[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: comfy-cone-veterinary-collar.jpg (56 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
comfy-cone-veterinary-collar.jpg
56 KB, 600x600
ITT: Good feels, happy memories

>your oneitis kissing you
>the last time you read your favorite book
>when non family member girls hug you
>getting to squeeze someones bum
>rewatching your favorite film
>when you have nothing to do and stay in bed, but this time you didn't feel bad for doing it
>that good fap you had
>when you finally got away from everyone you hated
>coming home

This may be hard, but what makes you feel good?
>>
File: image.jpg (765 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
765 KB, 1920x1080
Honestly I don't really remember a truely comfy feeling, last ones I had were a comfy warm bed and staring at a comfy wallpaper, I don't think I've had a feeling that has sticked to me more than a day.

Here's the wallpaper I enjoyed looking at, hope you robots like it
>>
>>26205609

You should find a place like that, like truly visit it. I think you'd like it :)
>>
Things That Never Happens: The Thread
>>
File: image.jpg (477 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
477 KB, 1920x1080
>>26205626
Sadly there's little to no nature in the country I live, except for a few man-made forests
Thank you for the advice though anon
>>
>>26205646

There must be at least one thing that makes you happy anon ?
>>
Ummm I like... Bullying robots
I love to make them feel like the garbage they are and telling them how much better I am than them and how they will never be like me.
Basically putting them in their place
But that's just because I'm a big meany
>>
>>26205666
No, I can't feel happiness anymore.
>>
>blowing a load to a girl masturbating with you on omegle
>>
The first time I used LSD. You guys should try it if you haven't so far and are looking for a good feeling.
Also bring weed and spend some time in nature alone.
>>
>>26205558

im only comfy when i sleep because i can dream im in better places than this world
>>
>>26205851
Have you tried lucid dreaming?
>>
>>26205851
Me too. Only comfy feelings I've ever had were in my dreams, not even lucid. I fucking love my brain giving these great dreams to me.
>>
>Early 90's
>Sleepover at grandma's
>She orders pizza
>Mountain of blankets and pillows set up for me on hide-a-bed
>Watch Nickelodeon until late at night(didn't have cable at home)

Miss you, grandma.
>>
>>26206066
Shit mang. Nan died when i was about 12, every year on mine and my bros birthday she would phone us and sing happy birthday.
>>
>tfw accidentally make out with one of your best friends and it isn't awkward at all afterwards
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.