[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's really gross how people don't respect janitors,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 274x278) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 274x278
It's really gross how people don't respect janitors, like people are fucking disgusting. If it wasn't for janitors everything would be covered in trash, shit, vomit and piss. Respect them and say thank you, god damn.
>>
>>26203064
IKR. It's amazing how so many people are so disgusting and inconsiderate.
>>
at first I thought you were talking about the site janitors, but now that I see your clear intentions I absolutely agree with you.
>>
>>26203064
People are dicks to people beneath them in the social hierarchy.
More news at 11.
>>
that's what happens when you live in a completely narcissistic piece of shit society
>>
Because they didn't study anything so they're stupid.
>>
>respecting a wagecuck
>ever
I shit on the floor in public toilets and laugh all the way home at the stupid wagecuck who has to clean it
>>
>>26203064
>Useless HR hags think they're above someone who actually contributes to society
>>
I never understood why custodian work, garbage management, food service, and retail is looked down upon.
>>
>>26203694

go play in the ballpit tucker, adults are talking.
>>
>>26203064

Like another poster, I thought you were talking about the Hot Pocket men at first, but you're right on with RL janitors.

My last year in college, I lived in a dorm with a particularly filthy bathroom. It was bad enough that I left with an infection on my foot, ah memories. So one day someone leaves something nasty in there and I see this woman janitor in the men's room with it blocked off so she can work, and I spontaneously thanked her profusely for what she does in her job and apologized about my asshole neighbors. I remember her face brightened quite a lot.

Fucking people.

Another time I was working in a factory and I had thrown a bunch of wires away. A old-man janitor came by and started reaching in the can. I was new so I didn't know who knew what, I asked him to please be careful because there's sharp stuff in there. He literally said something like "that's the nicest thing anybody's said to me here." Good god.
>>
>tfw remember high school janitors and how they always seem to be friendly
>tfw always avoided them
I s-swear it wasn't because I felt they were plebians, I'm just a very shy person!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.