[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didnt he rape some blonde qt before he went on his rampage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: elliot.jpg (128 KB, 580x516) Image search: [Google]
elliot.jpg
128 KB, 580x516
Why didnt he rape some blonde qt before he went on his rampage? Its the one thing I dont understand.
>>
He couldn't get hard
>>
>>26198380
He was borderline narcissistic, legacy mattered a lot to him
>>
>>26198380

sex intimidated the rodge more than killing
>>
>>26198380
Who would have watched it if he recorded himself doing it?
I would, but I want to know who here would.
>>
Wait what happened with this guy?
>>
He's a tiny little beta manlet who couldn't overpower shit. How's he suppose to rape anything
>>
>>26198531
>never heard of chloroform
>never heard of rape drugs
>>
>>26198531
>what are roofies
>what is chloroform
>what is unprovoked injury
>what are children and teenagers
>>
Because he was better than that. Normies can't understand.
>>
>>26198531
>>26198543
>>26198546
he was a sperg

just trying to think up and plan a rape would've been too much for him

he only went on a murder spree cause he knew at the end of it, he can off himself
>>
>>26198380

You don't understand Elliot. He wanted women to desire him sexually, rape would have done absolutely nothing for him - he needed to feel validated by having women find him sexually attractive.
>>
>>26198616
he can also off himself after rape you retard
>>
>>26198380
I think this is a valid question. Peter mentioned in an interview that he took Elliott to Las Vegas hoping he would get a hooker, but it didn't happen. Possibly outright paying for sex didn't might have been beneath him. There's no shortage of losers on here who feel this way. He had a gun, so he could have raped if he wanted to. I think he was just consumed by the desire to kill at this point.
>>
>>26198669
It wasn't that he saw rape or paying a prostitute as beneath him (but he might have). He was more interested in punishing society for wronging him that he was in sex.
>>
>>26198669

If you read his manifesto nothing suggests he really wanted to have sex. The reason he wanted sex is because he wanted people to desire him / validate him - he saw sex merely as the ultimate form of social acceptance.

I mean, his solution to the problem of women not wanting to have sex with him is that he wanted to ban sex. The idea of forcing someone to fuck him never even came into the equation, because the entire thing for Elliot was about being wanted by others.
>>
>>26198648
This, basically. Raping someone doesn't mean anything, he thought of himself too highly to actually rape someone.
>>
He only wanted to have sex with a virginal, purest white girl. And he expected the girl to come to him.
>>
>>26198729
Your missing the point. He wasn't very interested in sex.
>>
because the black guy at the party done fucked all them bitches already.
>>
>>26198648
and now i finally understand
>>
>>26198783
lol quite literally.

Like when he use to attack couples with a squirt gun because he was so mad that non-supreme gentlemen could hook up.

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>26198433
>borderline

he was a full blown narcissist pal
>>
>>26198714
I don't know if that's true though. Yeah, a huge part of his desire for sex was validation, but I saw a man who also wanted desperately to smash some vagina, purely out of the animal lust that afflicts us all as young men. I can't think of any specific quotes, but he mentions that he was constantly thinking about having sex, not just the kudos that come from getting it.
>>
Elliot was right about literally everything
>>
>>26199902
You know, except the mass murdering part.
>>
>>26198546
>>26198543
Chloroform doesn't work to knock people out btw, you would need to inhale large amounts of it to knock someone out - Just thought you'd like to know before attempting to rape someone.
>>
>>26200073
work very well*

my bad
>>
>>26200030
Especially about the mass murdering part
>>
>>26198380
HE WAS A GENTLEMAN.

Gentlemen may kill when necessary, but they do not rape.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.