[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One of my friends just literally told me he's gay.....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: images (1).jpg (3 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
3 KB, 229x220
One of my friends just literally told me he's gay.....

Should I be /pol/ and freak the fuck out or should I just chill. The guy who told me is generally the most level headed and intellectual guy in my small group of friends. He doesn't act faggy and while he's not a far right retard, he's not a SJW either. He told me that he fucking hates those fags in San Francisco shoving dildos up their asses and that he wished more fags dressed normal and don't talk 24/7 about what goes up their asses. He believes that gays not being allowed to marry isn't that big of an issue and he's not overly PC because he doesn't mind when we call stuff gay and faggy.

Should I just be indifferent to it or should I be concerned?
>>
>>26193807
Why do you care about who your friend fucks? Are you a faggot or something?
>>
Just chill you fucking autist, let him fuck who he wants.
>>
>>26193807
We don't hate gays, just faggots. Your friend sounds like a chill dude.
>>
File: 1420243201607.gif (188 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
1420243201607.gif
188 KB, 550x400
>>26193807
Indifferent. Why do you care what he's into or fucking. What are you? Fucking gay?
>>
You should butt fuck his ass.
>>
Kill yourself you shitposting faggot
>>
Jesus Christ. We all complain how society doesn't accept us for who we are and we all feel alone but the littlest thing that doesn't fit our robot agenda/mind frame is instantly thrown out. We discard the "filth" just like how they discarded us, how can we claim to be any better or lonely when we throw away all we get and have? You guys make me sick.
>>
>Should I be /pol/ and freak the fuck out
why is this even an option you fuck, stop posting here and go back to fucking your sister
>>
File: 1433283618606.jpg (42 KB, 773x645) Image search: [Google]
1433283618606.jpg
42 KB, 773x645
>>26193807
if i was in your situation i would just be happy i had a friend
>>
This post seems oddly constructed like it was made up and that OP just wants to know how extreme r9k is
>>
>>26193807
He's trying to indoctrinate you into the gay agenda. You don't need to be full /pol/ but I would cut it off real quick.
>>
>he doesn't realize /pol/ is satire
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>26193807
>tolerating any faggotry
Anon...
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.