[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this weed? I got this weed this morning and I''m
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Weed?.jpg (343 KB, 1600x1158) Image search: [Google]
Weed?.jpg
343 KB, 1600x1158
Is this weed? I got this weed this morning and I''m wondering if I've been scammed or if it's real weed?

I tried smoking it but I didn't feel any different, this is my first time buying and smoking.
>>
try putting it in your eyes. that always works for me.
>>
>>26203294
It's weed for sure, but you need to wait for it to dry.
>>
Wow they got you with the jalepeno switcharoo. No it's not weed just the oldest trick in the book.
>>
you actually fell for the ol' jalapeno scam?
>>
>>26203294

That's some good marijuanas you got there, be safe friend the trip should kick in any time now.
>>
the best way to find out is to cut it in half and rub it on your balls
>>
File: dudeXDlmao.jpg (588 KB, 1580x1056) Image search: [Google]
dudeXDlmao.jpg
588 KB, 1580x1056
>>26203294
whatever you do, never ever take a piss while getting the high.
the thc rest on your fingers will burn off your penis.
>>
>>26203415
>>26203424
I enjoy touching jalapenos and then my genitals. it burns but it isn't that intense. just a nice tingle.
>>
>>26203445

Ah, the joys of the capsaicin.
>>
Kek, OP doesn't even know about the jalapeno scam
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>26203445
>cook chilli
>wash hands a thousand times
>try to take out my contacts in the evening

>MFW
>>
>>26203294
It's oregano
>>
Yeah man really dank
>>
>>26203294
Yeah but the best way to take it is to shove it in your ass desu senpai.
>>
dude lmao that's not weed
>>
>>26203497
Use milk to wash your hands.

Capsicin (spelling) is an oil and water will just spread the oil around on your skin and have it embed itself in between your fingers and layers of skin.

Milk will neutralize oils safely.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.