[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really though why do so many young men have trouble getting gfs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (476 KB, 712x978) Image search: [Google]
image.png
476 KB, 712x978
Really though why do so many young men have trouble getting gfs and wives? And why is it only young men? We never see articles like this about women.

This is a completely unprecedented problem in human history.
>>
>>26199988
finally those leftists do something right? Female slavery when? jk lol
>>
>>26200009
>jk lol
not rly tho lol
>>
Man for real. Ever since that new guy Jerry started i've had a real problem getting my gf tokens redeemed
>>
>>26199988

Women are more selective by nature/instinct. They would rather share the most attractive guy for casual sex than settle for someone who is average and boring like themselves.
And it's also much more difficult to have attractive masculine qualities (strength, charisma, social status, height, etc) than attractive feminine qualities.
>>
Jesus how does a paper like the mail even exist. Like if I just published a load of complete bullshit about a politician I flaky had an agenda against no one is going to buy it or take me seriously. At least the sun had tits in it, what does this have
>>
Does anyone unironically think that this is a good idea? Most of us have no gf because we're bad socially so having the opportunity to learn how to socialize with girls sounds like a great idea.
>>
>>26199988
Knowing Corbyn its probably only for non-whites
>>
>>26199988
yes please give me a state issued gf. i mean this shit is genius and i've been talking about this policy for three years now makesm e think they might have stole it from earlier posts on /r9k/. of course it wasn't really thought out just 'state issued gfs' but now that i think of it would be really easy. like you can sign up for a welfare food stamps, unemployment, well if a male signs up for a gf then tehy meet with a state worker the same one that checsk to see fi qualify for food and shit.

if all that works out they're selective dates with a female to see if they can find a match to which the state worker checks in the whole entire process. if they miss a scheduled date then tey dont' qualify for state gf program for like they have to wait 12 months. obviously this program is going ot be for a lot of mooks and things of that nature but tehy can be matched with people of their quality like we aren't going to send a young capable male on a date with a mook, or a retard with down sydnrome on a date with a gorgeous female.
>>
Some foundations in the Netherlands are doing this, but they pair dutch females with asylumseekers who want to study. One bitch proclaimed she is not only going to help a syrian refugee with studying, but also to 'chill' with him kek
>>
>>26200231
This.

Also, if it did come into effect, it would insist on racemixing. Unless, again, you were non-white and claimed some cultural/religious bollocks.
>>
>>26200380
ya their program sounds like shit. hosntely i hope donald trump when elected makes one for us that is actually a legit gf program. i would love for them to set me up a date so i don't have to because i can't navigate socially well enough to.

state issued gf please.
>>
>>26200219
The entire middle-east does. Over a hundred years ago, the entirety of europe did, too. In fact, for a much large portion of human history we thought it was a good idea.

Arranged marriages, m8.
>>
Well looks like I'm voting labour next time
>>
>>26200219
it'd be fantastical and dreamy, instead of a girlfriend maybe some free trips to a speech pathologist

I know a lot of you guys hate women but think about what they'd have to put up with.
>>
>>26199988
I bet it get a nigger, no deal corbyn you faggot
>>
>>26199988
>This is a completely unprecedented problem in human history.
Said the person who's never read history.
>>
File: tony_soprano4.jpg (149 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
tony_soprano4.jpg
149 KB, 5000x5000
It's a troll, you dense cunts...
>>
>>26200885

Look up marriage rates and get back with me dumbass
>>
>>26200114
Every major publication in the UK smears Corbyn (yes even the Guardian) but yeah the Mail only get away with this stuff online
>>
>>26200361
I don't believe this is true at all, stop trying to bait /pol/lacks
>>
>>26200219
Putting aside whether or not that article has any connection to reality, if there was some program to force people to date or penalize them by reducing their benefits (or increase their taxes), I'd probably start thinking about going to the nearest government office with a baseball bat and just fuck shit up.
>>
>>26201246
Fuck off cuck
Arranged marriages are far better than the shit we do now
>>
>>26201270
>Fuck off cuck
I'm a foreveralone wizard, how does that make me a cuck?

>Arranged marriages are far better than the shit we do now
If you want to force the issue then you'd better be ready to die for it too.
>>
>>26201279
>If you want to force the issue then you'd better be ready to die for it too.
Spoken like a true loser
Winner's kill for their ideology
>>
>>26201297
That's exactly what I mean. If you try to force the issue, people will kill you for it. Are you prepared to die?
>>
This wouldn't be a problem if we didn't have a bullshit welfare state that wants to combat ageing population with more youth.
Constant growth is not a solution in a world with limited resources.
>>
>>26199988
I think society's changed too much within the last few decades for parents to properly raise boys.

I was raised to treat girls with respect and that it was rude to flirt with them and that celibacy and saying no was the highest standard.

My parents, their parents, their parents and every generation before them met eachother in church and were married by 25 at the latest.

This is classic beta whining and pushing the blame but the fact of the matter is the guys I know whose male relatives teased them for not having a girlfriend at 15 are the happiest and most well adjusted adults today.
>>
>>26201305
>Are you prepared to die?
No
I'm prepared to kill them
>>
>>26200089

Like today Chad farted in Stacies face infront of 10 people. If i did that I would get sued and fired for sexual harassment.
>>
>>26201323
Yeah, you're not going to do anything. What a pussy.
>>
>>26201325
What are you talking about?

fuck off robot pls
>>
>>26200032
Wen u say jk lol but rly u wer srs lol
>>
women fuck/date/marry older men much more often than younger

that's why there are more lonely young men than lonely young women
>>
>>26201481
lol xd wen ur bein srs fr on 4can n ppl thonk u were srs xD
>>
>>26201004
>Dumb fuck fags like you mentions history
>Only applies to the last few years

What a pleb, Emperor Augustus had the same problem 2000 years ago, Lycurgus of Sparta 1000 before that, leaders in Europe after both world wars, etcs... had to deal with men not wanting to marry shitty women or deal with their beta white knights like you.
>>
>>26199988
>why do so many young men have trouble getting gfs and wives
Short answer: Young women are only interested in Chad and have no reason to settle for anyone else.

Detailed answer:
Women have two mating strategies, one long-term, focused on securing resources to ensure a comfortable life for herself and her children and one short-term, focused on securing high-quality genes to create healthy children and satisfying her sexual desires (since good genes = good looks, intelligent etc). These strategies are not discrete - every woman dreams of having a tall, handsome, professional raise her kids.

Nowadays women do not have incentives to pursue the long term strategy because they work or benefit from welfare (including alimony and child support). So women pursue the short term strategy. The issue is that the men they target with this strategy are a minority of men. Furthermore this relatively small group of men encourage women by giving them shallow relationships but no real commitment.

>>26201270
>Arranged marriages are far better
How?
>>
>>26199988
>first paragraph is alarmist bullshit describing what others think of the guy's bill
>no description of what it is or how it works
>>
>>26199988
>Trips dubs combo is truth
Welfare queens being forced to be gfs with sperglords is ideal. It's state approved practice girlfriends. After you figure out how to communicate like a human being you can move from slave to real woman.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.