[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does it feel like to have someone truly care for you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
what does it feel like to have someone truly care for you?
>>
>>26207821
What matters most is having the someone you want to care for you to the fullest. Mutual love is very tough to find. Never settle.. Maybe she'll come along... Maybe.
>>
>>26207821
Like bags of sand.

bloxoblox
>>
My mom does, but I feel nothing.
>>
>>26207821
I WOULDN'T FUCKING KNOW ASSWIPE
>>
>>26207948
What if she doesn't come along? I don't even think she exists for me.
>>
It's feels like having coffee with the mother.
>>
>>26208094
It'll be your judgement and intuition to/if settle.
>>
>>26207821
Annoying and boring
Im a fucking defect
>>
having a wife to do your clothes and make dinner allows you to be more efficient in man stuff

truly a classic wife-husband with their own roles was leading towards a great society

but women are whores
>>
>>26207821
>Wake up before everyone else, make coffee, go to work in my home office
>Hour later my wife texts me as she wakes up, tells me she loves me
>An hour after that I leave my office to a home made breakfast (usually eggs, sausage, fresh-baked bread, coffee), we talk; I return to work
>Come up at lunchtime; have sex with her, take a shower and change, then have lunch. Talk to her for a while, return to work
>Come up at the end of the day. Sit on the porch with her and smoke a cigar, drink some bourbon, talk some more
>Have a home made dinner
>Go to bed, sleep with her in my arms all night
>Throughout the day see the kids (we homeschool); play games with them, help them with school, goof off
They are so much a part of the fabric of your life you can't even imagine them not being there all the time.
>>
>>26208600
why are you even here?

blox o blox
>>
>>26208849
to help
to answer questions
just because
>>
>>26208905
fair enough. carry on.
>>
>>26208341
I'm not defective I don't think
But I also think it's annoying and boring
>>
File: 1420605454767.jpg (66 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1420605454767.jpg
66 KB, 722x349
how the cuck would we know?
>>
>>26207821

right now giving that person space so i don't suffocate her with my gibs me dat.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.