[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
College/Uni Robot thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: lAvUfXF.jpg (540 KB, 1922x1078) Image search: [Google]
lAvUfXF.jpg
540 KB, 1922x1078
How's the new semester going, everyone?

Have any plans for Spring Break?

Have any qt's in any of your classes?
>>
Fucked up on prereqs and now my department is making me pick another major. After I finish my 1st year Im dropping out and going to a community college to finish off and get my shit together and then transfer to another uni that will let me in based STEM. Wish me luck robots.
>>
>>26199015
Good luck. You're in your first year? How you enjoying dorm life haha?
>>
>>26199041
Awful. Only friends I made were roommates and I no longer keep in touch with them due to how insecure Ive been about fucking up in school. Im supposed to be finishing second year courses at this point
>>
>>26198987

It's starting to actually get hard so I hope I can make it.

Spring break is weeks away and only about a week for my school, so I don't really care about it right now.

Many qts. Nice to look at but I don't have a chance.
>>
>>26198987
>How's the new semester going, everyone?
shit
i did horribly last year
i will probably do very bad this semester also
>Have any plans for Spring Break?
no
>Have any qt's in any of your classes?
why does this matter i will never interact with them in my life
but yes
>>
>>26199089
Yeah, it was for me too. Even worse was that I somehow ended up on a hall with a bunch of people who had the same major/classes which meant everyone knew each other besides myself
>>26199095
Hopefully, you can do it, anon. Honestly, all I'm looking forward to this semester is spring break so I can get drunk on the beach.
>>26199121
Hey, you never know, anon. At least, you've got some eye candy haha
>>
I'm in community college and I have a hard time sitting through a 3 hour class
>>
I used to be doing so well. But now I'm feeling the full force of depression and it's fucking my grades. I feel like I'm doing terrible and I'm scared because I don't want to fuck my chances at grad school
>>
>>26199175
I've got to be on campus for 6 hours T/Th and I can't stand it.
>>26199212
I had some of the same feelings recently. I've got no volunteer/leadership stuff for grad applications, so I'm probably fucked.
>>
>>26199252
They only give a shit about grades and undergrad research for gradschool. At least for physics and math
>>
>>26198987
I start on the 28th

Comp sci and going in 2 years late

Didnt spot a single female when i was enrolling.

Bunch of fat fucks, i think at the very least we will get along.
>>
>>26199366
I think I'd rather this then the trades program I'm in
>>
>>26199479
Whats stopping you?

Dont want to pay/ cant get a loan?
>>
>>26199175
I also have a hard time absorbing stuff from lectures, but I still go because I'm afraid I might miss something crucial to the exam that won't be covered in the books.
>>
>tfw spent the night doing next week's Linear Algebra hw
I fucking hate this baby-tier matrix algebra inverse calculating number crunching bullshit, when does it get fun?
>>
Norway, shits good. Going on 4th semester now. Courses just jot tough but I manage. Was cryin in bed just over two weeks ago, now suddenly two chicks wants to be my valentine and one more keeps sending me nudes, wtf.
Shits good.
>>
>>26198987
shit

no

definitely not
>>
>>26199511
My parents wanted me to take this, sounds stupid but they're paying and my dad is also a tradesman
>>
>>26199935
it doesn't unless you're a math major

everything up to linear algebra and diffeq is just number crunching ciphering bullshit

the fun stuff is later on in the higher 3 and 4 level courses but i'm mech e / aero e so i didn't get to take those
>>
File: Manny_Pardo.png (5 KB, 460x555) Image search: [Google]
Manny_Pardo.png
5 KB, 460x555
Sociology major + Criminal Justice minor.

I'm planning on high-end law enforcement as a career, pays like shit but at least being dead inside helps when everyone is bitching at you they dindu nuffin.

I played around with Colt M1911s and Glock 22s at a shooting range back in high school. I was okay with them, might be worse or better now.

I'm a twig right now, so I'm going to have to start lifting to increase my chances of employment. I'm bad with cardio as well, so I'll need to start running.

