[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do to quickly alliviate stress? I shoot and run over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1453914359499.jpg (38 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
1453914359499.jpg
38 KB, 550x309
What do you do to quickly alliviate stress?
I shoot and run over civilians, killing as many as I can, and destroy property, in GTA. It works for me.

What about you?
>>
I do the same except irl
>>
Violence.

Typically bite myself and punch the wall.

Haven't cut myself yet, but I imagine I will soon.
>>
>>26209408
I lay in bed and look at a screen while my muscles atrophy and push down my feelings because I'm in no position to feel sorry for myself
>>
Take a walk.
I always feel like I'm high as balls after a good walk or run. Walked five miles today. I feel like I can do anything right now.
>>
File: 28e.png (341 KB, 680x709) Image search: [Google]
28e.png
341 KB, 680x709
Music and vidya.

I just distract myself, often using music to occcupy my mind, keeping out most thoughts.

The number we are, the happier we are.
>>
File: 1438256320683.png (194 KB, 401x379) Image search: [Google]
1438256320683.png
194 KB, 401x379
>>26209408
Torturing people in GTA is really satisfying. Especially in IV (I don't know about V) since you see them limp and beg for their lives
>>
Literally just have sex, cum inside vagina raw and my problems go away. Then I'm productive for like 3 hours and remember how shit life is again after
>>
>>26209475
>does angsty emo acts of self harm
>calls it 'violence'

ur propa edgey like m8
>>
>>26209672
u wanna go mate?
square up then
square the fuck up then be a bloke
>>
>>26209408
>>26209442
>>26209475
I go on r9k and laugh at edgy overweight basement babbies like this.
>>
File: Mistaker.jpg (49 KB, 534x560) Image search: [Google]
Mistaker.jpg
49 KB, 534x560
>>26209530
I do not understand how your kind does it. If I go running I feel like I've been hit by a truck.
I jack off. A lot. At least 3 times a day, and more most of the time.
Also when nobody is around I chuuni the fuck out while listening to bad music
>>
>>26209408
Make a "fembot" type thread, or just pretend to be a girl in one that's already up
I made one earlier today to calm down after having to speak to the barber for so long, got like 130 replies
>>
>>26209735
>tfw legitimately have a long history of violence against others, mostly involuntarily on my part because of severe mental illness
>tfw I've been in legal trouble, it ruined my life for a very long time and very nearly cost me everything
>tfw the one coping mechanism I had is made into a laughingstock by overweight manchildren shitposting from their basements
>tfw I can't talk about these things without being called an edgy faggot because of manbabies who have never hurt a fly
just fuck everything

to answer your question, OP, I usually (in order from most effective to least effective) play the violin, stab large slabs of raw meat or vegetables, beat trees with large sticks, go for long car rides late at night, make origami, draw, or jerk off. exercise used to help but I have arthritis now and it just makes me angrier that everything hurts when I exert myself.
>>
>>26209764
It's all about the brain chemicals. Fapping releases a chemical that makes you hungry, tired, and want to sleep. While exercising releases chemicals that make you happy and energetic.

So cut back the fap.
>>
>>26209890
>tfw exercising and feeling great for a while, then getting depressed as fuck once the withdrawal kicks in

Fuck exercising. I'll stick with petting my cat and shouting at my toaster piece of crap laptop at 2AM.
>>
>>26209890
Sorry sir can't do. It's one of the only addictions I don't see ruining my life. Plus I do run like once a week, I just find it disagreeable especially in winter.
>>
>>26209408
What does /r9k/ even have to be stressed over. Seriously. You're all neets that don't seem to give a fuck about anything.
>>
>>26210504
Money

I don't even have electricity.
>>
>>26209408
>what do you do to quickly alivate stress
;););););)
Want to come see?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.