[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does it kind of depress anyone else how sex-focused humanity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 19
File: 1436842507807.jpg (112 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1436842507807.jpg
112 KB, 1080x1080
Does it kind of depress anyone else how sex-focused humanity is?

I mean it feels like almost everything men do is for pussy. If women didn't have to be impressed by a nice job or a lot of money, most men probably wouldn't give a damn about getting a great career. If women were down to fuck casually as often as men are, the world would be an entirely different place.

I'm not saying I'm any different. It's just kind of depressing.
>>
Do we just imitate adult sexuality as teenagers? Does that imitation lead to the indulgence of real, personal sexual desires? Or were they always there? It was just so weird being a teenager and hearing my peers run around saying "That's HOT." or "I want to motorboat her titties." I wanted to call them out on it: "You don't really think that, you just heard it from Paris Hilton, or your drunk uncle."

Turns out they borrow an adult lexicon to express their real, newfound adult desires, and that sex isn't some meme. Still find it pathetic, especially when you consider adults doing roleplay or whatever else to feel all hip about having a nice hard cum.
>>
This is what women have been saying for hundred of years
>>
>>26190767

Which part? About men doing everything for sex?
>>
>>26191310
Yeah
Common female knowledge
>>
>>26190508
It really does depress me, for a long while I thought I was just sad that I "couldn't get laid" or was a loser, but in reality even if I was a chad who could get sex daily I would still feel the same
Everything we do is for sex, maybe not always directly but in the long run
It does make it harder knowing that my efforts are a waste of time while for others they aren't, but regardless of that the goal we share is the same
I have tried to stop myself, seeing as in my heart I know I'm not going to ever have sex or companionship, but can't stop my mind from wanting me to "improve myself"
I'm looking into buying some land and converting a shipping container into a home to live out my life away from humanity
>>
File: FL_L-CwJR0K2eVBbxYZngA2.jpg (59 KB, 500x634) Image search: [Google]
FL_L-CwJR0K2eVBbxYZngA2.jpg
59 KB, 500x634
When sex robots become a thing the world will be very different because men won't need women any more.
>>
>>26190508
Except the most memorable human beings in history are men who didn't give a duck about sex and committed themselves to acheivement
>Buddha
>Jesus Christ
>Nietzsche
>Tesla
>George Washington
>Cyrus the Great
>Alexander the Great
>Marchs Aurelius
>Sun Tzu
>Laozi

All of them luminaries and history makers because they disregarded women, and therefore sex as an end. There is a hierarchy of mankind, and the sex-driven masses are at the bottom.
>>
>>26191409

and everything females do is for attention. At least sex feels good.
>>
File: 1453503753191.png (419 KB, 372x997) Image search: [Google]
1453503753191.png
419 KB, 372x997
Does the ride end you ask? Well, I've got some bad news for you pham.

>>26192552
>Neetzsche
>a great man
kek

These people are special cases of talent and positions of power, the rest of us are trapped in this horrible machine.
>>
>>26192609
You dare profane the name of the Lord of the Green Line? Heretic, your pride is your undoing. Namefagging is abominable in the eyes of Kek.

Also, Nietzsche was an absolute genius. Regardless of your opinion, which is shit and moronic, he influenced a great many people that have done more in the world than you.
>>
>>26192671
Gayest post of the day
>>
because if you dont have sex your dna doesnt go to the next generation

So the dna that is most focused on passing itslef on is the one that actually gets passed on
>>
File: comfy.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>26190508
i just want to have my own space
>>
>>26192552
cherry picking.

Genghis Khan was a sex craved maniac. So were a shit ton of other sex crazed people. Benjamin
Franklin ... etc ...
>>
>>26190508
Women are down to fuck as casually and as often as men. Just not with you.

Robots don't do well with these women because robots have weird ideas about women, like they're owed a woman if they do enough things ona checklist (be good looking, have a job, etc.). No one is owed anything in this life, especially not human companionship--even of a fleeting sexual nature.
>>
>>26193096
Don't forget about being horrifically ugly. You can have a respectful, healthy opinion of women but they still won't fuck you if you're a troglodyte. Not that I'd know anything about that ;_;
>>
>>26192552
If we become celibate can we be like Charlemagne?
>>
>>26190765
True sexuality only exist as a teenager

once you turn 20 you are jaded and brainwashed by society
>>
File: wake me up.png (433 KB, 360x408) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.png
433 KB, 360x408
>tfw if you're male and aren't completely obsessed by sex you get either called gay or a loser
>>
What bothers me is people who don't admit how sex focused their lives really are; especially when they're in their 20s.

