[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Two Simple Steps To Improve Your Game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Rocket League Logo.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Rocket League Logo.jpg
113 KB, 1280x720
Have you guys heard of these steps before?

>https://youtu.be/Kehcb-zZUs8
>>
Wow, never thought about it like that
>>
File: 1453830110368.jpg (325 KB, 960x700) Image search: [Google]
1453830110368.jpg
325 KB, 960x700
Played this bu*lshit game with the bros on PS for like a total of 20 hours in the fall. I'm about to get it on Steam and start climbing up the ranks for real.

Any tips? I already know that Gibbs is fat and Kronovi is gay.
>>
>500hrs played
>cant even reach solo 2

What am I doing with my life
>>
>>26212107
Silver solo 3v3 I meant
>>
Didn't buy it yet, too expensive for what it is
(On PC)
>>
>>26211993

The only tip i can genuinely give you is dont let the bullshit get to you. It can frustrate you to no end and inhibit your ability to play.

Just take it nice and slow.

PS. Being an aggressive player will always come back to haunt you
>>
>>26211742
>playing a meme game for 8-12 hours a day
Isn't there anything better you NEETs could be doing with that time? ANYTHING
>>
>>26212265
TWO SIMPLE STEPS M8, TWO SIMPLE STEPS
>>
>>26212169
Yeah, I was already the designated defensive player when we played. I made the saves (when I didn't fly to the moon) and scored goals on plays where I came in late from the midfield and buried the loose ball.

When I get to the MLG level I'm probably going to play like Gibbs, but with more freestyling.
>>
>>26212371
Another thing, if you're more a 3v3 kind of guy, find some people that know about field positioning.

A lot better than playing with a group of people that are all mushed up together
>>
Kid why don't you play Leagues of Legends or The Call of Duty? Do you think you'll get rich by mastering a game about retarded trucks playing basketball?
>>
>>26212450
I don't like League or any other type of game like it.

I got some COD videos in the works m8

> Do you think you'll get rich by mastering a game about retarded trucks playing basketball
No. I don't think i'll get rich at all. I just enjoy making videos
>>
>>26212450
Who's trying to get rich? Who are you talking to?
>>
>>26212426
I haven't played enough yet to know if I prefer 3v3 or 2v2, but luckily I know my best RL-playing friend is a team sports kind of guy who knows how to rotate.
>>
>>26212450
Plus I have a much better chance of getting rich off Rocket League where the only three known players are MLG.

There's obviously other markets out there for this game than a professional setting
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.