[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things your counselor made you remember
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
>counseling at 1600
>get to talking
>he wants to 'fill in some blanks'
>'Now, [you're a hermaphrodite]. Were you ever teased for being effeminate?'
>clannadafterstory.webm
>it's very quiet
>counselor notices that I'm shaking
>prompts me to say whatever comes to mind
>vietnamwar.catgif
>be 6
>first grade
>go to bus stop with brother
>Melvin my babysitter's younger brother and his friends bully my brother and I
>attack my brother while taunting him
>they pick me up and I can't do anything cause I'm too weak
>Melvin hoists me onto his shoulders
>parades me around
>I don't even try to get away
>I just cry
>Melvin and his friends taunt me, "Oh what's wrong, princess? Princess princess princess..."
>Bus arrives and they shove my brother into a puddle
>"Your carriage has arrived, princess."
>Melvin puts me onto the bus
>Cry immediately after getting to class
>Ms. Hawn the teacher sends me to the nurse
>cry for the rest of the day in the nurse's office
>get home
>cry some more
>dad super pissed
>walks with us to the bus stop the next day
>threatens Melvin with violence
>Melvin comes over with his sister, Meeko, our babysitter
>borrows my bike
>throws it in the lake
>comes back
>"Sorry, princess! I seem to have lost your bike in the lake"
>cry
>turn 7

>dad walks me around to the back of the shed
>"we got you a new bike!"
>"thanks, daddy!"
>ride off into the woods
>stop at derelict treehouse
>hide
>cry

So, /r9k/, what did your counselor make YOU remember?
>>
No other robots /mandatorycounseling/?
>>
File: a face h golden week donger.jpg (49 KB, 634x944) Image search: [Google]
a face h golden week donger.jpg
49 KB, 634x944
Nobody?
INT ['ORIGINAL']
{}
>>
>paying someone to listen to you bitch for an hour
>trusting they wont tell anyone
>trusting someone
>>
I had counseling at 13. I honestly don't remember what she said since I always stared at the floor...and the knee-high boots she always wore.

What are the rates for therapists these days?
>>
>>26196833
>trusting someone
I know this feel, but while betrayal hurts, being alone hurts just as much. And since I couldn't see myself living another week alone, I went for the only alternative. Seems logical to me. And it doesn't seem to be nearly as bad as loneliness was.

>>26196849
I pay 190/mo for comprehensive health insurance. When I tally out all the expenses that're paid for by my insurer, it seems that I pay something like 5 dollars a month for four sessions - all else equal.
>>
>>26196898
Health insurance, eh? Well I have my plan that's Blue Cross Blue Shield.

How does it work for finding someone? I've looked at local lists before but I've zero clue what the process is. I keep thinking that my insurance plan would instantly attack me and say they need "proof" that I need it, else they won't cover it or something.
>>
>>26196963
How it works is towards the end of the year, you look at health insurance policies that you qualify for, either through insurer or local residence or welfare. When you find one, you contact the insurer who offers the plan and you bid into it. Then, at the start of the year, you're billed for it and receive your member card.

Recommend going with BCBS or Kaiser, or UHC if you're not wanting to fight a lot of decisions. DO NOT fall for the temporary health insurance meme either.
>>
File: 1454119285029.jpg (176 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1454119285029.jpg
176 KB, 1000x1000
>>26196457
Sorry to hear that OP.

Fortunately, you're not alone. I still don't remember a lot of my childhood compared to most other people, but, therapy helped me recover a little.

My councilor made me remember why I'm racist toward blacks for the most part, amongst another issue I'll include.

For racism;

>choked out by black kid in 5th grade on the basketball court for no explicit reason
>called me a slave driver, cracker, ect
>snapped during choke, winded up beating up kid and he got expelled

Got that one confirmed by my old elementary school councilor I visited for closure.

>saw mom get beat down when I was eight by a group of black "thugs" when she was just bumping gas (NJ, we pump our own gas)

>got pushed around by a group of much older black kids in my neighborhood around 5-6
>one day they got creative with it, decided to chug rocks and bottles at me
>was taking out the trash that day back when alley pick ups where a thing
>got cut real good by the shards of glass
>family rottweiler named Bear at the time broke out his cage pen and attacked kids
>kids got severely bit up
>kids got charged with assault and their parents moved away, but, we had to euthanize Bear

And my personal "favorite" for my fear of intimacy and relationships

>oldest sister was a sexually dominant and curious kid
>only use two growing up
>use to force me down and stick toys inside of me to the point I bleed and had to go the ER
>strip me naked and lock me outside
>put one of those hanger/laundry clamps on my dick when I was sleeping
>>
File: a face a kon cry.gif (113 KB, 278x400) Image search: [Google]
a face a kon cry.gif
113 KB, 278x400
>>26197188
>oldest sister was a sexually dominant and curious kid
>only us two growing up
>use to force me down and stick toys inside of me to the point I bleed and had to go the ER
>strip me naked and lock me outside

N-nee chan....
>>
File: trumped.jpg (132 KB, 1325x1323) Image search: [Google]
trumped.jpg
132 KB, 1325x1323
ouch

don't worry though, you did nothing wrong

also in counselling only a thing in America? never seen this shit in the united cuckdom
>>
>>26197233
This wasn't like my Taiwanese novels at all.

