[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you?, as non mormon what is like to date a mormon girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: unnamed.jpg (39 KB, 320x460) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
39 KB, 320x460
would you?, as non mormon what is like to date a mormon girl?
>>
tfw no plain jane mormon gf
>>
>>26191821
I'd be willing to attempt an intimate relationship with any girl who's pretty and nice to me
I'm too shy to just cold approach women in public though, and don't get to meet girls in any other situations as I have no real friend circle and am not in school
>>
>>26191821
Do mormons date outside their religion? Are mormons like the amish?
>>
File: images (19).jpg (23 KB, 429x343) Image search: [Google]
images (19).jpg
23 KB, 429x343
even if they wear their mormon lingerie?
>>
>>26191926
they do,but most likely the will like covert you
>>
>>26191926
They do but it's looked down upon. Also >>26191978
My mom is atheist and married a mormon but after a few years she gave in and converted
>>
>>26191821
pretty sure they still want mormon chad. also, some of them sleep around on the downlow.

source: my sister's a mormon and her maid of honor at her wedding can't go to the temple because sex before marriage and people found out.
>>
that said being mormon is a huge redflag
>>
I'm a religious girl but I am not Mormon. Does anyone want me to convert them? I want to find a guy who is the same religion as me.
>>
I thought Mormons didn't date. I thought they just marry.
>>
>>26192090
I will literally suck Jesus dick the if you'll be my gf
>>
>>26191821

Doesn't seem like it would be a good idea. I'm sure she'd be all up in your shit about converting to mormonism and having 20 children.
>>
>>26192090
What is your religion?
yes I know this is bait but I'm bored and am playing along
>>
No such thing as a a cute mormon girl
>>
>>26192158
ever date a mormon girl?
>>
>>26192121
That's not the right answer :(
How old are you?

>>26192155
I'm Protestant through and through
>>
>>26192090
If you're a Christian I am too, if not then I'd still be interested in seeing how you try and convert me
>>
how desperate and delusional r9k betas are
>>
>>26192204
>tfw will never be able to find a good Christian girl because I was raised fedora
If I was going Christian I'd probably be catholic though, it's objectively better than Protestantism
>>
>>26192204
Might as well not bother actually
Pretty sure I >>26192212 saw you post before and you're older than me so I got shut down
>>
File: spaghetti spill incoming.jpg (141 KB, 664x517) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti spill incoming.jpg
141 KB, 664x517
>>26192247
>tfw fedoras think you're better than Protestants
>>
>>26191821
If they weren't pushy about it, yes. That's about as good odds as dating a vegetarian, though. I would bone Lindsey Stirling for what it's worth.
>>
>tfw am Mormon
>tfw parents told me at age 12 no dating what so ever til I am done with college
>tfw they're making me get a PhD
>tfw will probably be shoved into a marriage with some mormon guy post graduate
>>
>>26192513
run away from everything a be my gf
>>
File: youabouttobereminded.jpg (18 KB, 440x247) Image search: [Google]
youabouttobereminded.jpg
18 KB, 440x247
>>26191821
>would you?,
No I'm Catholic and Arians aren't wife material
>>
Mormon girls won't sex before marriage. Stupid to date a mormon girl because you ain't going to be getting any
>>
>>26192544
Loopholes, my friend. Loopholes.

I'd date a Mormon girl. I've only had one girlfriend that was to my liking and she was religious. She's the only one I would've ever settled down with. So, unless I find that again (I won't), I'm remaining solo.
>>
>>26192513
>Mormon
>tfw they're making me get a PhD
Mormons are no longer about traditional gender roles it seems
>>
File: tiffany waifu alvord.jpg (143 KB, 595x595) Image search: [Google]
tiffany waifu alvord.jpg
143 KB, 595x595
in some alternate universe where I'm human?

sure. as long as she was cool about most things.
>>
>>26192111
They date alright. The second they get to that age, they date a shit-ton to make up for the lost time or something. Its all the kids talk about.
>>
>>26192544
Isn't that what robots want though? A pure virgin gf
>>
>I want to stay virgin until married

>inspect vagina to check if legit

>Fuck her asshole every night instead

Its a win-win situation
>>
>>26192513
Utah?
>>
My friend is a mormon, as his whole family. It's super comfy to be with them, very loving and welcoming, but the feel that they want to convert me is always there. They don't really know what is my stance and it's better they don't.
My friend's sister is hot as fuck tho. Sadly, even if I had a chance (which I don't), I wouldn't date her because our thoughts on religion aren't the same and I'm not willing to convert just to have a spouse.
>>
to be honest, and i feel retarded to admit this
i dont know what a mormon is
>>
>>26194153
Basically Judaism for Americans
>>
>>26191821
I wouldn't out of principle of how they orient their values. It has nothing to do with the teachings of mormonism or whatever it is. It's the fact that if an individual is that devout to a religion they don't think for themselves. They just had their parents ideology passed down onto them.

TLDR mormons are sheep
>>
>>26194385
>devout
>convert
I'm not a Mormon, but you're wrong friend
>>
>>26194283
amerifag islam.

amerifag protestantism is SJW liberalism
>>
>>26194444
Actually that's a good fucking conclusion anon
I think it's closer to American Islam than American Judaism, but Islam is pretty similar to Mosaic Judaism itself. More so that Christianity ever was.
>>
File: 748758s.jpg (405 KB, 1000x1431) Image search: [Google]
748758s.jpg
405 KB, 1000x1431
>>26191821
if there are any cute morm girls here(Utah morms only) I will take you on a proper date and maybe marry you if your parents are cool-that's a deal breaker.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.