Thank God I still have more than 2 more years to get that physical shit handled out.
>>
File: 1437069132035.jpg (51 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
1437069132035.jpg
51 KB, 500x272
>Tfw 100 credits in and still don't know what to major in
>>
>>26198987

>new semester
Alright, lighter class load than before and last semester before I graduate
>Spring Break
Seeing a friend in Michigan for the first half and then spending the other half at home
>qt's
Not really, none that I personally would want to go out with
>>
>have to take a bullshit college success course because freshman
>cc by the way
>professor is terrible, forgetful as fuak, and she has no real plan to her classes

>one assignment is posting on a discussion board about diversity
>ohboyherewego.exe
>didn't show any power level, keeped my post somewhat on the rails, although said its becoming unfair advantage.
>one white girl goes on a rant that white people are the reason for every problem in the world

>english class
>almost all online, in a classroom
>have to write introduction post
>got kinda edgy, just used some unessecary curse words
>professor deletes the post
>fuck
>before getting my post deleted, I stalked everyone elses introductions
>jesus christ these people are mega normies
>will not lie, I'm a cyborg, but still
>discussion board introductions
>middle eastern girl chose nicki minaj as her idol because "she's a queen"
>four other people use retarded ass writing and talk about smoking weed

Pretty much completely alone there.
>>
I tried to drop a class, it didn't go through though. Then the add/drop period ended, now I can't drop it, and since I thought I had dropped it I didn't go to the first three classes.
The professor says I can't drop it and expects me to finish. I signed up for one extra class because I could drop whichever one was the worst during the add/drop period, but that didn't work so now I have more classes than I can do.
This is it, I fell for it and now they're going to kill me.
>>
>literally shit in my pants while sleeping today
>didn't find my hash package in the dead drop spot, from the looks of it it was definitely taken by somebody else
what a shitty day lads
>>
fucking son of bitch, and I'm over here crying and working my ass off trying to get scholarships and shit.
>>
>>26198987
EE meme major here.

There are no girls in engineering. Its all sand niggers and poo in loos. I am the only non-arab in my courses. FML I hate Muslims.
>>
>>26203154
Indians are worse than the muslims. They cheat like hell and stink up the whole classroom.
>>
>>26203182
They are both equally bad. It just so happens the Indians that I have courses with are Muslim too. Might as well convert to Islam at this point. ABRA KADABRA!
How can this shit even happen in a Christian Uni?
>>
Biochemical Engineering.

I'm starting the second semester next week, and my schedule looks completely fucked up. Long days and tons of labs.
>>
>>26203229
The Indians at my university are hindus. there are muslims too but they just keep to themselves.
Even the professors hate the indians. Cheating isn't considered wrong in their culture so they just cheat and cheat. They're not subtle about it either. A lot of them pay others to take their entrance exams for them, and so they come here with barely a grasp of the English language, not to mention any skill or background in engineering.
They can't be expelled because racial tolerance, can't even be flunked for the same reason. We're all stuck with them.
They're all from the highest caste too, entitled fucks.
>>
>>26203154
I'm a ME(me) major here and took an art class because I have nothing else to take this semester.

There are 3 other guys in a class of 14, and I sit next to an extremely qt girl which has not happened to me since high school. They are all very nice and not SJW or anything, it makes me feel less autistic for some reason.

I'm thinking of switching just so I may have a chance at a gf since I won't get a job either way. But I suck at drawing so probably not.
>>
I literally had to teach the class how to make pivot tables yesterday
>>
>>26199252
Same here anon. I have my 16 units stacked on Tuesday/Thursday. Life is comfy Friday-Monday
>>
>>26204015
Similar feel here. I took a music class along with some other engineering courses. I was expecting a sjw shit fest. The professor was really cool and the class room was pretty small too. Lots of cute girls in the lecture. No chads what so ever (there are probably more chads in my engineering courses). Falling for the stem meme was the worst mistake of my life. I doubt I will even find a job related to my degree anyways.
>>
>>26204713
Not to mention, I am more social-able and actually get along with my classmates in this lecture as opposed to my engineering colleagues. I kind of feel bad for music majors though, they are really great people.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.