[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's the job search going, robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 16
File: 1449539854786.jpg (66 KB, 700x473) Image search: [Google]
1449539854786.jpg
66 KB, 700x473
How's the job search going, robots?
>>
>tfw nearly 21 and never had a job
>tfw been a neet for most of the past 5 years
>tfw extremely unfit

Pretty shit, basically
>>
>>26189714

My mom is trying to coax me to join the air force (is even forcing me to talk to a recruiter but I'm gonna blow it off). This is my last semester at my community college and afterward I plan on being a wagecuck and saving money to move out. Finding a comfy job will be pretty hard though.
>>
>>26189741
How do you even afford to live
>>
>>26189714
I quit my job last Monday, so I'm pretty new back into the swing of the job search.

I've had two interviews so far. One was before I actually quit (I knew I was going to so I applied for the job) and they e-mailed me the standard 'thanks but no thanks' e-mail. I interviewed for an internal audit position last week. Haven't heard back yet, but going to give them until the end of the week before I give up hope on that one.

Otherwise, there's a few temp accounting jobs I'm considering just to hold me over for a while.
>>
>>26189767
My parents are dumb enough to not kick me out
>>
>>26189819
>My parents are dumb
Even if you are useless dumb fat ass neet
They still love you.At least respect them.
>>
I'm working a full-time job, which I didn't get fired for like I thought, and starting my training on my part-time job next week. So fucking excited to be making a shit ton of money. The second one is in a research lab while the first is in a call center but I'm just the person who decides if people get their meds from Aetna insurance or not. No talking to people. It only took 2 weeks to get hired in both.
>>
>>26189714
Gonna do an interview on Wednesday. The company that performs it does all day interviews, with programming tests and team exercises included. I'm considering just emailing them telling I'm not going due to "unforeseen circumstances".
>>
>>26189819
Wow. Are you British by any chance?
>>
File: 20160130_190427.jpg (129 KB, 444x790) Image search: [Google]
20160130_190427.jpg
129 KB, 444x790
the point of a job is to get money. I get money from ssi without having a job. so why should I have a job when I already get money for doing nothing?
>>
>>26189903
Because society doesn't exist to make a single person happy
>>
I already got my dream job last year.

No, it doesn't make anything better. Nothing will ever make it better.
>>
File: CXwgcZyWcAEv01Q.jpg large.jpg (126 KB, 1312x400) Image search: [Google]
CXwgcZyWcAEv01Q.jpg large.jpg
126 KB, 1312x400
>>26189924
then why be in a place that does not want you to be happy?
>>
>>26189903
SSI is a meme. I've met tons of people on it, and not a single one of them has had enough money from SSI to live comfortably.
>>
>>26189714
got career fair tomorrow im in electrical engineering but idk shit what do i do how do i appeal to recruiters how do i not seem like the massive faggot i am??
>>
>>26189991
Do you know your shit or are you a newbie goofus with no experience
>>
File: 1400528879758.png (269 KB, 416x484) Image search: [Google]
1400528879758.png
269 KB, 416x484
Was a NEET up until year and a half ago until I started working at a warehouse making 12.50. I only started working with the intention of saving my money for something random, maybe to move out. Honestly I just wanted to make some money for myself to buy the stuff that I've wanted. I now have to pay my parents rent, cable/internet, half of the electricity, other random bills, and they stopped paying for my community college since I can pay for myself now. I also do not have health insurance since my mother took me off her plan and refuses to put me back on. I had no intention of helping them and I can't just say no. Feels like I'm working for no reason and I can't quit. It just like I'm living with extremely shitty, restrictive, controlling room mates now.