I see men and women walk around and talk about their jobs, their music tastes, pop culture references and it's painfully obvious they do what they do for the reaction of the opposite sex. Those same people are the ones who'll swear up and down that they're "not looking for anything serious" or "not looking to date anyone", when it's plain as day that they're bullshitting you and themselves. Why else would you go out to bars on weekends? Hell, why else even work?; you're obviously making money to have a roof over your head and a bed to fuck in, to buy nice clothes to impress the opposite sex, to fuel your drunken weekends at your favorite spot. Everything you we do is tied back to sex, and the sooner people admit it, the better.
>>
>>26196225
I work to buy video games, junk food, and to maintain my ride (which I use to get to work and buy junk food).
>>
>>26193096
>robots have weird ideas about women
So tell me....
Where exactly do robots get these ideas from?
>>
>>26196472

from having single mothers
>>
It kind of lets slip that there's nothing special about humans and we're just organisms blindly making copies of ourselves like anything else from the ants under your floorboards to the mold in your bathtub.

>tfw asexual and feel like an ayy lmao that got lost on the wrong planet
>>
File: 1437618726740.jpg (35 KB, 464x240) Image search: [Google]
1437618726740.jpg
35 KB, 464x240
>>26190508
there are two women
-the woman who loves money and sex
-the woman who loves sex and money

there are two men
-the men who love to try to be noticed by women
-the men who are not devoted to other people
>>
>>26196567

I'm female and 4chan is the most human contact I get outside of delivery and medical staff
>>
Back in high school all I wanted was a nice girl to be with and any time I'd talk about it guys would always agree but talk about how much they want to fuck someone instead. It's even worse now in college. I feel like I don't have a choice but to agree with it just to fit in and now it's to the point where I find myself constantly worrying about physical attractiveness.

It's really a shame that society doesn't have more people young people who are looking to enjoy romantic company without sex.
Of course my view on relationships is flawed anyway due to a bipolar mom that died when I was young, an abusive stepmom, and later on a second stepmom that was cold and only talked to me to tell me to do something.
>>
>>26190508
HOLY SHIT WHERE DID YOU GET THAT KATYA OP
>>
>>26196534
Bingo.
No matter how much SJW's try to imply otherwise, people do not operate within a vacuum. As much as you are influenced by your genes/instincts, you are also a product of your environment. The people who raised you factor into that equation. If the men on this this board had grown up with strong patriarchal influences, things would be very different.
>>
>>26196472
>>26196534
Meh, I blame the media and shit.
It always shows the nice polite, loveable beta guy winning in the end and whatnot, and that the best way to a woman's heart is to be nice and chivalrous.
>>
>>26196613
>femanon here!
>I'm not like the other girls
GO DIE IN A FIRE.
Fuck.
Off.
FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
It's only depressing if you don't get any. If you're getting laid every week you're winning life, so it shouldn't depress you.
But yeah it kinda sucks to fail at the most important thing at life. At least I gave up a while ago and enjoy my life of laziness and escapism to the fullest.
>>
>>26196751

I am literally not like the other girls though, get triggered
>>
>>26196829
>literally
>triggered
back to leeddit or tumblr or wherever you go to laugh at us
>>
>>26196723
So what are we supposed to do to earn what we want (affection, sex, etc)?

Just accept we don't deserve anything and rot in solitude?
>>
>>26196896

been on 4chan for 11 years kiddo
>>
>>26196917
Act like Chad?
>>
>>26190767
Oh go get fucked. You talk as if u have a problem with it.

Women want a guy who can provide for them (which requires $$$), a guy who is in shape (which requires $$$), a guy who is decently well dressed (which requires $$$), decent hygiene ($$$), a car ($$$), decent hobbies ($$$).

These are literally everything a guy works towards in his life. and it is ALL for some bich to come by and tie him down. The only reward he gets out of it is pussy, and that's in itself is a huge maybe. His gnetic features still has to meet their fucking standards.

God there are days where i jsut want to blow off every fembot's head with a shotgun.
>>
>>26190508
>different place
Yeah, it'd be a shithole. We'd still be in trees.
How is that depressing?
You can hate them, but the alternative is far more depressing.
>>
>>26196940
A likely story. Fuck off roastie. Your kind are not welcome.
>>
>>26192552
>didn't give a duck about sex
>Nietzsche

Nietzsche died of syphilis.

Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease
>>
File: 1453591894414.jpg (13 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
1453591894414.jpg
13 KB, 450x300
>>26190508
It's depressing OP because you thought there was more to the human race than the driving force of sex.

This is what works though. It's like an economic system, you want those to do what they are best suited for to reach the point of specialization.

Men are obviously mentally and physically superior to women, however they do not have a babymaker.

Women couldn't possibly be as off-handed about sex as men because they'd just get pregnant & give birth to unsustainable children because the men didn't bother to get a lot of money (resources). This is much more taxing on women than men whose entire sexual function is to just jizz and walk it off.

Men as a whole cannot even attempt to refute their role since they cannot be birthgivers no matter how hard they try (can't alter biology). If they just decide to not have offspring then it doesn't amount to shit how much incredible progress they make because they will have no continuation of humanity to pass the world onto.

