[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she lying to me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (175 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
175 KB, 750x1334
Is she lying to me?
>>
Stalk her and find out
>>
>>26207223

> Craig's list and some people are coming over later to pick it up

holy shit she's getting fucked over an ad on craig's list OP what the fuck are you doing?
>>
Your messages reek of desperation dude. If I were her I'd be lying too.
>>
>>26207223
Don't get oneitis, stop now you autistic fuck
>>
>>26207223
Don't message her for a week. If she doesn't message you, next her immediately. Find someone else that actually wants to hang out. If she isn't making time for you, you shouldn't make time for her. It's that simple.
>>
This girl did this to me too once. Acted all interested and telling me all the time we should hang out. Yet everytime we made plans she was either busy, or when the time came "something came up"

I told that bitch to fuck off. But I still miss her desu
>>
>>26207223
>Ah no worries. Today isn't too good for me either. Some other time. Have a pleasant afternoon.

Such a cuck OP
>>
>>26207223
>Is she lying?

Why does it matter?

If she wanted to hang out with you, she'd find time. If she didn't (she doesn't), she'll find a reason not to. You are wasting your time trying to sift through that ambiguity. Move on to the next one.
>>
>>26207223
Yes she is lying. She just doesnt have the balls to tell you. My advice is to just stop talking to her. You both will be happier.
>>
She doesn't want to hang out and you're sounding desperate. If a girl wants to chill with you, it won't be uncertain. You cannot dig upwards, this is a lost cause. Get some other options for fuck's sake and stop sending additional messages before you get a reply
>>
>>26207223
Yes she is lying to you. It is the truth. MOVE ON.
>>
>>26207362
This.
I don't think she's lying but you should just leave your last message to something as "Alright, contact me whenever you're free. Take care"
And then don't bother until she does

AKA move on
>>
She is beyond uninterested. Just move on.
>>
>>26207223
If a woman says she's busy or otherwise unavailable on a day but doesn't suggest any other times, she isn't interested in seeing you. Go no contact. You made an attempt and she said no. I don't think you sound desperate but I guess in American dating customs you have to seem cool and aloof or else girls don't want anything to do with you.
>>
Sorry, anon, she's probably fucking someone else.
>>
Ask a girl out on a date once, if she says she can't do that day, try ONE more reschedule and then drop all contact with her if she says she's busy again.

She isn't into you at that point, if a woman can go out with a man she likes, she'll make the time.
>>
>>26207394
this, ignore her op. you asked her twice to hang out and she said no twice get the clue
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.