Yes, I know I sound like an entitled, ungrateful little shit that is complaining about actually having some responsibilities instead of just being able to coast by.
>>
File: 4L_WMqEUHde.jpg (151 KB, 843x652) Image search: [Google]
4L_WMqEUHde.jpg
151 KB, 843x652
Remind me again why I should give up muh freedoms?
>>
>>26189888
>research lab
>not making shrinking pills/gun/etc then being a peeping tom on the females
>>
>>26189991
Dress nice, have a resume ready, have a firm handshake but don't go overboard, maintain eye contact, insist on your strong points (not necessarily your experience but something you can bring to the company) to convey confidence.
>>
>>26189952
idk why but this made me just a tiny bit happier. Still glad for you m80
>>
>>26190064
Jesus H Motherfucking Christ
>>
Should be starting a temp position soon at an office. Going to re-take a library test - I know the chances of actually getting a lib job without connections is slim to none but I'll keep up hope for the slim part. I haven't been applying to everything desu, trying to stick with applying to things I can tolerate since I'm not in a dire position.
>>
>>26190064
Holy hell. I worked for a couple years to save up for school and my biweekly cheques were only $800. I lost 40 hours a week of my life for that. How do you get free money?
>>
>>26190233
He's likely a literal autist who wouldn't be hired anyway
>>
>>26189975
they key word is "supplemental", it's not meant to be lived off of alone
>>
USPS is pretty good if you're looking for work as a neet. No experience required. Apply for mail handler position to avoid people. All you do is move and sort mail. Starting pay is about $15/hr.
>>
>>26190233
He's severely disabled or so mentally handicapped that he can't actually get hired. You don't really want to be in that money tier.

source: used to be a pay clerk for the state
>>
>>26190064
Wtf where do you live
>>
>>26190290
....that was my whole point you fucking faggot
>>
>>26190233
He so mentally disabled, he can't function outside of his bubble at home.
>>
>>26189714
>job searching

I'm going to be a NEET soon senpai I'm a proud degenerate
>>
>>26190325
Forgot to add: he could have lawyered up hard
>>
I get about 950 a fortnight ($AUD)
I would rather be a normie with a job that actually pays decent with some reasonable prospects down the line. Not to mention renting in a major city that isn't in the middle of no where is fucking expensive, I mean jesus fuck.
>>
>>26190392
I only know ONE way that could possibly mean that much money in that timeframe. I won't say until that anon tells us what it is because I believe it is fake.
>>
>>26189714
Actually had my first initial phone interview with a company today. Based on the interview, I'm about 80% sure that I won't be accepted to progress to the next stage.
>>
I've worked fast food for the past 7 months and I try to look for new jobs almost everyday and I haven't been able to find shit.

I don't want to be here any longer.
>>
File: whatasmile.jpg (570 KB, 715x1000) Image search: [Google]
whatasmile.jpg
570 KB, 715x1000
Gonna start finally working some time soon. I think later in this week or next week. I don't have my ID yet, supposed to get it Friday.

Pretty excited desu, I can't wait to start earning my bread and butter in my house and start paying for my internet bill.
I'm also happy to start saving some money. It's a seasonal position but I'm sure if I work hard I can get a more secure spot.

Mostly though I'm happy I can finally help out around the house, especially since I'm taking a small break from education.
>>
>>26190233
He's likely physically handicapped. Like legitimately wheelchair bound.
>>
>>26190428
I only know two ways, and I know for a fact he doesn't qualify for either one. That picture isn't his.
>>
help me out guys. how do I get a job without job exp. I just want a job. if I don't get one soon I think I'm going to kill myself. I can't live with this shame.
>>
>>26190433
Save up for a big city. I went from a borderland city of 600k to a big city and got job offers up the ass. Look especially for positions with entry level mentioned somewhere.
>>
>>26190492
>move to a big city
>for a better financial situation

Nigga wtf
>>
>>26190009
>>26190113
Thanks for the advice. Im a sophomore so i have more practical experience in computer science rather than electrical engineering. I think i have a good elevator pitch ready but I have never had an internship before.
>>
>>26190233
>>26190325

>implying I am noy just faking it
>implying that I am not going on vacation bi monthly
>implying I don't have a gf that works part time to sustain us and we use my neetbux for fun
I truly feel sorry for you wagies. I really do. When I used to slave away I remember lookinh at myself in the mirror and literally wanting to kill myself.
Apply yourself. Don't become a slave to your boss. Your government uses tax money to fund the most ridiculous of projects while spending penny's on stuff that actually affects our day to day lives.
Realize you have been fooled by society.
>>
>no job experience, college dropout

>tfw offered a teaching position at equivalent of a community college
>>
>>26190530
You missed my response here >>26190465