Women as a whole however can play pretend and aspire to be more than a simple mother/housewife. Most "career-made" women don't last. They fell for the get yourself liberated and empowered meme. Their clock ticks and says they want kids but they cannot afford to settle for anyone who makes less than them. The men that do are a disproportionately small amount who can committ to one and knock up another 3 for free.

The underclass involuntary-bachelors are then taxed and socially forced to subsidize/enable these broken families. We all know this cannot last.

This male majority (roughly 80%) decides to either kill themselves and/or commit unorganized violent acts of revolt against the powers in play (shooters) or check out from the system by staying children and never working (NEETs).

The endgame is societal/economic collapse type shit (Japan, negative population). Or getting conquered by a less feminised people (mudslimes in europe...).

The only way out is the artificial womb. God speed.
>>
life fully realized:
human body is just a vessel until we find another place to reproduce. we must be some kind of animal spliced with fungus or some other organic compounds, the first humans must've been born in a habitat filled with fungus, either caves or under water caves, would explain 2 lungs and webbed appendages and our relationship with mushrooms, bacteria and fungi, mitochondria, foreign cells, etc.
>>
>>26192590
> At least sex feels good.

Does it though? DOES IT??
>>
>>26198668
Well maybe not for women, considering that the female orgasm is a myth, but for men it's quite nice.

It's certainly been enough to kill and rape for.
>>
>>26197032
>Women want a guy who can provide for them (which requires $$$), a guy who is in shape (which requires $$$), a guy who is decently well dressed (which requires $$$), decent hygiene ($$$), a car ($$$), decent hobbies ($$$).

Maybe it's more than woman subconsciously need a stable/resourceful environment to raise young? You wouldn't have a kid if you there was no food for it.

Providing, fitness, hygiene, etc. are indicators of a better chance of raising offspring.

Having said that, I wonder what the fembots' response to above is going to be. How about a fembot version of the greentext above?

Yours faithfully,

not-a-fembot
>>
stupid people are sex driven
smart people are goal driven
sex is simple and boring
a lot of this board focuses on sex,... because they are stupid
>>
>>26198668
no you got to be an idiot to be satisfied by it.. its basic bitch shit
>>
I don't care.
I've been doing alright with my new antidepressant. Once I get back on the correct painkillers it will be much better.

I mainly spend my free time studying organic chemistry.

I just picked up this book in hardcover to learn more about opiate and opioid pharmacology.
I can link a .pdf if anyone wants it. It's very helpful in gathering a large amount of research journal articles and explaining how to grow poppies, affect alkaloid output as well as into the pharmacology of dozens of opioids as well as their synthesis routes/
http://www.amazon.com/Poppy-Medicinal-Aromatic-Industrial-Profiles/dp/9057022710
>>
File: deer.jpg (141 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
deer.jpg
141 KB, 640x426
>>26190508
Well it is what keeps humanity going.
Think about it though, human males have it pretty good in comparison to other animals. Many other animals have to fight and injure/kill each other for sex and if you lose to the other male, you have no chance of mating. Lots of male animals die virgins.
>>
>>26198798
Breaking Bad II
>>
>>26198837
All you need for sex as a male is a dick and money.

It is that easy.
>>
>>26198837
Aren't most mating competitions between animal males usually made so they don't actually kill eachother and if they do it's usually an accident? Some mild injuries are premissible though.
>>
>>26198857
I've never synthesized any chemicals. I'm just learning as much as I can right now.
I get painkillers from a pain management doctor (which also is pretty much all the proof you need to get SSI money). If I was making them myself I don't think I'd be having issues with not being on the correct one.
>>
>>26198837
no they dont
the young ones overthrow the older ones
>>
>>26190508
yes but I also have a small dick and probably couldn't please most hot women who know they can do better

so I guess
>>
>>26190508
please post more pix of her like that
>>
It depresses me because I have surpassed that need. It is as if my head is finally above the clouds, and I look down on people running about banging into things.
Their entire lives revolve around sex, every action they take is influenced in some way by sex.
>>
>>26193096
you still fucking do say out LOUD and CLEAR what it is they fucking want. the checklist thing is not bad and the rest is fucking interpersonal chemistry. so don't act like her not giving up anything for a guy doesn't leave her with feelings of regret, especially if he'd deserve it in every single way.
>>
>>26198164
Why does everyone think this is the only solution?
You base your whole argument around the fact that most women are sluts or are tricked into careers.
There are still some conservative girls around who got properly raised and dont want to live that life.
You just have to get up from your computer and find them. And you want find them partying in clubs

Some days ago I met a girl at a ball I know for some months and we talked and danced a lot there. I cant think about anything else than her for the last couple of days. I will ask her out next week and see how it goes from there. She seems to like me even if I spilled some spaghettus. But she also told me that she dont really understand how guys act. They just want to fuck and then go on to the next girl.

And I also dont get it. Why is it so important to fuck as many girls as possible?
It gives me no satisfaction.