>>26197332
Pretty sure the UK has it, or at-least something that mirrors it if not the same title or name.
>>
>>26197332
Counseling is a thing globally. You might have a different name for it though.
>>
File: 1355587927751.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1355587927751.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>26196833

my best friends dad is a psychologist and he tells us all about his fucked up patients, like literally "oh yeah this one guy was a soldier in iraq and his officer told him to shoot this little kid in case he was a suicide bomber and when he checked his dead body he didnt have anything on him, fucked up from PTSD now"
>>
>>26197581
I honestly wouldn't mind if he told other people about me. I'm a success story, however success is measured. Shitty birth. Shitty family. Shitty peers. Shitty teachers shitty influences shitty economic station. So many other people off themselves presented similar circumstances, and it might help somebody to know that somebody else made it through them.
>>
>>26196457

what does hermaphrodite actually mean? are you a girl with a dick or what?
>>
>>26197650
>Are you a girl with a dick?
Yes.
>>
>>26197684

do you have testicles? do you have a vagina/womb/ovaries? is this that XXY thing?
>>
>>26196457
im trans and id love to date you op, i think wed be able to help each other a lot relating with gender issues and and all of that id be nice to have someone who isnt the same as me but similar to relate to about that
>>
>>26197698
From what I understand, it's a result of severe pre-natal hormonal imbalance inside of my mother's womb. During the end stages of my conception, the penis that I was supposed to have did not develop fully, nor did the vagina that I had go away entirely. So when I was born, I had distinct labia among other things. The birthing doctor thought that I would most likely present male and wanted a decent life for me, so he--without my parents' knowledge--altered my genitalia to fit the male perception.

tl;dr I have partially developed testicles which have never functioned.
>>
>>26197723
>i'm trans and I'd love to date you
No.
>>
>>26197736
>so he--without my parents' knowledge--altered my genitalia to fit the male perception.

hope they sued him into oblivion

what did he alter?
>>
>>26196457
I've told the psychologist I go to pretty much everything and he has no answers.

Now some creep knows every detail about me and I haven't gotten any worthwhile advice at all.

Very discouraging. Sigh.
>>
>>26196457
sweet jesus you sound like such a weakling. Social darwinism when
>>
>>26197736
Pics?
Please anon
>>
>>26197748
awh well at least figured id give it a shot, you seem pretty interesting, and i got bullied as a kid for being effeminate too, since ive had long hair my whole life
do you take hormones to balance things out since your testicles dont function?
>>
>>26197736
Haven't you posted this before, anon? I swear I've seen you explain this before
>>
>>26196457
>Anon do you still think about your family member commiting suicide in your room
>Yes
>How does it make you feel
>Not great
>How's World of Warcraft?
>Great
>How's your cat
>Okay
>How's your dog
>Okay

Therapy was a scam tbqh
>>
>>26196457
Should I try going to a psychologist? I know he will say nothing helpful whatsoever, but it'd be nice to have a professional tell me that I'm fucked up. I'm quite sure I have AvPD, among other shits, but I want to be sure.

I'm extremely embarrassed though.
>>
>>26197764
>hope they sued him into oblivion
I didn't find out until I was 13.

>what did he alter
My future.

>>26197827
Several times, yeah. I'm the same person who finally got approved for reconstructive surgery of basically the entire body which will be ongoing this year and next year. I'm scared. I won't be able to recognize myself.
>>
>>26197841
I always recommend people see a psychologist. It's extremely helpful to have a human wall to talk to.

>>26197833
I'm sorry you feel that way.
>>
>>26197581
I hope he kills himself
Murderer
>>
>>26196457
original test

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>26197864
I don't want to just talk about my crazy shits to some person that doesn't give a single fuck about them, though. ;_; I know the only thing they do is just listen, while what I need is solutions. The only reason I'd go is to confirm the things I know. But is it worth the embarrassment of telling my mom that I wanna go to a psychologist, with the risk of having the rest of my family know about it too?
>>
>>26197900

that's what I said lmao and my friends dad said most of the mental stress comes from not being able to admit he's the bad guy which is simpler for most criminals but this guy lives in a world where people go "thank you for your service you got those terrorists good" every day, thats normies for ya
>>
>>26197851
I'd really like to see your genetails if you are willing to post them. You don't have to show your face or anything
>>
>>26197922
>while what I need is solutions

My counselor has: gotten me a job. gotten me license for service animals. gotten me clearance for welfare. gotten me dismissal of certain debts. gotten me dismissal from my military service charge.

