[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talking to girl who's about to turn 18 >I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 306x306
>talking to girl who's about to turn 18
>I'm 23 going on 24
>I told her I'm 22 because it sounds better and I could play it off as a typo
>she said we have the same sign
>realized she looked up my birthday

Oh fuck what do I do
>>
say you failed math
>>
Just say you forgot.

Shit I tend to keep telling people i'm 21-23 because I legit do not keep track of my age and it slips my mind.

Or you could say it was a typo as you had planned to, does it really fucking matter? Now fuck off.
>>
>>26193345
Is 24 and 18 weird that's 6 years apart and she's in high school

Will her parents hate it?
>>
>>26193295
>Oh fuck what do I do
dont care as much as youre caring right now
>>
>>26193345
>oh yeah, by the way when I said I was 22 I just forgot that I was 23
>>
>>26193295
>Already planned to say it's a typo
>asks what to do

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>26193364

My parents had a good 15 or so year difference, anyone with a brain knows that age doesn't mean shit as long as it's within the law and the people are happy.

There'll be some things that seem weird/off, and parents will always be protective of their children, either way it's not exactly in your control how they'll react, so there's no point stressing over it.
>>
>>26193512
>anyone with a brain knows that age doesn't mean shit as long as it's within the law (and the people are happy.)
so if people are happy and its not within the law, its bad?
dont bother answering, im thinking out loud
>>
>>26193511
I'm scared about the age difference being so huge
>>
>>26193463

It's not abnormal to forget your age anon, especially if you don't celebrate them.

People just know me as someone who's forgetful, so why would 1-2 years make any difference?
>>
>>26193364
dude age doesn't mean shit and only washed up old women will give you shit for it. My grandparents have a 10 year age difference and my parents 15
>>
>tfw get to fuck milfs because I'm 20 and look like I'm in my thirties
>>
>>26193295
>I could play it off as a typo
well, why don't you?
>>
If she calls you out on it, jsut say you messed up the math and that you're not good at actually remembering your age, and so you just keep track of the year and try to do the day month year math quickly
>>
>>26194760
Or, even, just say you fucked up the math, don't wait, it might end up looking like (and being) damage control if you don't
>>
I am 27 and I just sexted with an 18 year old from /soc/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.