Maybe Im just a hopeless romantic but a relationship is so much more than just putting your dick in a girl and cumming in 2 seconds.
I want someone that shares my interests and likes me back as who I am. A girl that is conservative caring and loving.
And I think I found her.
Im pretty young still but if it works out with her why shouldnt we stay together for ever?
She comes from a big family with tons of children, has an education but no big career plans it would all work out.
I just dont get why everyone is just looking for a quick hump so you can boast about it in front of your friends. I had sex multiple times with my last girlfriend like two years ago and its great but it wasnt the only thing our relationship was built on. We were friends who did crazy stuff too and that made it worthwhile.

One night stands are easy in the sense that you have no responsibility. You dont have to care about the other person. You can lie about yourself and have fun with someone and I dont blame the people who regularly do it. But I dont think that its fulfilling in the long run
>>
>>26198668
Nothing nicer than to come inside someone else. At least for me. I'd say its different for everyone.
For me it works like this:
Take your best fapping experience and triple it.
You got your worst sexual experience.
>>
File: TIqUwOz.jpg (231 KB, 881x1600) Image search: [Google]
TIqUwOz.jpg
231 KB, 881x1600
>>26190508
Is this you OP? You sound like a bitter male without any sexual experience.
>>
If it weren't none of us would be here. Humanity would not exist.
>>
>>26190508
That is ridiculous. We get jobs to survive not to get women. Lots of money just comes naturally over time. Do you think steve jobs invented the iPhone to get sex?
>>
>>26201359
The driving force behind wanting to succeed is ultimately offspring. Everything humans do is in some way done to further their genes.
>>
Now is the best time to be a man. It's easy to get sex without having anything. In the past you had to have a job and a home for any chance of sex. That's not true now. And why are you so surprised that women want men who can provide for them? It's biology, nu-male.
>>
>>26198164
You really think every single career woman doesn't have a family someday?
>>
>>26201412
and if you don't want children idiot?
>>
Oh man guys, I have the key to unlock this. ready for the truth bomb? Languages used to say: you -- forward. you are one of my men. now. Home guard - you stay home. Etc. It wasn't about male and female at first. That is binary, and inaccurate. BOOOOM. FRACTAL WORSHIP TIME: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJsdZ2FR3WM
>>
>>26190508
Newton died a virgin

Actual great men don't do things because of fucking women
>>
Okay, now: magic is real ! You are immortal. Sing an immigrant song you already know. And the then sing it better, to people who don't know what language you are singing in. Act like a mumbler. Okay. The end. You are a thing now. Peace!~> OR IS IT, NOPE, WAR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAsKlO6qTt8 . Your sex organs don't finish developing immediately, DUH. The end.
>>
>>26201413
>And why are you so surprised that women want men who can provide for them?
way to miss the point normalfag. all op said is that it's depressing that most of our motivations come from sex
>>
also hey i know hypnosis.
>>
go get some implants. whichever. or hold a pet rock and throw it at trees, then stop and listen to the air shiver. It is possible, and you will see this, immediately. BOOM! Hypnosis over. You are awake??? I cannot tell, because i am. the. dredd judge aaaaaaayiyiyiyiyiiiii. Eheh.
>>
now go to a party that has a nice orgy and just do whatever you do~ <3 mwaaaaaaa ha haaaa.
>>
>>26201486
Define family.
Its no family to have one child when you are thirty, a dindu who left you and a child you only see in the evening because you jave to work your ass off
>>
File: add.png (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
add.png
51 KB, 640x480
yes,and every other view is
>asexual
>>
Definitely, but I'm more worried about women being so sex crazed. I can't for the life of me understand why they are so desperate to fuck someone. Its not like I have a low libido or anything either. I can easily cum to a picture of a girl in yoga pants twice in a row with no break in between, but you wouldn't see me picking up a different girl every night to fuck even if I could. Whatever happened to emotional intimacy? That's what I really want out of a girl. Sexual pleasure is easy and you don't need a partner for it. Fuck, its probably easier without a partner.

Thoughts?
>>
>>26202116
Exactly my thoughts.
Why even bother to charm a girl into fucking when the hottest girls you can imagine are only one mouseclick away.
But there is no emotion involved, only a real girl can provide you with that.
And thats worth the time you spend to charm her into it.
>>
>>26202116
I agree with you, masturbation is enough. I have had sex and find it impossible to get off with another person touching me. I do get lonely every few months but I can't bring myself to care enough to be in a relationship. I wouldn't mind being sterilized so I could get rid of all my urges.
>>
>>26192814
Nice ad hominem Mr tripfag
>>
>>26202270
>And thats worth the time you spend to charm her into it
Except they don't want emotional involvement, they want to fuck. I don't know who started the whole girls are sensitive thing, but its completely wrong for the most part. Girls are in it for status, money, and big dicks, and throw emotional tantrums when its taken away from them. Me and most other men I know just want someone to love them/love back, and end up devastated time and time again when the person they're intimate with drops the act and reveals they were only there for self serving purposes.
>>
File: 1454270770954.jpg (64 KB, 659x535) Image search: [Google]
1454270770954.jpg
64 KB, 659x535
>Does it kind of depress anyone else how sex-focused humanity is?

