[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>two half brothers I've never met who don't know I exist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: 1454141220783.png (740 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1454141220783.png
740 KB, 633x758
>two half brothers I've never met who don't know I exist
>>
m8 do you live in Australia?

I have two half brothers, one who I've never met
>>
File: 1447485284223.jpg (77 KB, 1000x1144) Image search: [Google]
1447485284223.jpg
77 KB, 1000x1144
I know that feel.
>mom ran away over 20 years ago
>hired someone to find out if she was even still alive
>she's living with the man she ran away with about 4 hours north of here with three kids
>closest I've had to contact with her since she left is a Christmas gift she sent the year she left
>want to go see her but I'm scared she won't want me or won't know who I am or I'll cry
>>
>>26198724
>I'ts happening

No joke I live in Aus and have two half brothers who I have never met. One live in SA as far as I know.
(not OP)
>>
>>26198792
Well I'm in Victoria, one of the other brothers is in NZ
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 600x600
>>26198767
You should beat her and her husband up, t b h.
>>
>>26198724
(((they don't know I exist)))
>>
File: 1442756007186.jpg (46 KB, 400x568) Image search: [Google]
1442756007186.jpg
46 KB, 400x568
i have 1 half brother who i never met and who doesn't know i exist

i don't give a fuck desu
>>
File: 1.jpg (57 KB, 445x459) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
57 KB, 445x459
>>26198003
FAMILY FIGHTIN AND FUSSIN OVER WHO WANTS TO INVITE ME TO SUPPER
ALL THE SUDDEN, I GOT 90 SOME COUSINS (HEY IT'S ME!)
A HALF-BROTHER AND SISTER WHO NEVER SEEN ME
OR EVEN BOTHERED TO CALL ME UNTIL THEY SAW ME ON TV?!
>>
>>26199727
What were you on TV for phamily?
>>
My half brother and i were adopted into the dame family but from what i know of our mother i wouldnt be surprised of there was another sibling out there.
>>
>>26200318
What's the dame family?
>>
File: cool%20cat!.png (1 MB, 1023x692) Image search: [Google]
cool%20cat!.png
1 MB, 1023x692
unusual family feelings thread?

>little brother died in the womb, but his nonexistence was the only thing that allowed us to afford a decent education

also

>my family on both sides is super old money that both lost their fortunes one way or another a few generations ago
>I have connections to the habsburgs and to numerous other european aristocrats that I can't track down or who have cut ties with my family, castles we owned are now museums etc.
>I will never live a blessed life of excess and exclusivity, only a life that was middle class enough for me to feel guilty about complaining about it while still having to worry about my future and avoid dissapointing my parents

however

>parents have built strong connections to chinese billionaires, I have grown up as a role model to their qt daughters they want to marry off
>my social retardation and smart genetics allowed me to study enough to squeeze into an ivy league uni's law school and hopefully my connections will let me drag my family's money back

sorry for blog and seeming like an entitled bungus cuntmeister but I need to say this somewhere on the internet
tbqh I wanna make it dudes and if I do I fuckin swear I'll buy you all a qt sex android and a normie free island or something
>>
>>26200385

*same

My biomotger was a schizophrenic who used drugs during pregnancy. Sometimes i wonder if that had to do with my slight personality problems/anxiety/depression tendencies.
>>
>>26198792
M8 would you happen to have a cousin named tom?
>>
>>26201385
It does. Not only did the drugs cause damage during pregnancy, but genetically you will have mental illness. It will get worse, you seem young, it will peak in mid to late 20s and you may die or be hospitalized.
>>
>>26201564

I also have epilepsy lol but a mild type, no big seizures. 25 currently in therapy and on ssris, I feel the worst has passed honestly. Puberty was hell but everything went better than expected. Im not a ball of joy, not by a long shot, but GF, friends, job.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.