[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"That Kid"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: thatkid.jpg (150 KB, 680x1009) Image search: [Google]
thatkid.jpg
150 KB, 680x1009
>That kid who unplugged your controller when you were beating him in a game
>That kid who accidentally called the teacher "Mom" in front of the whole class
>That kid who always quoted Internet Flash animations
>That kid who always had good grades yet never seemed to do any work
>That kid who stabbed someone in class with a pencil
>That kid who never cleaned out his desk
>That kid who never came back to school after summer break
>>
>that mudshit kid named mohamed who got mad whenever people had pork for lunch and talked shit to the christian kids
>>
>That kid who always got mad at the teacher for telling him to do his work
>That kid who'd never stop trying to be funny in class
>>
>>26194429
>That kid who always got mad at the teacher for telling him to do his work

That was me in every grade.
>>
>>26193596
>things that never happened

blah blah robot
>>
File: 150066.jpg (130 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
150066.jpg
130 KB, 1920x1080
>>26193534
>That kid who stabbed someone in class with a pencil
>That kid who never came back to school after summer break

>tfw
>>
>that kid who got detention in high school for not doing math problems the way the teacher was currently instructing us how to do them.

I was a stubborn kid
>>
>That Jewish kid who you invited over for a sleepover but cried when it was time to go to sleep.
>>
>that kid who was a loser in elementary school, tried to be cool and funny and failed spectacularly, got bullied all the time, and then murdered a girl after graduating high school
>>
>that kid who went to school after an all night cocaine binge and then took xanax to soften the come back
>that kid who slept through all 4 blocks
>that kid that went to the principal after school and then had to see a counselor for the rest of the year

me, im cool guys
>>
there was this retard that stabbed another retard with a pen and the retard that got stabbed walked around lifting his shirt up for everyone to see
>>
>that kid who breaks a musical instrument and then skips music class for the next month

I'm a massive pussy.
>>
>That kid who clogged the toilet at your house.
>>
>>26194637
>that kid who comes to your house after school just to take a shit and then leaves
>>
File: 1392169667308.jpg (70 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1392169667308.jpg
70 KB, 633x758
>>26193534
>that kid who hit his friend in the head with a controller because he got beaten in a game
>that friend who called his mom at 12 AM to come pick him up from his friend's house
>that kid who begged his friend not to go home
>that kid whose only friend didn't talk to him anymore
>that kid whose parents yelled at him for being a brat
>that kid who cried himself to sleep
>>
>that kid who was unlucky enough to have a fat nigger vomit on his new backpack
>>
File: smugpepe.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
smugpepe.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>>26194637
problem, connor?
>>
>That kid who hung out with the anime dweebs
>That kid who was picked even by the low-tier kids.
>That kid who had a seizure in homeroom
>>
>That kid who couldn't smell
>That kid who tried to be cool
>That kid who just wanted to be left alone
>That kid who slept all the time
>That kid who should of killed himself already
>>
>that kid who had about 4 shirts he rotated during the warm months and wore the same hoodie all day during the winter months
>>
>that kid who's mom always rubbed your dick under the covers on movie night
>>
>>26194476
>that kids who stabbed a girl with a pencil while beating her shit in

The cops ran towards him while he was beating her and he pushed them back but was eventually taken down

don't know what happened to him after that
>>
>that kid who spilled apple juice all over my pants in kindergarten

fuck you brent
>>
>>26194459
>implying
I went to a French school and there were a lot of immigrants from francophone countries in Africa and the middle east. Most were ok, some were mudshit-tier
>>
>>26194903
>should of
You should HAVE killed yourself a long time ago.
>>
>>26194504
I used to do this at every sleep over I got invited to. I was a mommy's boy so being away from her really messed with my head, on a few occasions they hosts parents would drive me back home.
>>
>>26194508
Damm sounds like me minus the whole murdering a girl thing. Fuckin hope I don't do that any time soon.
>>
>that kid who always fell asleep in class and used the hood on his hoodie he always wore as a pillow
>that kid who looked either sad, tired, or both
>that kid who just waited whenever the teacher let everyone pick their own groups and eventually was either let into a group or given one by the teacher
>that kid who checked the time every few minutes and was always the first to leave the classroom but had nothing to look forward to
>>
File: 1440286966283.jpg (13 KB, 350x334) Image search: [Google]
1440286966283.jpg
13 KB, 350x334
>>26195786
>>that kid who just waited whenever the teacher let everyone pick their own groups and eventually was either let into a group or given one by the teacher
>>that kid who checked the time every few minutes and was always the first to leave the classroom but had nothing to look forward to
>>
>>26193534
>be 25
>playing darts and winning
>my friend "accidently" unplugs the board every time i'm winning

Sometimes, that kid never grows up.
>>
>That kid who accidentally called the teacher "Mom" in front of the whole class
i'm that kid
>>
>>26195090
I want to hear more...
>>
File: end_my_life.png (62 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
end_my_life.png
62 KB, 750x750
>>26195786
>The last one
JUST
>>
>that kid whose parents would scream at you and your friends at a sleepover because you didn't go to sleep at 9pm
>>
>>26195786
Th-that was me... everything you just listed...
>>
>hey anon, you want something to eat?
yeah sure
>MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, ANON SAYS HE'S HUNGRY!
>>
>>26196003
FUCK that kid. I overheard my friend's parents talking like a was a spoiled shit because he kept doing that.
>>
File: 1426803022017.png (390 KB, 374x374) Image search: [Google]
1426803022017.png
390 KB, 374x374
>that kid who you invited to sleepover and he woke up at 3am crying and my dad had to drive him home
>that kid who did it fucking twice
>>
>that kid who you met freshman year than hung out with you until he got popular
>that kid you knew from middle school who stayed friends with you despite getting popular
>that kid who told you to ask that girl out knowing she didn't like you at all
>that kid who had tons of "school friends" but never hung out with anyone outside of school days
>>
>>26194508
That was all of us, man. That was all of us.
>>
>that kid who wet the bed when he was sleeping over

that was me
>>
I still have a piece of led in my hand from when I get stabbed with a pencil in 4th grade. 24 years old now.
>>
>that Jewish metal-head kid who subverted every internet block the school had
>those 10th grade jocks who were trying to be frat boys
>those kids who sold cinnamon buns and red bull out of their backpacks
>>
File: Grossmith_as_Gen_Stanley.jpg (119 KB, 300x436) Image search: [Google]
Grossmith_as_Gen_Stanley.jpg
119 KB, 300x436
>that kid who sang musical numbers from comic musicals

Was me
>>
>>26193534
>that kid who got into an accident and couldnt go to school but when he finally came back his hair had turned from black into bright whtie (he said it is from when the cars had smashed so hard)
>that kid who wouldnt go and change with the girls in the change room and when they finally made her they saw birthmarks all over her body (she couldnt quite explain it they'd always just been there
>that kid whose parents made him come home right after school and when they went to their church they shook and lurched all over the church floor (he couldnt quite explain it they'd always just gone there)
>>
>>26193534
>That kid who always had good grades yet never seemed to do any work
>tfw miss the praise I'd get from the class
>"Anon you must actually be smart"
>"I haven't seen you do anything all year, yet you've gotten better grades every class"

Me and my friend were that kid, we were in the same classes and we'd either sit there doing stupid shit or sleeping all class, but would get A's.
>tfw I'll never experience the sleepless nights while we rush every classes work in the last week we had to hand everything up again
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.