Maybe for a moment, then I do what any smart individual would do when faced with a fact they cannot change, I accept it and keep striving.

I have zero concern for people who do not have the same ideals as me, I quickly realised after getting a gym membership and burrowing my head into textbooks that the answer to the degeneration of society and the indifference of the majority is to literally let them be, and to focus on yourself.

Have you ever desired to have the motivation for self-improvement with little to no effort? How great would it be to have a mentality where you only care about yourself and people who share the same view of life you do?

You simply have to realize that fighting to get as far away from the majority as possible is all the strength you need to improve yourself. Why work hard on your body and studies? Because you don't want to be like the swaths of dumb-brainless normies who only care about getting their dick wet to impress others.

Cultivating an ego is the best thing a depressed, self-loathing robot can do to bolster their own confidence and radically change their view of the world. People will flock towards someone who is above them, who at the same time never verbally states that they are, but instead alludes to it through a smugness that can never be called out on.

Yes, I hate society and the mentality of literally millions of people, but I don't live for them, I live for the people that come into my life and share my own opinions of fullfillment.
>>
>>26192552
I'm not sure Jesus even existed and source?
>didn't give a DUCK
HAHAHAHAHAH go back to middleschool, honey
>>
>>26202531
>>26202116
>>26202270
>>26202321
The part that bothers me the most is how they don't even get sexual pleasure out of it. Apparently girls rarely achieve orgasm from intercourse, and when they do its either because the guy had a one in a million dick that fit their vagina perfectly or they're partner is someone that knows their body intimately (i.e. they've fucked enough times to know how to please each other).

Why?
>>
I think it's more depressing how focused everyone is on making money. Don't get me wrong building you career, business is great but many people talk about cash as if its a deity. I think there's a balance to everything and community, child rearing, civic duty and even church have all taken a backseat to progressing through the ranks of power that wealth provides. It seems like people don't even know what it means to be happy with what they have anymore. I know someone talking about their next car and the ink has barely dried on the finance contract for their current one.
>>
File: single-mother-feel.png (14 KB, 1242x155) Image search: [Google]
single-mother-feel.png
14 KB, 1242x155
>>26196534
Yep, one of the main problems of robots.
>>
>ITT: virgins talking about sex

dis gon b gud
>>
>>26193096
I think you're missing the point of this thread. More importantly if you're right the entire robot mentality is justified and no one has any right to complain.
>>
>>26202668
>The part that bothers me the most is how they don't even get sexual pleasure out of it.

People find sexual pleasure in lots of thing that don't tie directly into intercourse. Like pain or humiliation or murder. Being filled with and pounded by a dick is hot, simply enough.
>>
>>26190508
yes. >>26190767 yes >>26195850 yes! >>26201538
good for him.
>>
>>26202531
>>26202531
Well maybe you just choose wrong?
I really dont care about most women when they are stupid for the most part they annoy the fuck out of me.
When I still was a virgin there was a time where I tried very hard to get laid but was too beta for it.
Then I met this girl and after 2 years of friendzone we came together.
And it worked out pretty well for a year or so. Then I dumped her because she was crazy as fuck. But still, good times.

I think the whole spectrum of dating and why we do it changed so muvh and thats the big problem.

Women want to fuck because they are told that they are in their primes and they need to have fun right now!!!!11
And fun is to bang a lot of dudes without emotional attraction to them.

Gurls are very easy to manipulate thats why so many of them fall for the whole feminist propaganda bullshit.
I know some sluts from school and university and they are the saddest people you could meet. They are chasing an unreal dream.

The only time I talk to girls in a romantic way right now when I fall in love with them. Happens not so often but I simply dont care for their bullshit games. And as I said I disdain the stupid ones that makes the number pretty small.

Still there are enough who want a romantic partner you just have to actively search for them in the right places.
They dont go to bars to get shitfaced. They have real hobbies and its hard to get to them. But when was the easy way the right way? Thats life
>>
Actually no when you have a normal fulfilling sex life it frees your mind to focus on other things. It's actually the incel wizards who are obsessed with sex to an unhealthy degree.
>>
>>26193096

>No one is owed anything in this life

Then why do we have welfare?
>>
>>26202668
My ex once told me that she doesnt really enjoy the penetration (not only with me) but the whole experience (like foreplay etc.)
As a man you can just put your dick in and use her vagina as a hand substitute. A friend of mine once told his fuckbuddy that she was a great fleshlight.
>>
>>26198164
>80% of men are incel
Lol wow get a grip
>>
File: 1454282828248.jpg (184 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1454282828248.jpg
184 KB, 720x1280
>>26202549
I spent the last year doing exactly that, and it worked to some extent, but in the end I was still alone and wanted to feel safe and secure with someone of the opposite gender. I want someone to love that loves me back regardless of if we're fucking or not.
>>
>>26202762
I wouldn't masturbate as often (or maybe even at all) if I didn't cum every time. Maybe that's why I'm confused.
>>
>>26202883
>>26202798
Thanks guys. I really hope your way of thinking becomes second nature to me at some point.
>>
>>26202939
>>26202962
Also, how do I accept that I'm wrong about so much graciously? Its humiliating to have so many misconceptions about romance and sex.
>>
File: 1453579298584.png (202 KB, 365x363) Image search: [Google]
1453579298584.png
202 KB, 365x363
Is the emotional intimacy so many of the posters in this thread value over sex even a real thing? Is it something we created to validate our insecurities and sexual shortcomings?

