[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /Arizona/ here? It just started raining and lightning hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: az.png (57 KB, 825x550) Image search: [Google]
az.png
57 KB, 825x550
Who /Arizona/ here? It just started raining and lightning hard as fuck. Maximum comfy.
>>
>>26171932
fuck i wish i was out west. what is it like where you live? give me a rundown of your area. is it all desert? im east coast and its nothing but yuppies , snow, and rich white faggots here
>>
Just windy down here in Tucson. Still comfy.
>>
>>26172011

I'm east mesa it should make its way down to you. The windy weather was super nice today
>>
What's it like there in March OP? I'm from Alabama and I'm going west mid March and I want to know what weather to expect.
>>
>>26172173

Should be decent temp. Compared to Alabama. Then again I've never been to the South so I wouldn't know
>>
>>26171932
I hate it when it rains, my net starts lagging
>>
>>26172228
If it gives you any kind of knowledge of Alabama, it was 20 F last week and 70 F yesterday. Literally.
>>
I'm in Vegas and we had a thunderstorm here too. It wasn't that intense though.
>>
>>26171932
>living in a state full of old people, tweakers, drugs and mexicans
kek. I'm getting out of this state at the end of February.
>>
>>26171932
I just went outside and started screaming while holding onto a tree to act like the wind was carrying me off in front of all the redneck neighbors.

This state is pretty comfy.
>>
>>26172119
east mesa represent
>>
>>26172564
>living in a poor area
Just be wealthy, and suddenly Arizona is a top tier state
>>
>>26172681

Signalbutte here. I'd rather live in Tempe or somewhere less far.
>>
File: image.jpg (744 KB, 3900x2600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
744 KB, 3900x2600
>>26172011
Will is that you?
>>
>>26172722
Unfortunately I'm not. But still doesn't change the fact outside, everywhere, even in rich areas, there are crackheads everywhere, shootings everyday just about. But I did love Tempe while living in it. But overall this state will get progressively worse because of the influx of drugs, mexicans, etc. It still is a border state.
>>
>>26172766
>still doesn't change the fact outside, everywhere, even in rich areas, there are crackheads everywhere, shootings everyday just about
You're straight up wrong, none of that shit is around my area
>>
>>26172725
yeah man im at power, went to ASU, miss that atmosphere
>>
>>26171932
Yep I heard the storm while playing The Division and had to open my windows. Chandler represent.

>tfw no gf to cuddle up next to on a rainy night
>>
Who /NAU/ here? Fucking spooky ass snow winds keeping me up rn
>>
>>26171932
im a black guy living in phoenix and just want to know what's with the people out here? everyones so unfriendly. when i was walking down the street the other day, i offered hello to a white couple, they responded but the guy kept on looking forward and the lady was looking at the ground.

even in the shittiest areas of chicago, the whites there were cool as fuck. even some of the mexicans ignore the fuck out of me, but that could just be a language thing.
>>
File: 1388078687529.png (46 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
1388078687529.png
46 KB, 200x250
What church do you guys go to?
>>
>>26172848
>the valley as whole
We're not talking about the collective valley. Your claim was every area no matter what is overrun with violence

It's incredibly rare in Scottsdale suburbs. Like virtually non-existent. The most scandalous thing that's happened around here is some guy getting drunk and driving his SUV through a neighborhood fence
>>
ASU here
Goddamn half these honors college kids are probably robots
>>
>>26172823
Freshman here-
What are your regrets?
Let me live your dreams
>>
>>26173017
Man ASU seems like hell on earth for robots...literally Chad and Stacey paradise. How do you handle it?
>>
>>26173053
Not that anon, but all the robots such as myself are located on ASU's seperate campus called Polytech. Its all engineering majors and theres about a 8 man to 2 girl ratio on campus.
Enough said, really.
>>
>>26173113
Yep Polys got a ton
But I don't feel unusal at all eating lunches in Barrett alone since there are alot of us honors autists
>>
>>26173049
go up and sit with random people at the dining halls, started doing this sophomore year. most of the time you never spoke to the person again but i would make at least 1 friend a week
>>
The storm's already gone. I wish storms could last more than an hour here
>>
File: Mindi Mink.webm (2 MB, 622x350) Image search: [Google]
Mindi Mink.webm
2 MB, 622x350
This is for you, anon. Hope you enjoy.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.