[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was already depressed as fuck, haven't slept in like three
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
I was already depressed as fuck, haven't slept in like three days, some kid made some joke towards me. "Oh, THAT'S why he's so ugly! lol!"

He looks like a mixture between Timmy Turner and a sewer rat, but it still hurt. Some mirrors I look in I see myself as decent. Not knowing what I actually look like is starting to drive me insane, I'm starting to think about suicide because of all of these things, big and small piling on top of my life and stressing me out.
>>
>>26193842
>Not knowing what I actually look like
What. The. Fuck?
>>
File: 1364443892162.jpg (76 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1364443892162.jpg
76 KB, 960x720
clincal depression makes u sleep more u normie faking depression
>>
File: 1450824591717.png (892 KB, 863x900) Image search: [Google]
1450824591717.png
892 KB, 863x900
>mfw i catch a glance of my reflection.
can't blame the normos, i really am a horrible mistake from god.
>>
>>26193889
"Normie" Fucking reddit-tier shit.

Not everyone has the same effects for everything.
>>
File: Kill_me_forever2.jpg (62 KB, 400x340) Image search: [Google]
Kill_me_forever2.jpg
62 KB, 400x340
>>26193842

I know what you mean, OP. I find myself thinking the same depressing thoughts on repeat.

>You're ugly
>you're worthless
>you're stupid
>You will never achieve anything

Over and over and over
It's driving me nuts. Don't usually do drugs but if they help I'm all for em now
>>
>>26193935
fatigue is a sympton of clinical depression you fucking autist lol
>>
>>26193889
That man stripped naked, caught a chicken, and then proceeded to take pictures of himself fucking it, and post them on the Internet.
>>
>>26193970
You realize that you don't fall asleep unwillingly right? If I stay up all night browsing 4chan and other shit, or just can't sleep because of the constant thoughts running through my head, doesn't mean I'm not disappointed with my life or depressed. You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>26194032
you willingily stay up for 3 days because you're depressed even though you have fatigue. ok man i gotcha please tell me more you fucking autist with self diagnosed depression
>>
>>26194065
Insomniaanddepression often go hand-in-hand. Although just 15% of people with depression sleep too much, as many as 80% have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep. Patients with persistent insomnia are more than three times more likely to develop depression.
>>
>>26194159
believe it or not insomnia isn't going to stop you from falling asleep from being so exhausted/fatigued from already being depressed AND staying up for THREE DAYS straight. keep trying for pity points
>>
>>26194181
When did I say I was going to continue not sleeping?
>>
>his life is so fucking meaningless that he gets upset over some random kid calling him ugly

Yeah whatever you want to say, it's not going to matter. Smash that mutha fuckin lik,e button instead, pussy.
>>
>>26194181

I think by this point its not so much for 'pity' as to prove a point, since you are going to be obtuse.

Two days is my maximum, after a while each day its hard to get to sleep because your heart is pounding like fuck and chances are you have drank some coffee in order to stay awake until 9pm, which, in your mind, will let you wake up at 9am the next day fresh and bright, but instead drags on until you are shivering and wishing you could explode in a pillar of gore.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.