Its something to think about at the very least.
>>
>>26191519
Can't wait for that, but i fear that it will take too long
>>
>>26202905
>bachelors
Not incel just probably cannot find reasonably good marriageable material within their native western country at late twenties and early thirties
>>
>>26202883
>>26202798
How does one become more comfortable with sex? Do I just have to have more of it?
>>
>>26202980
Do you even have any experience with it?
That could be your first problem with it (doesnt mean it insulting btw)
But how should you understand anything you never enjoyed/suffered from
>>
>>26190508
enjoying sex is good. obsession with sex is bad.
enjoying good food is good. using food as a means of hapiness is bad.
being financially respoinsible is good. revolving your life around accumulating wealth is bad.
wanting to have enjoy some good rest is good. not being able to motivate yourself to do anything at all is terrible.
being able to defend yourself whenever necessary is good. using violence at every issue that appears is bad.
aspiring to go on in life and idolizing others is ok. hating others for being better than you is really bad.
being proud of yourself is good. thinking that you are inherently better than others because of your achievements isn't good.

>Aristotle argues that for each positive quality there are two negative vices that are found on each extreme of the virtue. Courage, for example, is the human excellence or virtue in facing fear and risk. Excessive courage makes one rash, while a deficiency of courage makes one cowardly. This principle of virtue found in the middle or "mean" between excess and deficiency is Aristotle's notion of the golden mean. Aristotle lists virtues like courage, temperance or self-control, generosity, "greatness of soul," proper response to anger, friendliness, and wit or charm.

the concept of the 7 deadly sins existed way before christianity, and it existed at various civilizations that didn't even have contact with each other. if you think about it, every single issue that plagues at our society stems from them.
>>
>>26203348
I've never had sex, but I've had sexual encounters.
>>
>>26203337
I dont consider myself an expert in this field. I had sex with only one girl in my life but I have to say- the first three times were awesome for my dick but pretty uncomfortable for my mind.
The pressure to pleasure someone else than yourself is pretty devastating, and as I came pretty soon it wasnt so good mentally.
But after that I just talked to her and asked her what felt good for her. You get that very often on internet sites but I found it true. If you just talk about it with the other Person you can put many insecuritys aside. Even if the girl tells you nothing. I stopped giving a fuck when she told me that everything was fine. I asked her sometimes afterwards and we changed some stuff. Its simply trust.
>>
>>26203385
Where they full of spaghettis or nice?
I had both and it makes a big difference
>>
I literally do not care anymore. I have become utterly indifferent towards nearly everyone aside from my family. I am a polite person and i am able to engage in discussions but beyond that i have no care/ feelings for other people. I am living inside books i read and enjoy the world around me with headphones in, wandering around, minimizing stress and interaction as much as possible. And i feel very relieved.
>>
Any of you guys find yourself more intrigued by sex, attraction, etc., rather than drawn in by it? This is a question for those of us that have had sexual encounters of some sort. I'm attracted to women, have a generous libido, etc., but when something sexual is on the table or a girl is attracted to me sexually, instead of finding pleasure in it I intellectualize it and try to understand it. What the fuck is wrong with me and how do I fix it?
>>26203477
I was more interested in the fact that it was happening in the first place than I was with the act itself.
>>
>>26203449
Does reading >>26203515 change anything? I kinda forgot about that aspect of my issues with sex.
>>
>>26202994
Anyone wanna touch on this?
>>
Some people enjoy the hunt and some people enjoy nesting. The hunt is thrilling and new and exciting, but the hunter grows bored easily. The nester cares more about cultivating a home and having children. You will hear about the hunter more because hes the active participant. The nester is more passive and soft spoken. Thats why if you're a mama's boy or grew up in a single mother home you dont learn the ways of the hunter, you only learn what your nester mother has to say.
>>
>>26203493
This made me wonder if wanting to have successful sexual encounters comes from a need to be validated by others or to prove something to ourselves. Which one is it? Are they both different ways of saying the same thing?
>>
>>26190767
except men built everything ever made and everything women have ever done has been about sex
>>
>>26203606
All i can say is, once you give up on this restlessness, you become way more relaxed and realize that you have so much time for other, way more fullfilling things than a short-term boost of happy feelings. People do not seem to have deeper feelings for the person they shove their phallus in anyways, but rather the happiness-hormones that are causing a tornado in their heads for a few minutes. If that is all that matters, heroin is way cheaper and works even better than mating.
>>
>>26203535
Well yeah I think I somehow understand what you mean. You dont understand their attraction towards you and want to know what its all about.
I dont know why you do this sadly. My problem is that I start to loose my shit if the girl goes too hard for it but I figured out how to keep calm by now.
The only thing I can tell you is to dont think at all. Works marvels. Just try to give in to it.
Dont know if that helps but yeah...