Also
>me
>wage
>implying I'm not NEET

You just got BTFO m8
>>
>>26190530
If your girlfriend is somehow real, she probably hates that she has to work hard while you get money for arguing with idiots on the internet all day
>>
>>26190530
I'll humor you. What are you "faking?" It would be pretty hard to fake anything that would get you into that tier of benefits, unless you're a single parent with multiple kids.
>>
>>26189714
Just got a job, am now employed, bitch

Fuck you
>>
>>26190608
My my, why so salty wagie? Is your job that pathetic?
>>
>>26190480
>go to grocery store near you
>ask for application/check online for one
>look at their uniforms
>buy something similar EX:(khakis and Green shirt.) Instead buy khakis and a blue shirt
wear shoes that are not worn out but look casual-nice
>call them 2-3 days after application that you applied and (would like to know if they recieved it and show interest.)**

**this part is fuzzy, I'm not sure
>get called back/they give you an interview
>wear the nice uniform you bought/have

act friendly and not autistic

of course if its for a job requiring a degree you will have to be more formal.
gg
>>
>>26190349
You said it as if you didn't know that was the case though.....you fucking faggot
>>
File: 4L_xJDUONxL.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
4L_xJDUONxL.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>26190565
>being this butt hurt
She is not mad. It's actually good for a relationship to not see each other 24/7. Not that you would know anything about that.
>>
>>26190492
>600k isn't a big city

Gee life is funny from a rural perspective
>>
I don't know why some wagecucks feel so good about working... I've been working for 8 months and I feel miserable. I hate my life even more, I miss so much being a neet. Money is not even worth it. At least I kept my depression and awkwardness in my home with myself, not being the joke of the whole building. I hate myself.
>>
File: 1454001086497.jpg (73 KB, 500x557) Image search: [Google]
1454001086497.jpg
73 KB, 500x557
>>26189714
went to bed at 11am
>>
>>26190636
Where did I say that? Are you illiterate?
>>
>>26190576
I am not going to cuck myself by having kids.
Also, why would I tell you? It's better to see your wagies' brain squirm and try to comprehend how cucked you are by society but ultimately fail.
>>
Pretty shit. Left my job in October, been looking since, not much going though it feels like. It's either high qualification stuff or handing out leaflets with very little in between. Had an interview to go be a holiday rep but wasn't really feeling it, potentially have an interview for a software/webdev job on Friday though, it's just really out of my way.
>>
>>26190626
Nope, I just got employed today, making more money than your autism bucks, literally all I do is sort clothes into piles and hand them on racks. I put more work into doing my own laundry than this. It's easy and great. Perfect job for a robot.
>>
>>26190657
City people are weird af. All these suburbanites on r9k are cringey.
>>
File: 1433033071231.png (107 KB, 221x286) Image search: [Google]
1433033071231.png
107 KB, 221x286
>tfw just quit my last job as most of my money was going to my mother
>not even to bills, just her spending money and her bills that she's wracked up behind my fathers back
>said fuck it and quit
>want to get another job so I can start some hobbies
>don't know how to go about hiding it

Me and my mother have a very strange relationship, and I hate her 90% of the time. I'm a 22 year old manchild, and I can't seem to break the shackles that bind me. Every time I've gotten a job, it's always benefited nobody but my mother. Well, I guess my father too as it stops her from begging my father for more money.

>tfw it feels like you're married to your mother
>takes your money and constantly bitches at you
>no backbone pussy, and don't know what to do

I hate myself.
>>
>>26190789
>your autism bucks
Where did I say I was on autism bucks family

:^)
>>
>>26190790
Definitely. City folks aren't down-to-earth at all. I wonder how that happens.
>>
>>26190492
I actually live on the outskirts of Houston BUT my car isn't that reliable for a commute everyday so I keep looking for jobs around here until I can find a new car or fix this beater up.
>>
>>26190689
It's just the way you said it - "not a single one of them has had enough money from SSI to live comfortably". This implies that you expected it to work some other way. You should know it's not livable whether or not you know people on it.
>>
>>26190875
Bruh are you illiterate
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 500x542) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 500x542
I'm thinking of doing an apprenticeship, any advice on what to become an apprentice in fellow robots?
>>
>>26190886
You're illiterate. Neer.
>>
>>26190805
Wow, I can actually relate to this.

