[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your girlfriend is cute but boring as fuck is it ok to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: unrelated.jpg (42 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
unrelated.jpg
42 KB, 480x640
>tfw your girlfriend is cute but boring as fuck
is it ok to cheat on her?
>>
I cheated on a cutter I was dating. Was that ok?
>>
>>26201678
As someone who dated a cutter---yes. Never date a cutter.
>>
>>26201645
No it's never ok to cheat. This is coming from a guy who has the perfect gf who he constantly cheats on. I literally just can't stop doing it or feel bad about it.
>>
>>26201645
i guess its not okay, but when so many things pile up that she does that aren't okay, whats the problem? the only time it has any consequences outside of what we made up for ourselves is if your sex life with her is stunted by it or if you get a disease. anyway just do threesomes like me.
>>
>>26201645
Cheating is cool as long as it's done ethically. Dont get anyone pregnant or do anything that'll come back to embarrass your girl (unless she deserves it)
>>
>>26201645
No, its not. Break up with her if she's boring.
>>
>>26201645
if she's boring you're boring mate

goes both ways
>>
Srs no. Just break up with her.
>>
>>26201645
Is she boring but also crazy? If so you have some potential crazy shit on your hands.
>>
>>26201645
Have you tried initiating the game?
>>
>>26201645
>Being able to get a qt pie gf
fuck off chad
>>
>>26201645
No, you're an asshole. Your girlfriend is not obligated to entertain you to keep you from cheating on her.
>>
>>26203423
yeah she is
>>
Yes. Because that's her fault.
>>
>>26201645
>is it okay to deceive other people?

'no'

You are violating Kant's categorical imperative, you filthy immoral swine
>>
>>26203423
This.

Your partner doesn't exist as a form of entertainment.
OP has a very stacey view of relationships.
>>
>>26201645
No. Back to /b/.
>>
Eating ain't cheating and sucking ain't fucking
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.