Where you in love with any of these girls?
>>
>>26203596
Well not everytime. Both my parents where hunters I would say but Im still a nester.
Dont really care though only sometimes when Im generally sad and think about a lot of my chad friends who have game every week. But yeah you are not born for some stuff and you have to make the best out of your life.
>>
>>26192552
Ignoring whores does leave lot of time to pursuit better things in life.
>>
>>26203606
It is absolutely a validation. That someone wants you and is interested in you is a great feeling. You dont want validation from anyone, though. You want Chad Thundercock to say you rock his world. In Chads eyes, though, you are just a backup. Chads ideal girl is in the upper crust of society, not some small town bar. So you can see how this makes everyone want to develop their best self (or give up and be a loser)
>>
>>26203787
Having casual sex is good too.
>>
>>26190508
Everything depresses me.
>>
File: 1452259136496.jpg (110 KB, 1024x575) Image search: [Google]
1452259136496.jpg
110 KB, 1024x575
What makes me more depressed is the thought that humanity has never been sober.

Think about it.
>>
Sex is value. If you have a lot of it, you are more valuable. For men, fucking women is a demonstration of value to other men, for women, a boyfriend is a set of aggregated assets which amount to a certain status, which determines their value, once appropriated, the boyfriend is more or less like a car, or exotic pet, its a status signifier, and confers value on the owner.
We live in a mode of social organisation - I don't say society because this is almost global these days, Singapore is a perfect example - where human qualities are abstracted and valued against one another according to the needs of a 'market', rather than seeing people as entire human beings, more than the sum of their parts.
This is as true for robots as for normies.

Your capacity for self-direction, or self-control, or autonomy, depends ultimately on where you stand in a number of different systems, concrete and abstract. The vast bulk of humanity are not self-directing, and are, as I allude to, congealed quantities of assets, which are more or less valuable dependent on the metric you use to measure their value.

Those who are self-directing are too indulgent, or benefit too much, from this whole thing for it to be worthy of notice. For them it is the natural state of affairs. If you have not succeeded, then you are sub-par - not accruing enough values itself lowers your value.
Anyone here familiar with the master/slave dialectic will know that eventually, paddling in the figurative ballpit will take its toll on the 'winners', and they will get flabby and slow, as the 'losers' get hungry and lean. One will cannibalise the other, and either take its place or make an attempt to abolish the cycle entirely.
>>
>>26203979
We all need to flee from the pain anon. Was the same for thousands of years
>>
>>26204125
I mean in terms of decisions. How much of history has been decided on drunken (or at least buzzed) whims?
>>
>Does it kind of depress anyone else how sex-focused humanity is?

well, you can thank the media control of the fucking kikes for that.
>>
>>26204111

How do you survive with this mindset? Have you ever had a close relationship? What was your relationship with your parents like?
>>
>>26204166
How is he wrong? He just de-romanticised all the relationship and mating bullshit.
>>
File: 1382916976534.jpg (41 KB, 565x506) Image search: [Google]
1382916976534.jpg
41 KB, 565x506
>fap to obscene shit
>slowly close all 17 browser tabs I have open
>feel ashamed but also satisfied that those urges are quelled, finally feel "normal" again

also

>get horny as fuck
>download grindr
>message guys and get responses back
>set up something with a qt twink who wants to do lewd kinky shit with me but can't right away
>later that day relieve the sexual tension by fapping
>realize what a risky thing I was about to do and am disgusted with myself
>delete my account and delete the app

Sexuality is LITERALLY a MENTAL ILLNESS. Countless times have I done stupid shit or thought about it just because I got the tinglies in my dick. It warps your decision making abilities and reason so much; I now understand vows of chastity and eunuchs. My sexuality is my constant distraction, when I procrastinate I fap numerous times in a row, it's been nothing but a plague to me.
>>
>>26204146
Loads of it. People had to drink alcohol because water wasnt clean.
The history of mankind is filled with drunkards.
I mean it was pretty common in my country (first world btw) to get drunk every day until about 30 years ago.
If you could still be a functional member of society it was no problem
>>
This thread has made me want to get into my car right now and drive head first into traffic at full speed
>>
>>26202817
To pacify the masses. Welfare is the tool used to prevent riots and violence.
>>
>>26204587

