 1305x892) Image search: [Google]
fuckfems.jpg
339 KB, 1305x892
Just a reminded to ignore these fembots. Or just BTFO of them.
r-reeeeee?
>>
>>26218542
t-t-triggered nigger
>>
File: 1435647005402.jpg (54 KB, 640x760) Image search: [Google]
1435647005402.jpg
54 KB, 640x760
>>HURRR LOOK AT ME HOT GUYS LIKE ME BUT IM SO AWKWRD LOLOLOLOL IM A ROBOT LURRRRR

fuck you cumdumpsters. you have it so good and you don't even notice. my favorite was the vapid bitch who was like "HURR MY MESSIER GETS ME THE MOST COMPLIMENTS LIFE IS SO HARD HAR HAR HAR IM SO AWKWRD"

the last compliment i got was that my second chin was barely noticable from some angles. that was a couple years ago.
>>
>>26219265
> priding yourself on being the most pathetic
> failure is so ingrained in your personality that others' failures threaten your identity as the biggest failure
welp
>>
>watching the booty
>is a fucking homo

Every fucking time
>>
>>26219296
the point is that you're retarded and incapable of seeing how good it is to be a woman.
>>
One of my fantasies is to have my qt coworker make a thread like this about me.
>>
>>26217645
your fucking retarded.....

originally original
>>
>>26214540

>trpifagging
>saying that somebody needs to state their gender
>missing the point of this site so badly

I'm disgusted. This is permabanworthy.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.