[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ugh what an asshole Who would vote for this guy again? Oh yeah,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
Ugh what an asshole
Who would vote for this guy again? Oh yeah, manchildren who masturbate to anime I forgot
>>
>>26190715
>manchildren who masturbate to anime I forgot
shit i guess i will vote for trump then
>>
File: 1390322497085.jpg (17 KB, 619x625) Image search: [Google]
1390322497085.jpg
17 KB, 619x625
>>26190715
Uh huh, sure thing friendo.
>>
File: ironic shitposting.png (70 KB, 720x600) Image search: [Google]
ironic shitposting.png
70 KB, 720x600
quality thread m9
>>
>>26190749
epicly epic meme, mr epicness
it made me laugh out loud!
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1200x859) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1200x859
>>26190715
>vowing to overturn degeneracy

The Don never ceases to amaze me.
>>
File: 1454278751303.png (901 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1454278751303.png
901 KB, 690x460
>>26190787
>he actually fell for the "Trump will somehow reverse decades of social changes" meme
>he actually fell for the "cultural marxism" meme
>>
>>26191240
fucking dumb drakeposter
>>
>>26190715
There is literally nothing wrong with masturbating to anime, roastie.
>>
But homosexuality is really common in anime
>>
>>26190715
Why shouldn't gay people get married? I don't want a guy guy taking a straight woman out of the dating pool.

I thought Trump was a cool libertarianwho wanted to legaluze drugs to pay for education, but with a terrible foreign policy, but it seems hes flip flopped to become the devil he was painted as.

No longer going to laugh if he wins. Not that he'd succeed at overturning gay marriage.
>>
>>26191712
Go eat a dick you gay druggie
>>
>>26191712
the decision should be overturned, not for any cultural or moral reason, but because it isnt the federal government's place to make such a ruling
recognising same-sex marriage lies has no reason to forced upon the states by the feds; it should be voted in by the people of each state independently
its just another instance of the bloated federal monster and the fall towrd a pseudo-national imperial beaurocracy
>>
Trump wants to overturn the Supreme Court decision in which they overrid states rights to allow/disallow gay marriage. He never said anything against gay marriage, he just wants to support state rights.
>>
>>26192369
I really don't understand what people don't understand about this.
Libtards are going to force government into every aspect of our lives because of 'muh feels' and 'muh homosexuality isn't wrong'.
>>
>>26192369
This is not an issue that should be put to a vote. Cyt and dry issues like this should not be up for debate. Allowing ridiculous beliefs to guide our society had had no positive impact on our society and has weakened us as a nation and a species. If we let states vote on all issues black people would still be enslaved, women would have no rights, and there wouldn't be any native Americans left to ignore.
>>
>>26190715
Literal "I'm voting for him to be different and edgy" candidate incarnate.
>>
>>26192804
I'm voting for Trump because every other Democrat alternative is worse and he's going to be the Republican candidate, Voting any other way would be stupid.
>>
>>26192726
if states rights were upheld you could just live in fagtown california with all your liberal friends instead of the big bad slave-havin'-women-beatin' south
>>
>>26192804
that'd be bernie

have you seen the people at the trump rallies
>>
>>26192965
>implying basic human rights is gay
>Too indoctrinated by red neck family to realize that maybe being inbred for 10 generations isn't a good idea
>>
>>26190787
>racemixing

I'm okay with this to an extent.

Pretty sure indian women (or asian) > white women
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.