[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If there are no fembots, why will no one here be my bf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1300x912) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1300x912
If there are no fembots, why will no one here be my bf?
>>
Post your contact info, watch the replies roll in, continue talking to whoever of the bunch you get on best with.

Problem solved in under a week.
>>
>>26202067
>Post your contact info

aaaaaaand theres the problem
>>
>>26202107
If it was so easy, why don't malebots post contact details?
>>
>>26202067
>>26202185
I will be your bf. Skype: s77.11
>>
>>26202067
I'll be your bf unless you go by the name "catmolester".

My kik is InVelvetDreams
>>
>>26202185
Because no fembot would contact them because they have 100+ more anon a at their disposal.
Inb4 400 replies
It's as easy as saying you have a vagina that's open for business
>>
>>26202185
>why don't malebots post contact details?
Is this not obvious as fuck?
Have you seen the "ideal mate" threads? They just get buried under the loads of other men, and the women get to take their pick of whoever is tallest and has the biggest dick. This is essentially the case everywhere else on the Internet. If you are female you do not have this problem.
>>
>>26202067
>why will no one here be my bf?
Because you never give contact details and will invent all kinds of reasons why not.

But sure, I actually think there are fembots... But they still have it easier than robots, since their problem is generally just one of never leaving the house or psych problems / fear of intimacy.
>>
>>26202225
>>26202241
Well thanks for clearing that up for me before I settled on this board. I guess I'll just go collect a Chad on soc. I wish you robots the best of luck!
>>
>>26202351
>I wish you robots the best of luck!
Lying is not big or clever friendo.
>>
>>26202067
yeah, if there are no fembots why can't I talk to anyone without stuttering like hell and looking retarded? and why have I never had a bf?
>>
>>26203095
>yeah, if there are no fembots why can't I talk to anyone without stuttering like hell and looking retarded? and why have I never had a bf?
I will be your bf, therefore you are not a fembot.
>>
>>26203095
Im a dude. Even if you'you're also a dude, ill be your friend: [email protected]

Also any lonely bots come talk to me.
>>
>>26203201
Where are you from?
Daniela Fonseca, Daniel A. Fonseca?
>>
>>26202067
That's a really nice image. I like looking at it.
>>
>>26202067
I'm a boring guy with nothing interesting to say, even if I give you any contact info you would be bored out of your mind.
>>
Why do fembots stop messaging me after a night?

There are no fembots.
I'd be any one of your bf's
>>
>>26202185
Send me nudes in your first email. If you don't do that then you're not worth it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.