and you feel like when they ask you should give because pretty much whenever I asked, I got as well.
>>
>>26190894
I'm an apprentice at the moment. What is in your area? What is available in your state? What fields are in a hiring bubble? What do you see yourself doing for the next fifty years?
>>
>>26190894
I'm in the same boat as you man. I'm thinking of doing some form of trade or skill that can be useful both in work and out.
>>
>>26190904
>n-no you
#roasted
>>
>>26190692
>won't answer because he is either a fucking liar or raging autist with no arms arms or legs and a vagina for a mouth.
>>
>>26190894
Blacksmithing
>>
>>26190975
You feel good about yourself buddy? For overreacting to a post that was never meant to be confrontational? I bet you're an insecure fuck irl.
>>
Ive had a few seasons but nothing fucking sticks. Ive had a bunch of interviews last month but so far nothing came out of them. I'm 25 and I managed to get a gf a couple of months ago so I'm really wanting to become a better person. Not for myself or for society or family, but for her.
>>
>>26191025
>projecting that hard
Bruh you already got #roasted
>>
>>26191039
You're the one that got mad over a post that was simply an extension of yours. Thought I was insulting your intelligence or something? Insecure af man
>>
There wasn't one.
I applied with a staffing agency and they found me a cool graveyard shift at a factory stacking boxes all night on pallets for $11 an hour.
No one bugs me, it's literally just standing in one spot stacking things off the conveyor belts. Cozy af robot job.
>>
>>26191029
Learn to drive a forklift and get a warehouse job. Actually don't even bother to learn. Just lie and say you know how to because it's easy as fuck .You literally sit in a seat all day and move a couple levers around. I make 4k/month which is enough for me to live and have some fun for now.
>>
>>26191066
Where did I say that? Point it out for me :^)
>>
>>26190936
That's the thing, I have no interests or any ideas about what I want to do.
What are you doing your apprenticeship in?
>>
>>26191099
>URGH THAT'S WHAT I MEANT MOM REEEEEE >>26190349
>>
>>26190826
Most people in the USA live in cities. It's the country folks that are the odd ones.

>The urban areas of the United States for the 2010 Census contain 249,253,271 people, representing 80.7% of the population, and rural areas contain 59,492,276 people, or 19.3% of the population.
>>
>>26189714
Find me the GF first. I am on disability for being a virgin.
>>
>>26191069
i've been thinking about going through a staffing agency but i read about them being scams a lot of the time. people say they email you to say theyve found you a job and then never get back to you, or sometimes they find you a job and take a % of your earnings or something. also arent the jobs they find you usually temporary?
>>
>..job?
>...search?
da fuk nigga? i am barely keeping up with the 4 classes i take ain't nobody got time for a job
>>
>>26190530
None of this is true, I can 100% guarantee it. I will paypal you $20 to post proof of you and your gf. Tick tock neetbitch
>>
The place I live is small as shit so there are hardly employment opportunities at all here.

I'm starting to get desperate for employment, so I sent an application in cause the "local" (40 minutes away) mcdonalds were hiring.

Didn't even get an interview.

It's so sad that my dream is to live in a city thats not small. The capital is a cesspool of poor fucks and rich white people in their 50', and I envy the young people living and growing up there.
The opportunities they have are so much greater, makes me bitter af.
>>
File: Walmart.png (9 KB, 486x116) Image search: [Google]
Walmart.png
9 KB, 486x116
Currently applying to Walmart to be an overnight stocker
>minimal contact with others
>just one thing to do
>get paid slightly more than daytimers
I doubt it, but has anyone been an overnight stocker here before?
>>
I feel like walking out of my job every day. I don't get paid shit and they work me to death. I don't even need the money, my parents just forced me to get the job for work experience. The little money I do make I wipe my ass with, its not enough to buy a nice car or get my own place so who gives a fuck. I'm so tired of working man, I hate my co workers. I hate not having the time to do shit. My days off are spent resting and then drinking while crying to myself asking where I went wrong in life. I have no time for anything anymore. Worst part is at my job I see normie guys with their hot gfs all the time. Like its the middle of the week and in the morning you don't have a job or go to school? and you got a hot gf? Must be nice...anyway if things don't get better by the summer I'll probably just take a truck load of benzos and chug hard liq till I pass out and hopefully don't wake up.
>>
>>26191442
yeah, it's pretty boring but i'm assuming your store is big so you can hide a lot of the time. also some guys would sneak off into this one room we had and take naps and no one ever knew. pretty chill job i guess
>>
>>26190064
>>26190530
I've seen you post this a few times. First you stated you spent nothing and lived with your parents aiming to buy a house with the 200k ANZ bank account you had. Now you say you are on vacation. You remind me of my house mate, autistic guy who is a compulsive liar who claims he doesn't have anything wrong with him and scams the gov. In reality he is a full blown autist. Just a connection I make :^)
>>
I am starting a business in 4 months time.
I am selling composite wood decking from Japan. My wife's family own 50% of the factory

