[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want a girl friend /r9k/.... Help me out, i have a good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: suicide.jpg (21 KB, 468x219) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
21 KB, 468x219
I just want a girl friend /r9k/....

Help me out, i have a good about of girl friends, and i think i have a decent personality, kinda funny, laugh a lot, act kinda shy-ish.
>>
I'll be your girlfriend. I have problems, though. I am extremely distrusting and I don't laugh. That said I am not hideous and I am a kissless virgin.
>>
>>26214009
The first step is getting off /r9k/
>>
>>26214009

Stop thinking a girl is gonna solve your problems. Are you a KV? If so then it's probably because girls never gave a damn about you, so why should you give a shit about them? Dating is a waste of time and effort for anyone who isn't Chad.
>>
File: 1388541935884.jpg (2 MB, 1772x2362) Image search: [Google]
1388541935884.jpg
2 MB, 1772x2362
>I just want a girl friend
>i have a good about of girl friends

Greedy fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 300x300
>step 1: ditch a little of the shyness, girls like confidence
>step 2: choose the girl with the least amount of chad friends, so you won't have too much competition
>step 3: go for it: jump in, ask her out. If she says no, she'll at least admire your bravery (unless she's a bitch)
>>
>>26214070
/thread
the rest of the steps will follow naturally
>>
>>26214070
seriously op, this place is fucking depressing and bleak most of the time, if you're even average looking and have the qualities you think you have, getting some bird to put up with your shit shouldn't be that hard
>>
>>26214009
>i have a good about of girl friends.
>>
>>26214093
Is it so wrong to want female affection?

Is love and mutual care really imaginary?
>>
>>26214359

Tell me, how many of them have shown you affection? If the answer is none, then you don't need to show them any. Attention neither, young women (18-25) fucking thrive off of attention, don't fucking give it to them
>>
I have no idea how to help you there I haven't dated anyone in over 5 years. I don't even know how to talk to girls really.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.