He clearly lacks empathy or any human connectivity.
>>
Is it weird that the conclusion I drew from this thread is that I need to be raped by a girl to fix my issues with sex?
>>
>>26204146

probably 99% of European history
>>
>>26203708
>Where you in love with any of these girls?
I was with one of them. She's the only one I ever made an advance on too, so I guess that makes sense.
>>
>>26204166

1. Adequately, otherwise I wouldn't.
2. Yes, she was great.
3. Better than you'd think. My family are quite close.

I don't think things have to be this way. You refuse to even consider it, so it just goes on indefinitely.
That you read it is enough.
>>
>>26204860
Always
Unique
Totally
Inspired
Super
Melons
>>
>>26198736
Goals are sex driven.
>>
>>26203808
Is seeking outside validation bad in this case? I had a discussion with a few of my friends last fall and came to the conclusion that seeking validation from others can do more harm than good to both parties.
>>26203690
My current framework doesn't allow for it. I'm of the opinion that not wanting sex is indicative of being defective as a human. I want to fit in.
>>
>>26204768

Yes it is. Unoriginal but yeah
>>
>>26204997
Its just that so many of us don't have the drive and self worth required to force ourselves to have sex even if it was readily available to us, and its only because we haven't already had it.
>>
>>26202549
You seem to be under impression that the people you say you are indifferent to made an actual informed choice to be like that. Because you actually need to be informed to make a proper, rational choice.

What they are is a product of their environment, the information they processed in their lives.

They have been given improper education and never strived for more because unlike you, their pursuit of basic things was never met with negative feedback like your pursuit.

They are dumb and brainless because they do not have the luxury of devoting the time to broaden their education and world view because they prefer pre-digested propaganda. They have been told that the world is like that and they have no choice but to participate.

You had different experiences, you probably did not do as well as others when it came to participating in what the millions participate in.

I'd say people would cultivate themselves much more if they were given the opportunity. And I'd even suggest that the way you cultivate yourself is not a choice, but a necessity, because the alternative would be rotting in the mind numbing comforts and loneliness.

So yeah why work hard on your body and studies when you have to work minimum wage job supporting your family. You don't have an actual choice, because most of the time, minimum wage workers are exhausted and rather just numb themselves with beers, television, watching sports and other leisure that just puts the issues away for a moment.

Your hate is a reactionary thought. Because you feel denied and alienated. And they are alienated too. I'd say the schooling system has beaten any curiosity for knowledge out of them, while you or me insisted on keeping our education and schooling separate. At least in high school.

Degeneration of society is not autonomous and idiopathic, I would definitely say it is regulated externally, but not explicitly orchestrated. Maybe it is explicitly orchestrated, but I have no proof for that.
>>
3 words: Asexual master race.
>>
File: gene w.jpg (146 KB, 600x524) Image search: [Google]
gene w.jpg
146 KB, 600x524
>>26204901

Feels so right.
>>
>>26204766

Even if I said I did, you'd be tedious about it, so instead I'll call you a sneering cunt, you sneering cunt.

Go from me, kill yourself! Kill yourself in silence!
>>
>>26205086
Unless you actively fought against your sexuality until you triumphed over it you're defective and your asexuality is a symptom of a deeper issue, not a choice.
>>
File: 1453653639786.gif (1 MB, 250x174) Image search: [Google]
1453653639786.gif
1 MB, 250x174
REMINDER that modern women will DENY this and in their minds have detached sexuality from its natural meaning and have taken a nihilistic approach to it and indulge in it only as a means of physical pleasure. When it is much more than that, and that our entire behavior and psyche is based around it
>>
>>26190508

I hate sex. I miss the days of being a little kid when we would have good clean fun playing video games and wrestling and running around the woods and shit.

Then we hit puberty and all the girls start dressing like sluts and wearing clown-makeup. And guys start posturing and don't act normal whenever there is a female around. Can't have an intelligent conversation, instead it's all grills going like "I'm a coy slut tee-hee, give me validation!" And the guys like "M'lady... allow me to give you validation and show how Chaddish I am." Then they all get drunk and get into dumb fights and act degenerate. Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>26205236
This gif weirds me out. Why are they trying so hard to get him off? Why do they need to try so hard? Why do I feel like it's weird? Am I wrong for feeling that way? Will having sex make me start to feel differently?
>>
>>26205289

You realize they are getting paid to put on a performance right?
>>
File: 1453651479186.gif (2 MB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
1453651479186.gif
2 MB, 500x480
>>26205289
Some people like that. Sex isn't like that unless you or the person you are having it with want it to be. They are also being paid to be that "eager"
>>
Biological organisms live literally only to pass on their genes. Humans are fall under that unmbrella too, so why expect any different?
>>
>>26205309
That's what I thought for the longest time, but as I talk to more women and force myself to seek sexual situations the more I find that people are really fucking kinky and hyper-sexual, at least compared to me. It seems as though reality is starting to reflect porn and its not entirely right to say porn is misleading.
>>
>>26190767

Easy criticism to make when its on tap from the day you hit puberty.
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.