Any Sydney bots want a sales job?
>>
>>26189924
>caring about a society that does not care about you
topcuck
>>
File: 1407346704016.jpg (21 KB, 256x286) Image search: [Google]
1407346704016.jpg
21 KB, 256x286
>>26190064
This is exactly the reply you're baiting for but people like you fuck everything up for everyone else. You especially fuck things up for people who are legitimately in need.

And the argument that "the government wastes money on other projects so it's alright if I steal from them" doesn't really work out. If you look at federal spending, the vast, vast majority of it goes to things that people agree with. A quarter goes to social security, another quarter goes to healthcare. If you take spending by the States into account, we spend more on education than defense (by about $100 billion.) The government isn't the most efficient spender (partially because of fucks like you,) but the allocation is sensible and not really out of line with other first world countries.

So people like you come along, abuse these programs, and give the people who want to shut down these programs permanently ideological and statistical fuel. And you know what? The way things are going, these programs will be shut down, they are being shut down in a lot of States, and the people who genuinely can't work wind up getting fucked up the ass. Enjoy President Trump.

And no, I'm not jealous. I make more than six times what you do and (for the most part) I enjoy my job. I sit on a computer, listen to music and solve puzzles. I pay a lot of taxes, I agree with paying taxes, but when freeloading assholes come along that makes me seriously question my support. And I'm less likely to vote for someone who actually wants to help people, and more for the guy who says "fuck it - be greedy."

The world is shitty because of people like you.
>>
>>26191516
Interesting, I am in a similar business. I work the warehouse, but we import Red Balau Batu and a few other species from Malaysia to Canada. Shit is huge here and looks sexy as fuck on showhomes, but by the time it gets shipped over and crosses the border, the margins are thin.
>>
>>26191442
Yeah I'm doing that right now, I'm hoping I can get a normal job sometime soon so I can sleep like a normal person again.
>>
>>26191473
It's a supercenter, so it is pretty big. I'm just hoping to glide by, not attracting too much attention to myself
>>
File: Park-Hyatt-Sydney-Rooftop-Pool.jpg (120 KB, 1280x427) Image search: [Google]
Park-Hyatt-Sydney-Rooftop-Pool.jpg
120 KB, 1280x427
>>26191581
Margins are thin this is true.

I get it at production cost prices, so as long as I sell it correctly I will be printing money.

The composite wood product is VERY high quality and is used primarily in luxury hotels and apartments. It is better then all products in Australia.

It was recently used in the Park Hyatt luxury hotel in Sydney. See pic for rooftop pool it was used.

used throughout China and Japan everywhere. Everywhere in Hong Kong and Macau.
>>
>>26191652
Sweet! Be the first in your market and make a name for yourself and you will fucking kill it. I know my boss did. Didn't even grad highschool, just saw the wood on the deck of a cruise ship one day and started up his shit. If you can get into the oiling/pre staining do that too. Contractors/homebuilders here will pay around 75c/ ln ft for pre staining and you can hire a kid to do about 2000ft for $15 an hour. I know because I have to do that shit. Luckily my boss gives me a big cut of oiling jobs.
>>
>>26191633
How is it? I know my sleeping schedule will be messed up, but anything else?
>>
>>26191775
Composite wood is different then the wood you are selling.

It does not need oil or staining. It is very resistant to the elements already and is already treated. It just needs a pressure wash every now and then and it's fine.

