[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
December 16th 2012, my girl friend died, i just turned 21 then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: xOasShD.jpg (353 KB, 2048x1447) Image search: [Google]
xOasShD.jpg
353 KB, 2048x1447
December 16th 2012, my girl friend died, i just turned 21 then

Life before that was normal and great

I didn't know what 4chan was, i didn't really spend much time on the internet

But after my ex died i became this, its only been 3 years now, time flys

I moved back home with my parents when that happened they said i could stay

I was emotionally destroyed and couldn't deal with life anymore, everything became grey. I started smoking cigarettes 3 years now, i have been through about 300 packs of cigs in that time period

I drank alot of beer, smoke a bit of weed and blocked the whole world out

Last night my dad walked in my room
>I have a job for you starting on the 27th Dec
>Agree with it without thinking about it
>Later realised
>What state im in

>Have no exercised or have done anything psychical since that time, i barely been active,

>My dad said the jobs a psychically challenging, stacking packing boxes

10 hour shifts.

I use to do this kind of stuff before my GF passed, i remember doing this

But after the time i became what i am now, im so unsure

What do /r9k/ ???
>>
normie

haha
>>
you should actually go with it anon,
don't be a NEET and pick yourself up
>>
>>25043886
>December 16th 2012, my girl friend died, i just turned 21 then
February 2010, girlfriend died, I was just a few semesters into college
>Life before that was normal and great
Life before that was great, a bit antisocial and definitely no Chad, but I had fun and loved life/being alive
>I didn't know what 4chan was, i didn't really spend much time on the internet
Used 4chan for /s/, apart from that the boards all seemed like a load of truly cringe-y stuff.
>But after my ex died i became this, its only been 3 years now, time flys
After ex died I became a shut-in who found it difficult to enjoy socialization, thus found it difficult to engage friends or make new ones, no motivation to seek out or create social activities
>I moved back home with my parents when that happened they said i could stay
Moved back home, tried going to uni again, quit and cried a bit and contemplated suicide a bunch and moved back home, NEET for almost a year, just sat on the internet reading shitty webcomics and whatnot
>I was emotionally destroyed and couldn't deal with life anymore, everything became grey. I started smoking cigarettes 3 years now, i have been through about 300 packs of cigs in that time period
>I drank alot of beer, smoke a bit of weed and blocked the whole world out
Suicidal thoughts were my drug, and if I wasn't a giant fucking bitch I'd've killed myself a while ago.

Physical labor (I work construction/trades now) did a lot for me. The constant physical activity, no time to sit back on my ass and think about how much I hated life, really put me in a better state. The longer the shift, the less time you have after shift to sink into depression before going to sleep and waking up the next day. Even weekends/vacation seem brighter, since you haven't been stuck in a self-pitying trap and have the potential to be happy (or at least not depressed for a few hours.)
>>
File: wagecucks.png (235 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
wagecucks.png
235 KB, 409x409
FUCK OFF, TRAITOR!
>>
File: neetlord.jpg (47 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
neetlord.jpg
47 KB, 409x409
Enjoy contributing to my NEETbux, OP.
>>
You've been through a bit of sht, anon, and I know where you're coming from. My life fell apart several years ago and I still havne' recovered. I had supportive parents, a alcohol and cig problem, and began spending my days on teh internet.

Your advantage?

>I have a job for you

THis is golden. My dad did somethign similar, but instead said

>You need to find a job

Do you understand how profoundly different your interaction wtih your father is than mine?

Take the job. I'm still here.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.