[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have a date for Valentine's Day right /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: bestdayever.jpg (184 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
bestdayever.jpg
184 KB, 1440x900
You have a date for Valentine's Day right /r9k/?
>>
>>26214367
obviously no, also get the fuck out normie, oh right you cant, soon you will be one of us
>>
>>26214367

Always wanted to blow my brains out on Valentine's day in a crowded restaurant to traumatize all the happy couples.
>>
>implying

25 years. Let's make it 26 next year!
>>
I plan on watching FLCL like I do every year if that counts.

Might add in some liquor to shake things up.
>>
Yup, and im going to be taking her virginity that night too
>>
>>26214367
Nah.

My sister and I are gonna stay home and watch a bunch of redbox movies, pick up a cheesy one to make fun of, and get shit faced.
>>
>>26214608
And fuck? Atleast grope her a bit.
>>
>>26214367
Yes and I'm paying $800 for two and a half hours including dinner date (price included). Better be worth it.
>>
My date is a marathon of White Album 2, to remind me not to interact with women
>>
File: 1415290785968.jpg (2 MB, 2809x4000) Image search: [Google]
1415290785968.jpg
2 MB, 2809x4000
>>26214367
What should my beautiful waifu and I have for Valentine's dinner?
>>
>>26214663
Self loathing with a side dish of crying, sad music, and your preferred suicide method.
>>
probably not unless the one chick i think is kinda cute in a weird way is at the superbowl party im going to and i get drunk enough to talk to her a bunch
>>
>>26214621

I'd rather not desu onii-senpai
>>
>>26214367
Not physically, but I will next year, guaranteed
>>
>>26214837
Is she attractive dude?
>>
>>26214871
Shes 10/10 pretty and gets offers to do modeling, so, yes she is.

However, shes my sister and I can't ever see her as anything more. All I picture is that snobby overbite older sister that use to humiliate me, hurt ne, and tell me horror stories every night to scare me kid I grew up with.
>>
i asked a girl who posts on /r9k/ and she said "ew"

so idk i might be killing myself, getting really fucking tired of being alive
>>
>>26214971
Now its your turn. Make her beg for the dick bro. Get your payback.
>>
>>26214663
A mouthfull of high-velocity lead
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.