I will be getting it at roughly $19 AUD per m2. Minimum order is roughly 300m2

Other inferior brands sell for $70-150 per m2 in Australia.
>>
>>26190913
yes, I always got guilt tripped into

>We did everything for you as a child
>the least you can do is help out a little

And then it goes to, "Anon, why don't you do anything? All you do on your days off is sit at home on the computer".

Maybe if you didn't use all the money in my bank account, I could maybe have hobbies or things to do, but those things cost MONEY.

And if I say no, it just ends up in a giant fight. Which I hate, I hate conflict so much. All I saw growing up was my parents fighting, just as bad, if not worse, than them divorcing when talking psychologically.

I need to get out on my own, and I really want to. I'm just such a timid, useless manchild I'd be eaten alive and I'd have no say in the matter.
>>
>>26189888
your job sounds awfully familiar, whats the company?
>>
>>26189714
Not good, I spend hours filling out applications, sending resumes, and writing cover letters. If I am lucky I get an email saying I won't be a part of the interviewing process, whew, I am sure glad I went to college.
>>
>>26191792
It's not the worst job in the world, but it certainly isn't glamorous. I work from 10pm to 7am with two 15 minute breaks and one hour lunch.

If you're worried about customers they tend to thin out after midnight, then at 5am some old people start coming in.
>>
>>26191176
Find a reputable one. The one I've used doesn't take any money because they make money from employers to use their services.
Some are temporary, most factory or warehouse jobs usually offer a permanent position after your temp because they are always looking for workers.
>>
File: #skeptical_cat.jpg (262 KB, 905x881) Image search: [Google]
#skeptical_cat.jpg
262 KB, 905x881
>>26191953
Hit the nail on the head there mate. That's pretty much it. Went to uni, didn't like it, dropped out, they gave me too much money and now I have to pay them back over 1k which they started demanding straight after - legit, the day after I left my job and because I left willingly (was a robot-ish job that I legit hated everything about), between that and giving my mum some of my very little remaining money for cigarettes or shopping or whatever,

I've pretty much got no money at all ever, and yeah like you said "All you do is sit on that computer!" whenever there's an argument like I can just go out for a drink with my friends, or go out for a meal with my girlfriend or something, it's properly shite man, I hate it and it gets worse every day. All i want is a job that I can go to without wanting to fucking kill myself every waking second at.
>>
>>26191953
I grew up with a lot of yelling. My parents just like to fight. When ever they confront me about something I just ignore them, because even if I fixed what ever they were flipping out about they would just find something else to flip out about. I avoid talking to or being near anyone in my family.
>>
>>26190668
It's a lot better when you manage a store/factory. I kinda get to hop around and do what I want. If something needs to be done and I don't want to do it I just tell someone else to. Plus company lunches. If you buy lunch for your employees every once in a while, people seems to love you for the next couple days.
>>
>>26191442
I hate Walmart.

It shows up in a town and ruins all the of the small businesses. It replaces the specialized small businesses with their shitty departments run by uneducated, underpaid and not giving a fuck people. Ruining local economy while replacing the ruined businesses with inferior services.

They make sure to give their employees just enough hours to not have to provide them with proper benefits. On top of that, they have people on staff specializing in helping their employees get on welfare and other social services.

All the while, the gumbint pays them million in subsidies from our taxes money. Meaning my wagekek money and less of your neetkek money getting to your pockets.

>inb4 normie
>inb4 SJW

Eat dick, Walmart and anyone who shops there.
>>
File: 1441310116527.jpg (12 KB, 158x182) Image search: [Google]
1441310116527.jpg
12 KB, 158x182
>Finished all of HS
>Have Firefighting Exp from Trade School
>Have Guard Card
>Ton of exp from doing heavy labor
>Assload of references
Seriously what am I doing wrong? I've been applying to mediocre job positions too. I don't want to live like this anymore
>>
>>26191442
Had a similar job, unloading trucks at a retail store. It is mind numbingly boring. I had to day dream for 8 hours a day to keep myself sane. My cooworkers were obnoxious. Cute cashiers though, all the good ones were taken or obvious sluts unfortunately.
>>
File: djayr9k.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
djayr9k.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1600
why don't you guys be a bar dj?
>good pay if you git good
>requires no talking
>takes like a week to learn
>all you need is a decent laptop
>you can pirate all the software and music you ever need
>get lucky and you can bang a drunk girl
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.