[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how many of you robots regularly talk to girls? I don't.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9
File: 1450980721578.png (90 KB, 800x986) Image search: [Google]
1450980721578.png
90 KB, 800x986
So how many of you robots regularly talk to girls?

I don't. It's been almost 8 months since I've spoken to a girl my age I'd be interested in.
>>
>>26185659
7 years here pal. (And only if grunting "hi" counts)
>>
>>26185659
I haven't talked to a girl since highschool, 12 years ago. Beat that.
>>
File: 1432792681590.gif (15 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1432792681590.gif
15 KB, 633x758
>>26185659

>on bus
>girl sits next to me
>smile and wink at her and say "hey"
>she gets up and goes to the other side of the bus
>>
>>26185659
Regurlaly talk? never since high school.
But I do interact by women almost everyday because of uni and work, but they're only short courtesy conversations or things related to work.
>>
Every day, because I have a job.

Pro tip: get a job, it really helps.
>>
I actively avoid them. No god damn succubus is going to get me.
>>
>>26185659
>measuring in months
>>
>>26186128
>wink at her

That was the problem.
>>
I used to when sometimes when I worked in clubs as a doorman, random kisses on the cheek only served to remind me how fucked up I am, I don't think ill be able to get a gf for atleast a few years, I'm just too depressed and hate myself too much to change that
>>
File: 1452925058618.jpg (33 KB, 236x421) Image search: [Google]
1452925058618.jpg
33 KB, 236x421
>>26186128
crying with laughter trying to imagine how this went in my head

thanks anon, you made the depression go away for a few seconds there :)
>>
File: 1437062818609.jpg (7 KB, 222x204) Image search: [Google]
1437062818609.jpg
7 KB, 222x204
>tfw qt female schizo friend that's just as autistic as I am
>>
>>26185659
>in college
>no one knows my name
>no one ever tried to make friend with me or accept me as friend
>no girl talked to me
>seeing all chads and normies having fun with hot girls
>feeling alone all the time
i am 100% sure no one will notice if i die
>>
File: 1438289385174.jpg (36 KB, 540x376) Image search: [Google]
1438289385174.jpg
36 KB, 540x376
there's this really cute girl who works at a stall at my work who always talks to me,sometimes her boyfriend comes to help her and he always stares at me angrily but I just give him a wave and a smile.

The other day he actually got in my face and started to confront me about talking to her and if I was trying to "get in her pants". I didn't know what to say so I just laughed and then asked if he was joking and just stared at me

I don't understand how he considers me a threat, i'm an ugly beta virgin and she's way out of my league I haven't hit on her at all we just get along and have nice conversations
>>
I talk to women at work semi-regularly (once every few weeks).

I haven't talked to a woman I'd be interested in dating for about 5 years.
>>
File: pepe35.png (25 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
pepe35.png
25 KB, 396x400
I can't remember the last time I spoke to a girl my age anything substantial. I sometimes grunt or nod when I'm picking up my meds, but that hardly counts. Its been four years since high school ended, so lets go with that number.
>>
don't see many girls these days unless i'm visiting friends

though i have one girl sending me videos of her fingering herself/ playing with her tits

life ain't that bad
>>
>>26186685
He's just a jealous negro

I talk to about 4 girl regularly atm two of which are absolutely fucking disgusting landwhales but that other one is really beautiful. She's like half brasilian but once you talk to her too much you become emotionally invested and now all signs point to her having a bf and that shit really fucks you up emotionally
>>
I talk to 3...

One is my best friends gf
The other i met online. She is in Finland...
And the last one is from Russia...

The last 2 are miles away from me, which is a massive shame...
>>
>>26186128
I would love it if a guy did this ;_;
>>
File: 000000 Fembot threads.jpg (339 KB, 1305x892) Image search: [Google]
000000 Fembot threads.jpg
339 KB, 1305x892
>>26186893
>fembot
Here we go again. Inb4 that post gets a shitton of replies.
>>
Not spoken with one in person in about 7 months, I occasionally speak to a few online but the conversations always feel pretty forced
>>
File: a.jpg (22 KB, 79x356) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
22 KB, 79x356
This is how many times I've touched another human being in the past year
>>
i use tinder and get maybe a couple matches a day, but odds are most of them disappear within a day or two of talking

but i have a couple i talk to rarely
>>
I speak to my gf everyday

:3
>>
>>26187587
You keep a log of when you touch people? God damn that's autistic.
>>
>>26187838
it's more like ANY interaction with ANYONE.
>>
At least every couple of months, at most roughly once or twice every week. It's a bit random. My life isn't set up in a way that I get regular interactions, but usually there are some girls present at events I go to.
>>
>>26187587
What were you doing in those 3 month stretches? Are these time your mom touched you?
>>
My riding teacher is a girl so I talk to her during lessons.
There's another girl at the stable I sometimes chat a little with if we're doing stuff in the same place.
I have some female acquaintances at school.
>>
>>26188008
wow rude

Just playing games all day and not really socializing.
>>
>>26186552
>thanks anon, you made the depression go away for a few seconds there
the main reason I still lurk here, those brief moments of laughter keep me going
>>
I talk to girls everyday at work, but they only talk to me if they need something or they have a question
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.