[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The fine bros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 650x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 650x490
What does r9k think of these guys
>>
SHUT THE FUCK UP REEEEE
I DON'T CARE
SHUT UP
>>
jews being jews tbqh familia
also they look inbred
>>
>>26203604
I don't really have a reaction(TM) to them.
Oops, gotta pay another $100...
>>
They're trying to take credit for a videomaking format that existed long before they ever came onto the scene. They're also trying to monopolize this format, on the basis of it being "their" property.

Cr1tikal articulates my thoughts in a colorful yet succinct manner: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_rCQEtlCtU
>>
Oh shit niqqua you acknowledged.
Prepare for lawsuits
>>
They exploit kids to push their liberal agenda, and they ruin memes. Fuck those jews.
>>
>>26203604

The schadenfreude I'm feeling over this is the best feeling I've had in a while.

Do you think they'll ever recover? Their lives are seriously ruined.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 709x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 709x384
>>26203604
Living autism
>>
>>26203644

Actually they've stopped trying. They've quit doing the React World thing and are taking down their trademarks. Whether or not their parent company will ease up on their cease and desist letters to youtubers is unknown.
>>
Because of course they are jews
>>
>>26203604
Bump, senpai
Rffhskvkh
>>
>>26203686
Well yeah, after they lost 1 million subscribers they did.
>>
I look down on anyone who actively watches "youtubers"

Democratization of content creation was a mistake
>>
>>26203818
Still losing subs by the hundreds, it's actually really funny
>>
File: 1449782761234.png (14 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
1449782761234.png
14 KB, 183x232
OY GEVALT
ANOTHER SHOAH
REMEMBER THE 14 BILLIONS SUBSCRIBERS
>>
I feel like anyone who makes their money/livelihood on youtube deserve no sympathy and should reconsider what they want to do for a career.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.