In what way are good counselors not practically helpful? It's literally their job to be.
>>
>>26197940
Why? They're essentially male now. Unless you were inspecting them in person, you would notice nothing strange.
>>
>>26197963
So you donut have vagina lips under your cock?
>>
>>26197736
Wait wait hold up. So are your homones fucked up right now, and you're swinging towards a girl? Even though the docs said that your birth was supposed to go towards male?
>>
>>26197942
I don't know, from what I've heard from most robots, psychologists do nothing. My mom made go to some lady that was something like a counselor -- it had another name, which I don't remember -- so that she could "help with the exam stress". She did nothing but ask me stupid questions, like
>"why don't you study?"
>cause I spent most of my time on the internet
>"why don't you just stop then and study?"
I know my problems, bitch. I just want solutions.

Anyways, that's why I'm not sure if it's worth the risk.
>>
>>26197851
Ah, I didn't see that one. I just vaguely remembered seeing that story posted before.

Well good luck, if it means anything. You're brave for going through with it. Hope it goes well for you.
>>
>>26197900
>>26197935
Are you two clinically retarded or are this bait?

His OFFICER told him to shoot, and it was a valid claim - In a warzone they definitely could have children as suicide bombers/decoys.

The guy then feels bad and has PTSD because it wasn't the case, but you can't always make the right calls. Either the kid died or they might have gotten blown up if he was rigged.

You can't refuse an officer either way, you'd get dishonorably discharged

BTW the threat of ISIS is very real, they're even posting on social media just to fuck with us.

"B-But the evil media!"

Retards
>>
>>26197864
I think Psychologists have their place, but I was always relatively, academically well off, was always "clever", got a good job, no drug addictions, don't even drink coffee.

Last counsellor I saw a creepy guy who pretended to be fascinated by my OCDs but I could see that he just thought I was wierd as fuck, which is fair enough as I do. But i'm not going to waste an hour a week and countless dollars to have someone be condescending to me.
>>
>>26197994
I used to. Like I said, the birthing doctor removed them. The doctor appears to have reconstructed the phallus from loose skin, as my phallus has no feeling. The tip, however, has unbelievable feeling in a very concentrated area on one side of the crown. There is also unbelievable feeling in the area between my anus and the mostly-closed opening to what used to be my vagina. The two have long been fused though, hence having feeling inside of my anal cavity. I was 11 when I discovered that pooping wasn't supposed to make you light headed, flushed and aroused.

>>26197997
I've never produced hormones. Ever. Except through adrenal glands. At age 12, I had 36" hips. At 14, 38". It was at this point that my doctor started me on testosterone, because I said that I wanted it. A profound depression followed.
>>
>>26198042
Or is this bait*

Seems I'm the retarded one, time to sleep...
>>
>>26198060
Do you have a male body now?
>>
>>26198078
>38" hips
>male body
Kek.

I have an abomination for a body. My boyfriend finds it attractive, at least, though.
>>
>>26198060
This is the most confusing thing I've read in my life.

So you've never produced hormones, but a few posts up you said you were a girl with a dick

But you were started on test since 14

So how do you end up as a girl with a dick and no balls/labia when you were born a male with a dick and labia

I'm so confused holy smokes

What are you, honestly? WHERE DO YOU SWING RIGHT NOW
>>
>>26198093
I have no idea how wide hips are supposed to be.
Body pics?
>>
File: 20150803_012320.jpg (773 KB, 1665x2721) Image search: [Google]
20150803_012320.jpg
773 KB, 1665x2721
>>26198096
>where do you swing
I like it when people touch my butt. I could care less for people touching my penis.

>>26198107
>>
>>26197581
Pretty much these. I stopped trusting mine as soon as she started squeaking about other patients. Spent the rest of the sessions whinning and then pretended it had somehow helped.
>>
>>26198141
Do you have tits?
You're kinda cute from what I can see.
Too small of a penis for what I'd want to try
>tfw you will never live out your futa fantasy my irl
Ugh why is there no dickgirls irl? Trannies are gross
>>
>>26198215
Yes; yes; probably though I'd never consider using it; it's unlikely; intersex people are extremely rare.
>>
>>26198300
Different anon here. What is that full body reconstruction surgery you mentioned above going to do exactly? Good luck, by the way.
>>
>>26198405
>>26198405
Complete redesign of my physique, muscular insertions, bone structure. Even my voice will be changed. I won't be the same. Nobody would recognize me at the end if not for my personhood.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.