[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /r9k/? Are you going to raise your sons to be good feminists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: consider.png (367 KB, 770x579) Image search: [Google]
consider.png
367 KB, 770x579
Well /r9k/?

Are you going to raise your sons to be good feminists and respect women?
>>
>>26192987
I fucking hate this """m"""a"""n"""
>>
Oh god, what have we done Canadafam
>>
>>26193322
I love him, he is like the liberal version of trump. He makes stormfags so rustled.
>>
>>26193612
He's not the liberal version of Trump though because he has no big plans and will do nothing interesting or game-changing with his rule
>>
QHAHAHAHHAHAHHhHHHahahahahahhHHAhhahahAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHGAHAHAHA
DUDE WEED LMAO IT'S 2016 DUDE
GAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA
A FUCKING LEAF
L I T E R A L L Y A LEAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAGAHHAGAGAGAHHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHGAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
JUST FUCK MY COUNTRY UP PHAM
>>
Thank fuck I'm leaving Mooseland this year. Fuck this shithole.
>>
>Down Low Trudeau

Fucking cuck.
>>
>implying i'll ever have kids

anon, i'm 25 and never hugged a girl. be realistic
>>
>>26193322
>"""m"""a"""n"""

dubs of truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqaQ4nJ_HuE

our economy is being flushed down the toilet and all he's worried about is ushering in a globalist marxist debt slave utopia where all wrong thought is criminalized

hopefully he's just too incompetent to accomplish any of that
>>
>>26192987
So what are the requirements for a US green card? I can't live under this SJW faggot anymore
>>
>>26192987

he's ensuring that the trudeau bloodline ends with his daughters.
i'm sure that he'll do the progressive thing and burn their oppressive testicles on a brazier, in honour of cybele, the true canadian god.
>>
>>26193765
>be canadian
>can literally get on bux at any moment
>complains
I would kill to live there
>>
Ah Jesus canadanons, at first I thought you smug cunts were getting what you deserved but really nobody deserves this bullshit. If you're white I guess you could move to montana or something, otherwise fuck off we're full.
>>
>>26193729
And the worst part is that most people seem to admire him for this
>>
File: 1444675843478.jpg (105 KB, 915x915) Image search: [Google]
1444675843478.jpg
105 KB, 915x915
God damn Canada, you all need to get your shit in order before Trump makes you pay for a gigantic ass wall to keep this bullshit out.
>>
>>26193612
Fuck off back to tumblr where you came from
>>
>>26193960
build all the walls you want, we wouldn't blame you.

but i beg you, for the love of white jesus, save our souls
>>
File: 1443364656445.jpg (161 KB, 456x469) Image search: [Google]
1443364656445.jpg
161 KB, 456x469
>>26194513

The emperor protects.
>>
>>26194513
>Jesus
>White
Kek
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.